PDA

View Full Version : AE smell - problem solved

CJ01
11-01-2001, 08:58 AM
I´ve managed to reduce the phero smell of AE by using the underarm or ´armpit trick´.
I noticed that when I apply AE there the phero smell is reduced drastically and there is no BO smell either. This also means I can use slightly more of it too. images/icons/smile.gif

For using pheros this way a roll-on or spray would indeed be very handy as I always feel that I loose a lot coz I wash my hands after application.

CJ

rjm
11-07-2001, 02:22 AM
CJ,

I never noticed a phero smell to AE! I *DID* notice however, that the scent faded too quickly.

BTW, if you want to put a product on your wrist, front or back, just put the intended part on the bottle, turn part and bottle as unit, and turn back to upright. Smear the parts together. That way, you get it all where you want it, and don\'t waste any by washing your hands.

**DONOTDELETE**
11-07-2001, 11:35 PM
Thanks randy and CJ i notice that as well with AE which is why i use it that the scent fads quickly but remember they dont need to add to much fragrence because it is regadent grade which basically means it is really pure. Which is a good thing because it goes and no one notices it to much.
But AE is a exceptional product, mix it with NPA and we have a great combo there, took that suggestion from jambat. And it has three phero types in it.