has any1 got this

seduction ebook http://www.womenapproachyou.com/enter.htm

im thinking of getting it but want some feedback first

thanks

ck

TRock
10-24-2004, 11:39 AM
i don't have the ebook but it

comes with a 1 year 100% money back gurantee. anything with a 100% money back guarantee in writing is worth it IMO

if you have the time. it seems like a rehash of other guy's stuff. but hey, if you don't like it return it. if the

guy bullshits you about the refund, since the gurantee was in writing your credit card company will refund you the

money no matter what.

deepblue
10-27-2004, 11:35 AM
If you have a good job or are

in school and generally advancing in life, staying in shape, and know what you like to do for fun ... isn't that

all a girl needs? What is it with these seduction books anyhow? In my experience the girl is either interested in

you and helps the relation along or she isn't.

phersurf
10-27-2004, 03:01 PM
In my

experience the girl is either interested in you and helps the relation along or she isn't.

This is

so NOT true!

It is completely possible to, with your actions, the way you talk and the things you say (among

othet things), to create attraction. If you know how to do these things correctly, you will be comunicating at a

very deep level, it won't even matter what you're saying!

All throughout the animal kingdom (including

humans) there is a strict set of rules and steps that have to be followed for the mating ritual to be completed. If

one of the steps is done out of order or skipped, the mating ritual ends.

Do you really think that 6,000

years of "civilization" can do away with million's years of evelution?

MOBLEYC57
10-27-2004, 03:16 PM
This is so NOT

true!

It is completely possible to, with your actions, the way you talk and the things you say (among othet

things), to create attraction. If you know how to do these things correctly, you will be comunicating at a very deep

level, it won't even matter what you're saying!

All throughout the animal kingdom (including humans) there

is a strict set of rules and steps that have to be followed for the mating ritual to be completed. If one of the

steps is done out of order or skipped, the mating ritual ends.

Do you really think that 6,000 years of

"civilization" can do away with million's years of evelution?
Phersurf, this is the second time someone

has said that, the first being Irish. The directions to that knowledge would be greatly appreciated, Sir!

:thumbsup:

Mtnjim
10-27-2004, 04:13 PM
Where oh where is Irish when you

really need him? :rofl:

I think if you look at any primate model (the vivid red a$$ doesn't count), you'll

get what he means.

phersurf
10-27-2004, 05:04 PM
I've known about this stuff for

a long time from reading many books (not seduction books), but I didn't know how to translate the info to human

male/female interactions.

The best source I have found is David De Angelo and his (poorly named) Double Your

Dating Advanced techniques. The ebook he sells is somewhat helpful, but the DVD set is great. He spends the first

part of it talking about the latest biological, phsychological, socioligical information relating to male/female

interactions. Then he ties it all together and discusses techniques.

It doesn't really matter what

"pick-up" techniques you use if you aren't using the correct way to comunicate them. If you are using the correct

way to comunicate, then almost any technique will work (communication is only 7% of what you say, 93% us how you say

it).

phersurf
10-27-2004, 05:12 PM
One more thing.

If you

don't create attraction very soon in your interaction, there is nothing you can do about it. Communicating with the

portion of the woman's brain where attraction happens, is permantly shut off from you ("I just want to be

freinds"). But if you do create attraction, there is nothing SHE can do about it!

How many of you have been

the "friend" that the woman you're attracted to comes to to complain about how badly her jerk boyfriend treats

her?

bjf
10-27-2004, 05:45 PM
"It doesn't really matter

what "pick-up" techniques you use if you aren't using the correct way to comunicate them. If you are using the

correct way to comunicate, then almost any technique will work (communication is only 7% of what you say, 93% us how

you say it)."

Can the students of this guy give us a quick synopsis as to what is the correct way to

communicate?

MOBLEYC57
10-27-2004, 06:43 PM
I've known

about this stuff for a long time from reading many books (not seduction books), but I didn't know how to translate

the info to human male/female interactions.

The best source I have found is David De Angelo and his (poorly

named) Double Your Dating Advanced techniques. The ebook he sells is somewhat helpful, but the DVD set is great. He

spends the first part of it talking about the latest biological, phsychological, socioligical information relating

to male/female interactions. Then he ties it all together and discusses techniques.

It doesn't really matter

what "pick-up" techniques you use if you aren't using the correct way to comunicate them. If you are using the

correct way to comunicate, then almost any technique will work (communication is only 7% of what you say, 93% us how

you say it).There's suppose to be a book that has this info in it, and it had nothing to do with

techniques, but those steps you referred to, were key. Miss one, and it's out the door! Do them in the correct

order, and you get a little more!:whip: Damnit! I thought you knew the book and author. :rant: Anywho, thanks fer

your time. :thumbsup:

Anyone seen Irish? :blink: