PDA

View Full Version : First Time / Questions

TheSnake3333
10-23-2004, 01:48 PM
Well I

just received the newbie kit and went right to work. I mixed into the atomizer 50% TE and 50% of the oil. Maybe I

can't smell the TE, but I think the mixture smells really good.

Anyway, I used two drops using the eye

dropper, one on each wrist. Here's my first question: Can I use more? I know less is often more, but when I read

the calculations on the sticky for newbies, I should be able to use 4-5 drops with no problem. Since 1 spray = 2.5

drops, and I am using TE which is diluted by 50%, I should be able to use 4 or 5 drops, no?

Now, I went to a

mini-party and sat down to drink. Literally 5 seconds later, chicks are hugging me, taking pictures, etc. Obviously,

they are drunk and this could have happened anyway right? Then, one chick asks me what kind of cologne I'm wearing

and keeps asking to rub my head (new haircut, no mones up there). I didn't get much after that and didn't really

get any of those "deer in headlights" looks you guys talk about.

Any comments?

cuddlebear
10-23-2004, 02:03 PM
Umm .. 5 seconds after you

enter, chicks are hugging you ... why mess with that?

Seriously though, dosages are a personal thing, only

way to find out is to try ... what one of us calls an OD might be your perfect mix ... let us know, though, cuz it

sounds like you are on the right track :)

MOBLEYC57
10-23-2004, 02:39 PM
Well I just

received the newbie kit and went right to work. I mixed into the atomizer 50% TE and 50% of the oil. Maybe I can't

smell the TE, but I think the mixture smells really good.

Anyway, I used two drops using the eye dropper, one on

each wrist. Here's my first question: Can I use more? I know less is often more, but when I read the calculations

on the sticky for newbies, I should be able to use 4-5 drops with no problem. Since 1 spray = 2.5 drops, and I am

using TE which is diluted by 50%, I should be able to use 4 or 5 drops, no?

Now, I went to a mini-party and sat

down to drink. Literally 5 seconds later, chicks are hugging me, taking pictures, etc. Obviously, they are drunk and

this could have happened anyway right? Then, one chick asks me what kind of cologne I'm wearing and keeps asking to

rub my head (new haircut, no mones up there). I didn't get much after that and didn't really get any of those

"deer in headlights" looks you guys talk about.

Any comments?Two drops!!? Geez! maybe it's because

I'm much older, I've sprayed that combo in three sprays, and I noticed that a lot of younger felions took notice.

4-5 drops wouldn't hurt at all, if ya asking me.:blink: But as Cuddlebear stated, you have to experiment. Don't be

afraid to stank!:whip:

phinmone
10-24-2004, 04:20 AM
Literally 5

seconds later, chicks are hugging me, taking pictures, etc. Obviously, they are drunk and this could have happened

anyway right?

well, did you know these girls, or are they just your friends? does something like

this happen all the time / often? they just come to you and hug you? if this is not usual, this is a straight hit,

and it's fun! then you're on the track, be happy! some people seem to search for a very long time for the right

combination / -mone. and if they are not badly drunk, it does not matter :) party on!

Bruce
10-24-2004, 09:23 AM
I think you can go more than the 2

drops, but there are a lot of uncontrolables there, so I would judge more by your own nose and results than the

numbers. For starters, I think the concentration of that "oil" which is now more the concentration of a normal

cologne I believe, has changed. Next the "sprays" from the Edge atomzer are a lot larger volume than those of the

atomizer you are mixing in now. And last but not lease, like Cuddlebear says, effective doses vary a lot from

person to person. I would increase a bit and watch results.

B

Watcher
10-25-2004, 12:51 AM
Fiddle with personal levels -

experience will raise youre success of pheromone usage.

If the behaviour is not normal then you have a mild

hit or just a smallish reaction.

My approach is to use all the time and just spread the feedback around - its

a bit like the lottery you raise youre chances but its a bit hit and miss but once you hit its fairly easy to follow

through.

Newbie gal
11-06-2004, 10:20 PM
Need some confirmation here.

The newbie kit comes with the TE and the lavenda super primal fragrance. Do I mix up 50% of each?

Watcher
11-07-2004, 02:49 AM
you could try applying seperatley

or if you want to mix 80% TE and 20% of the super primal fragrence

Newbie gal
11-07-2004, 06:50 PM
Thanks, watcher. How many

drops should I use and where at? How long will that last? When should I start putting that on before I see my

partner? How will I be sure that he will smell it? Please tell me a bit more.

Pancho1188
11-08-2004, 06:39 AM
The natural response to this,

NG, is that it's your personal preference and to experiment. I always recommend start low and increase the dosage.

Also, many would recommend that you try the products standalone before you mix, but the instructions on the newbie

pack also recommend that you mix 50/50.

But, since we live in a world of definite answers:

1. 4 drops - 2 on

the neck/upper chest, 1 behind each ear
2. Most of the day...some will say only a few hours, but it depends

Whenever you want; it's like using perfume in that respect, so follow what you do for that
4. He'll sense it;

it's just a matter of whether he'll react...he probably will

eklemous
11-08-2004, 12:24 PM
From my experience I think

consistency matters more than anything. For example a month before I was using AE and was getting resonable results

and they where pretty consistent as long as I put 3 drops after taking shower. I guess thats because after shower

you have got rid of your bodies own pheromones thus you are guaranteed not to OD. Thats why I think consistency is

important. If you get good hits one day with three dabs and next day dont get any dont give up but stay consistent.

I notice like that on average I get more hits than going back and fourth to different doses.

Watcher
11-09-2004, 11:40 AM
Shower daily to allow to avoid a

pheromone OD.

And yes experiment on youre own to a degree. Application sweet spot is different for

everyone.

Newbie gal
11-11-2004, 07:50 PM
I've got TE/w and SPMO with

my newbie kit. What strength lies with TE and what strength lies with SPMO? I tried just 2 dabs of TE on my wrists

and it seemed working. Then I mixed TE (4) to SPMO (1), and it seemed working a tiny bit first time and didn't

work the second time. Does it mean TE alone might work better for me and hub? Can anyone tell me what's TE for

and what SPMO for?

Watcher
11-12-2004, 01:54 AM
what happened to the snake he/she

posts once then is gone.

Knuuttipukki
11-12-2004, 03:33 AM
I used 1 full

spray of TE(without oil) today with my cologne and still there were no big effects. Do 2 sprays usually cause OD? I

wonder if my natural none production is near to nonexistent... :lol:

TheSnake3333
11-12-2004, 12:21 PM
he's around :)

sidenote... got a bigtime hit last week... 4 wrist drops of 50% each

Watcher
11-12-2004, 01:09 PM
good work snake - make sure you

keep posting on the forum.