PDA

View Full Version : Realm

**DONOTDELETE**
11-01-2001, 06:20 PM
Does this stuff work?Are there better products?thanks.

**DONOTDELETE**
11-01-2001, 10:53 PM
Hey flying horse dude,

Read a bit about the different products here. I myself believe that most all the products here are MUCH better than realm. But then y9ou have to remember that Realm is not intended or formulated for other. It is designed mostly to exude self-confidence in the wearer (i.e. self assurance, assertiveness etc.)

So read a bit and then try a product out. AE is good one, TE and NPA are my favorites. And Primal is the big daddy of them all. But I would try Primal until you get a bit used to Pheros and application. It is oil based and very Strong. But as I mentioned above read a bit of the posts here and then jump on in to the Wild Wacky World of pheros.

Welcome aboard.
TCO

**DONOTDELETE**
11-02-2001, 12:04 PM
except the magic P10?

DA
11-03-2001, 02:59 AM
I hope I\'m not the only one here who loves Realm! Seriously, the stuff is great...women seem to really love the scent. It\'s designed more to affect the wearer (more confidence, relaxed, etc) and it definitely does that. I\'ll wear it sometimes even when I\'m alone just for that. But it also has androstenone (fairly small amount, as I understand) so there should be an effect on the opposite sex. To get real \'hits\' tho, I\'ve mixed it with something like Edge or Andro. I wouldn\'t be without it in my own arsenal.

Cheers,

DA