PDA

View Full Version : pheromones and mood

Loops
10-19-2004, 03:55 PM
Hello -

it's

been about 3 weeks (?) now using AE/w with PCC and sometimes SOE/w, and I have noticed a consistent effect on my own

mood - as in positive.

I notice I am much more confident and easy-going round people. Is this normal??

I

knew from reading other posts that the 'mood-buzz' effect often happens from -rone, when you first use it, but a

consistent effect??

It would be interesting to know exactly why this is happening.

BTW I am very happy

that me and hubbie are a lot more physically close these days - he always wants to be close but me not, and in the

last three weeks we have been very 'touchy-feely' round each other.

Is it the effect on hormones that the

pheromones have??

I have also found that taking fish oil capsules is also seeming to help with sex-drive.

Keep well

Loops

Elk Dreamer
10-19-2004, 04:17 PM
Loops,
I think the pheros

enhance our lives in many ways and you are experiencing the results. I also think we in western culture need to

analyze everything too much.
There have been several posts here as to the scientific reasons for enhanced moods

and improved sexual relations stimulated by phero use. I think the best thing we can do is go with the flow and use

phero's and enjoy the results. I have enjoyed pheros ever since the 80's.

kyra
10-19-2004, 05:42 PM
Hello -

it's been

about 3 weeks (?) now using AE/w with PCC and sometimes SOE/w, and I have noticed a consistent effect on my own mood

- as in positive.

I notice I am much more confident and easy-going round people. Is this normal??

I knew

from reading other posts that the 'mood-buzz' effect often happens from -rone, when you first use it, but a

consistent effect??

Loops
I've noticed the same thing. I find that AE/w seems to have the most

obvious mood rush for me but everything I've tried seems to work. I have problems with anemia and the way that I

can tell the effects of the 'mones most objectively is how early and quickly I wake up in the morning. This only

happens when I'm in perfect health which I haven't been lately.

bjf
10-19-2004, 05:46 PM
Sexyredhead and Elana used to say

that about AE/w, and theorized it was the -rone.

Loops
10-20-2004, 06:09 AM
well I've just ordered the PI/w

so I'll let you know if it has any effect on my mood.

Am having even more success since I forgot I was wearing

the 'mones - when first started wearing them was actually a bit self-conscious and overly-tuned in to people's

reactions. Now it just surprises me because I've forgotten I'm wearing them.

Loops

Elk Dreamer
10-20-2004, 12:23 PM
well I've just

ordered the PI/w so I'll let you know if it has any effect on my mood.

Am having even more success since I

forgot I was wearing the 'mones - when first started wearing them was actually a bit self-conscious and

overly-tuned in to people's reactions. Now it just surprises me because I've forgotten I'm wearing them.

Loops

I think that is when wearing the mones is the most fun. :LOL:

ELK

Pancho1188
10-20-2004, 01:08 PM
I agree, but I'm too

self-conscious to ever forget I'm wearing them. :(

Elk Dreamer
10-20-2004, 04:33 PM
That is something you can

over come if you wish. Obviously you have selected pheromones as a beginning, Some women are really attracted to shy

self conscious men as well.

ELK

Holmes
10-20-2004, 05:52 PM
Some women are

really attracted to shy self conscious men as well.

Diane Keaton, Mia Farrow, Soon-Yi Previn, Bill

O'Reilly's wife, etc., etc.

Pancho1188
10-21-2004, 05:42 AM
We're all self-conscious;

I'm just the first to admit it.

--- Kanye West

I wouldn't say I'm shy per se, but I'm very aware of

things going on around me and figure that every time something happens with people that it might be the

pheromones.

For example...

I walk to the bus stop. This guy is wearing this really nice suit. The guy

seriously could've been in a magazine, but he seemed to be just a normal guy as far as knowing he looked good in

that suit goes (aka didn't have a cocky air about him). I complimented his suit. Now, as soon as this happens, my

mind is already racing: "Did the pheromones make it easy for me to say that? Did it make me notice the suit because

I'm in a good mood to appreciate the beauty in the world and now I felt like speaking my appreciation for a nice

outfit?" Honestly, I don't go around complimenting strangers' outfits and I don't usually speak up at all unless

spoken to in the whole bus thing (except to say hello and thank the bus driver every trip).

Later, I walk in the

office and it's social hour. Did the -mones create a more talkative atmosphere? When I walked by, everyone was very

talkative, friendly, and nice. I even made a joke as I walked by and got big smiles from it. The cubemate in front

of me and another coworker were chatting it up for 20 minutes this morning right in front of me. Was it the -mones

that heightened this?

So you see, when I say I'm self-conscious, what I'm really trying to say is that I

can't 'forget' I'm wearing them because every time something high on social activity happens, I question whether

it's randomness, a good day, the -mones, or the fact that I'm a sexy b*tch (just kidding). Seriously, though, I

can't seem to shut it off because I'm so good at analyzing everything and noticing the details.

