PDA

View Full Version : best hits

TRock
10-21-2004, 11:12 PM
i just wanted to tell

everybody that i was looking at my mix log. i keep a comprehensive of log of combos i use and the intereactions that

result from it. i finally decided to actually analyze it today. from what i've found my best hits have come from a

-none, no -none, -none cycle. i got hits on off days because of heavy -none use the day before. so even tho i take 2

showers most of the time -none seems to stick on me for an extra day because i get good hits on the 2nd day from soe

or chikara as a stand alone. and from what it seems i only get hits from -none if i didn't use it the day before.

so atleast for me -none build up is real. so i'm look further into the log but not today. if i notice any other

patterns i'll post it up.

bjf
10-22-2004, 06:11 AM
TRock, have you tried perception? It

is supposed to help you avoid build-up.

TRock
10-22-2004, 11:49 AM
i haven't tried perception yet

but that and copu are at the top of my lists of things to buy and hopefully unscented chikara down the line if it

comes out. i've tried ae with mixed results so it's gonna have to be some more testing with ae before i think

about perception. it seems like i need alittle -none and more of -nol and -rone.

DrSmellThis
10-22-2004, 03:23 PM
i just wanted to

tell everybody that i was looking at my mix log. i keep a comprehensive of log of combos i use and the intereactions

that result from it. i finally decided to actually analyze it today. from what i've found my best hits have come

from a -none, no -none, -none cycle. i got hits on off days because of heavy -none use the day before. so even tho i

take 2 showers most of the time -none seems to stick on me for an extra day because i get good hits on the 2nd day

from soe or chikara as a stand alone. and from what it seems i only get hits from -none if i didn't use it the day

before. so atleast for me -none build up is real. so i'm look further into the log but not today. if i notice any

other patterns i'll post it up.Nice post. I've noticed something like this too, though my showering habits

are different. I use A1/-rone instead of -none many days.