PDA

View Full Version : ATTRACTION QUESTION

**DONOTDELETE**
11-01-2001, 10:24 AM
Hi All,
I am new to this forum, my question is to all of you who has used Attraction before, how do you guys rate this product?? Even now knowing the phero content is not what it stated before. Any major hits from it alone??

**DONOTDELETE**
11-01-2001, 03:31 PM
Like yourself, I am also a n00b. I just purchased scented Attraction like 3 weeks ago. I definetly noticed a much warmer, light-hearted interaction with people, especially the girls. But so far I haven\'t gotten any DIHL from it. I don\'t know if you get DIHL from an equal blend of none and nol or lots of none or what. Attraction definetly has a lot of nol, which makes people more friendly. I used anywhere from 1-3 sprays, one on the neck, one on each wrist. The smell aint too hot, but the stuff works. So to sum it all up, yes Attraction is good to have people be friendly, but that isn\'t quite what most phero users are going for eh? images/icons/wink.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
11-02-2001, 08:51 AM
No \"major\" hits per se, but it\'s the only thing that I am positive has worked for me. The hit was much as described previous -- very friendly, lively, flirty behavior.