Note: 3

sprays of Chikara (white sprayer version; 1 hair, 1 chest, 1 neck)

SweetBrenda
10-21-2004, 10:17 PM
We're all

self-conscious; I'm just the first to admit it.
Later, I walk in the office and it's social hour. Did the -mones

create a more talkative atmosphere? When I walked by, everyone was very talkative, friendly, and nice. I even made a

joke as I walked by and got big smiles from it. The cubemate in front of me and another coworker were chatting it up

for 20 minutes this morning right in front of me. Was it the -mones that heightened this?
I

find it cool you wrote this because I'm always self conscious just like you about the mones!

Perhaps today while I was minding my own business at work when one of the guys I work

with walked into the Office and asked me if he could have a piece of candy? I said sure, that is why the basket is

there, help yourself.

Then two other people gather around the basket of candy and were

teasing me saying I was hiding the good candy and left the shitty ones out there for the rest! we were all laughing

next thing I know couple of more people stopped by and started to talk too!! even my Boss! I had 6 people (5 guys

and one girl) around my desk still talking about the candy after near 10 minutes just having a good time making

jokes and what have you.

Every since I started working there that was the most people I

had around me talking to me at the same time, I was the center of attention (I'm never the center of attention

since believe it or not I'm pretty shy when I hardly know people)that was very "different feeling" cool feeling I

felt like I finally was one of them... Not "the Brookie" like they usually call me. One of the guys who was talking

to me about the candy ordeal usually have such a sarcastic attitude & hardly ever says hello! but he surprise the

heck out of me today! he was so "friendly" and even called me Bren...:blink:

When they

all left I was like whoa! what was all that about? I wonder if it was the mones!? or was it the candy? hmmm

maybe tomorrow I might just add some good chocolates and no mones just to see what happens...*grin*

SweetBrenda
10-22-2004, 06:28 AM
No Mones

Today!!:rolleyes: and I got some Halloween Chocolates to add to that famous Candy Basket!!:cool: haha.. Lets see how

things go for me Today:p..
Speaking of Today" TGIF! & so looking foward for Happy

Hour, I'm in the mood for a Margarita it's been a while;)...:drunk:

Pancho1188
10-22-2004, 08:08 AM
It's been so long since I've

had a drink or two with friends and had a good time...I think it's been almost two years---no, over two years

(well, only like 11 months if you count this other time, but the alcohol wasn't a factor for me)---when I've used

alcohol as a solution to my problems in love...if you know what I mean... ;) ;) Ahh, the drunken hook-up...how I

miss thee...not that I don't miss the sober hook-up, but the drunken version is much easier to achieve! I'd pay

to see that incident repeated on this coming halloween party in 8 days...

That'll be a great moral dilemma for

the ol' "always do the right thing" Pancho...if I could get the person I know would regret it if she did to hook up

with me...of course, she'd have to be pretty drunk and have the -mones and all of my charm laid on her at

once...would I do it? I guess I have the benefit of never having to answer that question because it won't happen.

(To answer the question, though, I would probably take and enjoy the kiss but then be a good guy and stop it...damn

conscience.)

*sigh*

kyra
10-22-2004, 09:20 PM
So you see,

when I say I'm self-conscious, what I'm really trying to say is that I can't 'forget' I'm wearing them because

every time something high on social activity happens, I question whether it's randomness, a good day, the -mones,

or the fact that I'm a sexy b*tch (just kidding). Seriously, though, I can't seem to shut it off because I'm so

good at analyzing everything and noticing the details.

What I find interesting is that people

respond to me the same way as before but just amplified. I forget about the -mones most of the time and only

remember in afterwards. People -always- like me and I've just thought it was because I have a friendly face and am

approachable but now I'm beginning to wonder. I have definitely seen people react to the -mones but mostly it is

like I'm having a good day with everyone. It wouldn't stand out if I weren't looking for it though (except for a

few hits). If I couldn't see the effect they have on my own mood, I'd be doubtful about the products. I haven't

been using the copulin products much though and I think that they will cause a reaction that I don't normally

get.

I did have one hit in particular that stands out. I stopped at a local butcher/grocery on my way home

from the gym. I had used AE/w and Edge Essentials that day but that was before sweating hard for and hour and

having a shower although there was probably some on my clothes. I started chatting with the butcher (not unusual

for me - I like to chat with people) but it went on for about 45min. I left when the phone rang but as I was

leaving he asked if I wanted to go for a drink another night. Talking that long with some random person that I meet

is pretty normal for me but it very rarely includes someone asking me out.

Kyra

Newbie gal
12-04-2004, 07:55 PM
Hello -I notice

I am much more confident and easy-going round people. Is this normal??
I feel this way too. I am using TE

and SPMO. :angel: