PDA

View Full Version : Suicidal???

MOBLEYC57
10-21-2004, 04:47 PM
A husband and wife are

getting ready for bed. The wife is standing in front of a full-length mirror taking a hard look at herself. "You

know dear", she says, "I look in the mirror, and I see an old woman. My face is all wrinkled, my boobs are barely

above my waist, and my butt is hanging down a mile. I've got fat legs, and my arms are all flabby." She turns to

her husband and says, "Tell me something positive to make me feel better about myself." He studies hard for a moment

thinking about it and then says in a soft, thoughtful voice, "Well, there's nothing wrong with your eyesight,

darling." R.I.P. Dummy! Services for the husband will be held Saturday morning at 10:30 at St. Anselm's Memorial

Chapel.

1) With that being said ... How do you; is there a nice way; and should you tell your

wife/girlfriend/fiancee she's getting too big? :run:

2) Should caring/liking/loving someone, be enough to do

something about it? :blink:

Pancho1188
10-22-2004, 05:24 AM
I think you have every right

to say something about it. I think you both have an obligation to each other to keep yourself attractive for the

other. If one of you is slacking on that obligation, I think you should be able to mention it. However, like most

things in this world, it's not what you say but how you say it. Try, "I need to hit the gym more often. We should

go together!" instead of, "You know, honey, I've noticed that the bed tilts over to your side when you come to lay

down with me..." ;)

MOBLEYC57
10-22-2004, 02:24 PM
"You know,

honey, I've noticed that the bed tilts over to your side when you come to lay down with me..." ;):rofl:

:lol: :rofl: Only you Pancho! Only you! Any man/woman that has that bigger double hangers (balls) to say that to

their mate ... deserves to be killed!:drunk: