PDA

View Full Version : Mone Of The Year Award

MOBLEYC57
10-20-2004, 04:19 AM
Curious to know

:POKE: ... If you had to vote for Mone of the Year, what mone would get your vote, and why?

Mine would be Chikara 'cause I started out looking for something to cut out my intimidating factor, and years

later ... Chika! :box: Way to go Bruce! It feels so nice to not be feared! :thumbsup:

ToBeOrNotToBe
10-20-2004, 05:46 AM
Edge Heat! :box:

Girls

get crazy! What else can I say?! :blink:

BassMan
10-20-2004, 06:48 AM
WAGG. For the same reason you like

Chikara.

-Bass

DCW
10-20-2004, 06:57 AM
AE is a winner in my book.

bjf
10-20-2004, 07:14 AM
Npa!
----

InternationalPlayboy
10-20-2004, 07:35 AM
**Chikara**

DrSmellThis
10-20-2004, 11:20 AM
A1. Welcome back.

ToBeOrNotToBe
10-20-2004, 12:27 PM
A1.

Welcome back.
Could you please say more about it? :think:
Why is it the product you like the most?

top_dawwgs
10-20-2004, 12:31 PM
looks like alot of different

opinions here. Obviously thats great!! It means we have alot of quality products here. If i had to pick i would say

Chikara. Is the Edge Heat really that great?

DrSmellThis
10-20-2004, 12:35 PM
A1 does it all: Intimacy, sex,

trust, comfort, mood enhancement (for her, at least), friendliness, without all the OD problems. It's masculine,

unlike unisex -nol. It's very prominent on male skin, so contributes to a natural smell. It activates the VNO. When

you put it on your hairy, sweaty areas, it converts to -none gradually (and other things, presumably) in quantities

dictated by your body. The half strength stuff is best, as you can spread it around better. I'm not saying I like

it best to use by itself, however.

MOBLEYC57
10-20-2004, 12:49 PM
Could you

please say more about it? :think:
Why is it the product you like the most?
Yes, now, if BJF, DCW, and

Signor InternationalPB would give their personal view on their choice, this will be on track to give eveyone

that peeps in this post, personal thoughts on products that can be compared. :thumbsup:

bjf
10-20-2004, 01:16 PM
I picked NPA because it is the most

consistent product at grabbing people's attention that I have used.

I do like to use SOE, WAGG or Chikara

with it to compliment it.

InternationalPlayboy
10-20-2004, 01:37 PM
Why I chose

Chikara...

I've been toying with pheromone colognes off and on since the early 1980s, when I first learned

of them. My first product was something called "Andros," which I bought through an adult toy company, I think it was

"Adam and Eve." This was a musky scent, which I liked, though two dabs seemed overwhelming in scent. I used this

product often, though I never saw any "hits." I had no clue about application and observations until I started

participating here. I bought several bottles of the stuff though.

The second product I tried was another

musky cologne bought from direct mail. Unfortunately, the ink came off the lable, so I have no idea what it was

called. I would get apprehensive when I wore this stuff, again two dabs seemed like too much, even more so than with

the Andros. I think this was what I was wearing when I had my encounter with a pick pocket in a bar. After catching

him with his hand in my jacket pocket, I gave him the chance to get away as I was with a couple of women, one whom

was from Australia and I didn't want to create a scene. But instead of just fading into the crowd, the fool came

back to confront me two or three times. I later learned here about none overdoses and think that's what caused him

to be so confrontational when he was the one who could have been in big trouble. (Interestingly, I just recalled

that the Australian woman who had just met me that night had a DIHL look to her on our introduction by the other

woman whom I had known for some time.)

I then bought NPA from Bruce. I have yet to learn to use it properly.

It mainly makes me irritated and apprehensive.

A year or two later, I bought in rapid succession, WAGG, SOEm

and unscented, unscented Edge, Edge Heat, Pheros, Perception, and Chikara. I have seen results with WAGG and SOE.

The Edge products affect me as NPA does, so I don't use them much. I now have A1 but haven't messed with it enough

to comment on it.

So that leaves me with my top three, Pheros, Chikara and Perception. I love the smell of

Pheros but have yet to see anything I can attribute to a pheromone hit with it. Chikara and Perception are close in

running for number one, but Chikara takes the prize. From the way it smells to the way it makes me feel, the respect

I seem to have gained at work, the service in stores, and the looks I get from women when wearing it. I feel I'm a

more confident and attractive person when using it. And it's so easy to use compared to my early experiments. The

scent isn't overpowering as in my pre-Love Scent products and I don't feel the apprehension I do with heavy none

products.

I said that Perception was close. I think it's a good product too, but I just don't feel the same

wearing it as I do Chikara. I don't get the sly looks from the girls with Perception, but I have induced a couple

of odd DIHL responses. Odd because at the time I forgot about the Perception and wondered why the women were looking

at me like that. They seemed almost scared. Perception's advantages are the innovations in the product and the fact

that you can use different scents with it. But for over all success in how it makes me feel and the reactions from

others, I would still pick Chikara as the top product.

InternationalPlayboy
10-20-2004, 01:44 PM
Oops, forgot to

throw Realm into the timeline between the "Andros" and the unknown musky cologne. I like how it affected me and

actually got a hit from it (form a woman more masculine than I like). I still use it occasionally but feel it's

nowhere in the same ballpark as Chikara.

DeMoKiLL
10-20-2004, 02:10 PM
Curious to

know :POKE: ... If you had to vote for Mone of the Year, what mone would get your vote, and

why?

Mine would be Chikara 'cause I started out looking for something to cut out my intimidating

factor, and years later ... Chika! :box: Way to go Bruce! It feels so nice to not be feared! :thumbsup:
I

agree, I used APC for a while, and whenever the scent died off (practically every hour) I would reapply it, by the

end of the day people would like step back from me, I was like wtf, then I was like oh... it IS possible to over

dose on apc..

Watcher
10-20-2004, 08:29 PM
Chikara or Scent of Eros.

phinmone
10-21-2004, 04:08 AM
"A1 does it all" DST: this got

me very curious. I also did a search and did some studying about A1. I also remember a few months ago you also said

everybody should have A1 (or something similar) in their "collection". what do you suggest if I want to try this

one. obviously there is no guarantee ("no claims or guarantees whatsoever") so I have been considering the half

strenght which is cheaper (-30$). I also understand that this has caused some depression or mood

swingings?

the ordering page also tells that this is not a good one for a newbie. i am kinda newbie, but i

would like to test it.

DCW
10-21-2004, 06:41 AM
I have gotten good results using 3-5

drops of AE and Amouage cologne,
good in a sexual sense.

Hey whats the full name of A1?

DCW

Holmes
10-21-2004, 06:47 AM
Androstadienone.

DCW
10-21-2004, 07:26 AM
Androstadienone.

So it's a type of mone rather than a brand name like SOE,
and

if so what products have it?

DCW

InternationalPlayboy
10-21-2004, 07:36 AM
I think Realm holds

a patent for A1's usage in colognes. It's reported that A1 is in their women's cologne but nobody else can use it

without permission. I guess there's no patent on the actual chemical so Bruce is able to sell it in the Chem Set

section. That said, I think I remember reading Dr. SmellThis saying that he had put trace amounts of A1 in Pheros.

Holmes
10-21-2004, 07:51 AM
So it's a type of mone

rather than a brand name like SOE,
and if so what products have it?

It's a type of mone - a

precursor to androstenone.

A1 is available on its own and *possibly* as a secret ingredient in a couple other

concoctions. :D Oh, and Realm.

It's next on my list for sure. I'm just a little worried about the

depression factor.

nitro
10-21-2004, 09:42 AM
I'd vote Perception for technical

excellence, and well thought out and practical packaging of separate scent and -mones that can only appeal to the

broadest possible audience.

Although you asked for a single -mone product, my choice would still be a combo of

Pheros and Chikara. The combined scent is excellent, it's a good broad and balanced scent to my nose. Woody, sweet,

spicy, warm and lively all at the same time. Plus the longevity of the scent is a strong point.

I think there's

so much to Pheros I keep learning and observing new things about its qualities every week. Chikara is also

excellent, but it's cover scent fades too quickly on its own. The -mones are actually quite strong and I would be

concerned of the lingering musty smell of the -mones once the Chikara scent disappears. This is also why I use it in

combo with Pheros which extends the longevity of the Chikara scent by at least 150%.

DrSmellThis
10-21-2004, 09:47 AM
I

think Realm holds a patent for A1's usage in colognes. It's reported that A1 is in their women's cologne but

nobody else can use it without permission. I guess there's no patent on the actual chemical so Bruce is able to

sell it in the Chem Set section. That said, I think I remember reading Dr. SmellThis saying that he had put trace

amounts of A1 in Pheros.Really? When did I say that?

BassMan
10-21-2004, 10:09 AM
I

think Realm holds a patent for A1's usage in colognes. It's reported that A1 is in their women's cologne but

nobody else can use it without permission. I guess there's no patent on the actual chemical so Bruce is able to

sell it in the Chem Set section. That said, I think I remember reading Dr. SmellThis saying that he had put trace

amounts of A1 in Pheros.IIRC, what he mentioned was trace amounts of EW (copulins).

-Bass

InternationalPlayboy
10-21-2004, 10:37 AM
Oops! Sorry

Doc!

:o :o :o :o :o

ToBeOrNotToBe
10-21-2004, 01:09 PM
This is also

why I use it in combo with Pheros which extends the longevity of the Chikara scent by at least 150%.Really?

:blink:

It's the first time I read something like that related to Pheros (I haven't searched for info, I must

say). Do you apply Pheros over the places where you have previously applied Chikara?

CptKipling
10-21-2004, 03:25 PM
Chikara gets my vote, although

I haven't tried Perception.

(hi Watcher! long time no see)

DrSmellThis
10-21-2004, 04:12 PM
IIRC, what he

mentioned was trace amounts of EW (copulins).

-BassThere were trace amounts of various pheromones,

including copulins.

nitro
10-22-2004, 04:17 AM
Really?

:blink:

It's the first time I read something like that related to Pheros (I haven't searched for info, I must

say). Do you apply Pheros over the places where you have previously applied Chikara?
Yes, I've reported

this is my thread on -mone use in SE Asia.

I basically use 2 or 3 dabs of Pheros on the chest (3 in. by 2 in.),

let it dry, then 2 sprays of Chikara on top of the Pheros. I've found that applied in this combination, the Chikara

notes remain even after 5 or 6 hours, whereas if used alone, the Chikara scent would fade by the end of 3 hours. I

think the Pheros acts as a substrate which helps the Chikara scent to remain on the skin for longer and be released

more gradually.

Try it and let me know if you get the same observations. I would note that because of the high

humidity and air temps. in my part of the world, scent and -mone applications tend to have a shorter life on the

skin.

nitro

MOBLEYC57
10-31-2004, 08:27 AM
Edge Heat!

:box:

Girls get crazy! What else can I say?! :blink:
:type: ToBe, tell me more! Tell me more!

Pleeeeeezee. :blink: If any other Edge Essential users peep in here, I would like to get your opinions too. As

soon as I send this post, I will do a search, but I would still like to hear more ... for possible interesting

updates. :thumbsup:

Mucho thanks! :wave:

bjf
10-31-2004, 01:16 PM
Mobley, I have both. Edge arouser

mixes better, but smells like fart, especially if you use more than four dabs or so.

So that is

limiting.

Edge Heat smells much nicer, but is too "orangy" to mix. I guess that is what "veri-whatever"

smells like, right?

ToBeOrNotToBe
10-31-2004, 02:42 PM
:type:

ToBe, tell me more! Tell me more! Pleeeeeezee. :blink: If any other Edge Essential users peep in here, I

would like to get your opinions too. As soon as I send this post, I will do a search, but I would still like to hear

more ... for possible interesting updates. :thumbsup:

Mucho thanks! :wave:
Edge Heat is the product

that got me the wildest sexual hits I could relate to pheromones. Of course I can't be sure whether those hits

would have occured even if I wasn't wearing Edge Heat. But having long-time girl friends literally "throwing"

themselves to me (and some of them have a bf) is not usual for me, of course. Not that I took any benefits from that

(I would never 'hit' back a girl who has a bf).

Since I started wearing mones (18 months ago?), there was only

one hit that I totally (100%) associate with pheromones. I mean, that hit would never had happened without mones. I

was wearing AE + Edge Heat (I'm sure it was the Edge Heat doing that). Not that I considered it a strong hit, but

it came from someone I didn't expect (not at all) and it was 100% obvious she was being affected by the Edge

Heat.

DeMoKiLL
10-31-2004, 03:19 PM
I've wore AE by itself, and

got like 1 hit from a girl that I didn't really want a hit from, but I was friendly regardless. It probably didn't

work out too well because in high school I think none isn't the best thing to use

DeMoKiLL
10-31-2004, 03:20 PM
my vote goes for SOE by the

way, I normally wear it with perception to keep my cologne going for the whole day but I get a lot of positive

things that come from SOE, I haven't tried chikara though.

MOBLEYC57
10-31-2004, 05:58 PM
Edge Heat

is the product that got me the wildest sexual hits I could relate to pheromones. Of course I can't be sure whether

those hits would have occured even if I wasn't wearing Edge Heat. But having long-time girl friends literally

"throwing" themselves to me (and some of them have a bf) is not usual for me, of course. Not that I took any

benefits from that (I would never 'hit' back a girl who has a bf).

Since I started wearing mones (18 months

ago?), there was only one hit that I totally (100%) associate with pheromones. I mean, that hit would never had

happened without mones. I was wearing AE + Edge Heat (I'm sure it was the Edge Heat doing that). Not that I

considered it a strong hit, but it came from someone I didn't expect (not at all) and it was 100% obvious she was

being affected by the Edge Heat.
Thanks, BJF & ToBe! :thumbsup: What I wanted to know is have you used

it? :blink: The thing to do is experiment I know, but it sure helps to at least "think" you have an idea of what

you're doing when experimenting, if you get me meaning. :sad: Like how did you apply your EE Heat and AE, etc.

etc.

Comon, BJF ... does Arouser really smell like fart? You're pulling my finger, yes? :trout:

As always

.... Thanks! :thumbsup:

bjf
10-31-2004, 07:22 PM
Mobley, yea it smells like fart. I

really wish LaCroy would offer better options in terms of scented products. Why don't the manufactuers do beta

testing with us before committing to a product? When I wear it, people think it smells like fart, or cat pee too.

I have both as I said. I apply with dabs. I've had AMAZING results using a spray, but that hasn't been

replicable with a spray. The sprays come out different and were likely smaller during my successes. With dabs,

I've had success, but I still miss the shangrali of my spray apps the first couple of times. Of course, the effect

wore off pretty short (couple of hours or so).

Since the full spray is too big, I use dabs. I haven't

figured out the right amount of dabs for me yet, it is has been confusing in that regard, which is why I like NPA.

I always apply to my neck or jawline (i'm preferring the jaw line now, has given me longer results and still very

effective). Neck was just to hot and there is more fleshy tissue to absorb the stuff; it wasn't lasting long

enough.

Edge Heat is nice because Clary Sage is the greatest stuff and really effects your mood, positively.

That is not to say edge heat makes you happy, though, especially in high amounts. But clary sage seems to have an

affect, and I love the stuff. Too bad they added the orange smelling veri-whatever in there.

Clary sage may

be a secret weapon in edge heat, although that is pure speculation.

BassMan
11-01-2004, 07:41 AM
Clary sage may be a

secret weapon in edge heat, although that is pure speculation.Clary sage is used in aromotherapy as a

euphoric. It doesn't have that effect on me personally, but I'm not surprised it affects your mood positively.

Vetiver is a woody, smokey smelling thing. It is used to promote relaxation and is tonic to the sexual system. A

woman once made me a sachet soaked in vetiver as part of seducing me. It worked :lovestruc .

Neither clary sage

nor vetiver is particularly orangy smelling, so there must be other things in there.

-Bass

bjf
11-01-2004, 07:57 AM
Thanks Bass. Sounds like a good

combo: euphoria and relaxation.

Other people who have edge heat: does yours smell part orangy?

Holmes
11-01-2004, 08:03 AM
Not at all.

InternationalPlayboy
11-01-2004, 08:07 AM
Thanks

Bass. Sounds like a good combo: euphoria and relaxation.

Other people who have edge heat: does yours smell

part orangy?

I have Edge Heat and don't think it smells anything like clarisage (clary sage) or

vetivert, both of which smell similar to me. I think Edge Heat has a citrusy smell - it smells a lot like

lemongrass. Vetivert and clarisage have a more "earthy" smell to my nose.

bjf
11-01-2004, 08:29 AM
Ok, citrusy may be more appropriate.

I guess lemon grass is a good analogy.

BassMan
11-01-2004, 10:10 AM
Ok, citrusy may be more

appropriate. I guess lemon grass is a good analogy.Ah. Now I understand.

There are five "Asian grasses"

that have similar aromotherapy properties - vetiver is the woodiest smelling of the lot. They are vetiver,

citronella, lemongrass, palmarosa, and gingergrass.

-Bass

Snoopy
11-01-2004, 10:12 AM
Why can't I find Edge "Heat" in

the LS store?

MOBLEYC57
11-01-2004, 02:09 PM
Why can't I find

Edge "Heat" in the LS store?Look for Edge Essential, it's there, I've seen it! :thumbsup:

BassMan
11-01-2004, 02:42 PM
Look for Edge

Essential, it's there, I've seen it!

:thumbsup:http://love-scent.com/product_info.php

/products_id/6 (http://love-scent.com/product_info.php/products_id/6)

-Bass

Snoopy
11-01-2004, 05:02 PM
Thank you :)

jollysnowdevil
11-01-2004, 10:07 PM
I'd vote

Perception for technical excellence, and well thought out and practical packaging of separate scent and -mones that

can only appeal to the broadest possible audience.

my vote would be perception

followed by SOE gels. bear in mind im still havent decided yet and i have yet to try chikara.
i do

use the mones for friendly hits rather than sexual hits. as i do bartend several nights week.

need to do more testing

platinumfox
11-04-2004, 05:46 AM
Chick-ara is my vote.

MOBLEYC57
11-08-2004, 03:32 PM
Bumpadoodoo! Tag!

You're it!:run:

Pancho1188
11-08-2004, 04:02 PM
I'd say that "Rookie of the

Year" honors goes to Perception for being the -mone with:

1. Its own atomizer
2. Bottle of fragrance separate,

free, and included in the package
3. Time-release properties
4. Water-based mixture
5. Packaging that looks just

like a cologne (making it free from "Help! I need to 'hide' my -mones!" posts from newbies and other shy people

with nosey roommates)
6. Solid mix of different -mones
7. A producer who posts on the forum and strives to get

feedback from customers so as to make the product better
8. Instructions clearly on the packaging and on a piece of

paper located in the package

Although some could argue Chikara, "Rookie of the Year" honors go to Perception

as its innovations in -mones have set a new standard in -mone manufacturing and distribution. Congratulations,

Perception!

MOBLEYC57
12-17-2004, 10:52 PM
Any new thoughts, and

reasons for? :blink:

starboy
01-02-2005, 11:41 AM
isn't it funny how almost

everyone said something different? really shows how different mones work for different people.
I'm just starting

out, but so far I've had the best luck with edge

Bkflip
01-03-2005, 07:13 PM
I just baught stuff whitout

knowing anything and recently found this website
I took stuff whit high pheromone content and in 2004 i OD'D alot

until i found out that LESS IS MORE
I have to pic
Max attraction, P10, or edge

Scott
01-03-2005, 08:07 PM
Good thread....giving me a good

insight as to what is good and why.

I have yet to buy any mones yet, but as soon as i can, i am probably gonna

try the Chikara & the starter pack with some free smaple stuff too.

Seems like a alot of people like this

chikara, and assuming its okay for a complete noob, then i think i might try that.

Surreal
01-04-2005, 09:38 AM
Personaly I choose WAGG. It

helps lessen my CEE.

eric_pelletier_tw
01-04-2005, 11:39 AM
TE is the only thing i

got with SoE so it Gets my vote! "vive TE!"

einstein
01-04-2005, 04:43 PM
WAGG eventually turns into a

plesaant musky smell on my skin. No need for a cover. Starts out kinda nasty, but reminds me of a big name

cologne, I think its Farenhait by Dior. I hate that cologne.

My vote for mone of the year is SOE unscented

gel. Its the only one I consistently wear to work. And it seems there's always a 17-year-old at work who is just

a little too friendly.

Scott
01-04-2005, 05:13 PM
WAGG eventually

turns into a plesaant musky smell on my skin. No need for a cover. Starts out kinda nasty, but reminds me of a big

name cologne, I think its Farenhait by Dior. I hate that cologne.

Maybe this is good for me

then....I love Fahrenheit by Doir, one of my favs:thumbsup:

WAGG ill consider that.

MOBLEYC57
03-13-2005, 01:18 PM
Yes, I've reported

this is my thread on -mone use in SE Asia.

I basically use 2 or 3 dabs of Pheros on the chest (3 in. by 2 in.),

let it dry, then 2 sprays of Chikara on top of the Pheros. I've found that applied in this combination, the Chikara

notes remain even after 5 or 6 hours, whereas if used alone, the Chikara scent would fade by the end of 3 hours. I

think the Pheros acts as a substrate which helps the Chikara scent to remain on the skin for longer and be released

more gradually.

Try it and let me know if you get the same observations. I would note that because of the high

humidity and air temps. in my part of the world, scent and -mone applications tend to have a shorter life on the

skin.

nitro
Nitro, any new thoughts with this combo, or have you moved on to something different?

Thanks! :wave: