PDA

View Full Version : Just wondering

samcee
10-19-2004, 04:21 AM
I was browsing on the

web and i came across a new idea in pheromones. This new idea isnt a spray bu tin fact a tablet you swallow which

produced pheromones from inside your own body which is stronger and makes sense because we all have our own

pheromone scent which is unique to us. Just wondering if anyone knew about this and has tried it and had any

success.

ManBeast
10-19-2004, 07:09 AM
A link to some info would be

helpful.

MB

Pancho1188
10-19-2004, 07:54 AM
Well, I'll tell you this:

1. It's not new...at least not in the last year because when I started with -mones I saw the pill, too. It's a

great concept in theory, but the problem is, "Does it produce results?" I haven't heard anything of it, and I

would love to hear Bruce's input on the pills. My worry is that I'm not swallowing something unless I know what

it's going to do to me. I think that many of those herbs and natural things don't really do anything, and I think

that a lot of medicine in this society could easily be replaced by drinking water (headaches, sleeping problems,

etc.), eating right (cholesterol, fat, etc.), or exercising (high blood pressure, heart problems, etc.). Therefore,

I stayed away. If it worked, however, I wouldn't mind trying it. If anyone had input, that'd be great. Until

then, think before you swallow. Think about how your body produces -mones and what chemicals would be needed to

stimulate that process...I'd be worried about side effects.

2. MB, I don't think it'd be appropriate to post

a link as it'd be like unintentional advertising for the site he linked to. One would have to get

moderator/Bruce's permission or find a research article on the subject instead of a link to the site.

oscar
10-19-2004, 07:59 AM
Gents,

I'll refer you to

this thread (http://pherolibrary.com/forum/showthread.php?t=11860&highlight=attractrx) posted within the last

two weeks wherein you may find tips on how to search for prior threads about the product in question, Attract-RX.

You'll note that the link to the product was deleted from that thread, so I'll ask that you not post it here.

Thank You.

Oscar :)

Pancho1188
10-19-2004, 08:42 AM
Gents,

I'll

refer you to this thread (http://pherolibrary.com/forum/showthread.php?t=11860&highlight=attractrx) posted

within the last two weeks wherein you may find tips on how to search for prior threads about the product in

question, Attract-RX.

You'll note that the link to the product was deleted from that thread, so I'll ask that

you not post it here. Thank You.

Oscar :)
Thanks, Oscar.

I know that Bruce said the following in

July:

RE "raise your own natural pheromone levels": That is clealy possible to do, but just popping some

herbs is only going to be a small part of that. You'd really want to work out, eat healthy and be careful of what

kind of soaps you use. There's a lot that goes into it. I'd be interested to see some research on those "raise

your natural pheromones" products.
To help him out, has anyone done any actual research on raising your

-mone levels (asking the question because Bruce mentioned it so I assume it's not on the forum)? The Cap'n

mentioned that you could replace that stuff with zinc tablets, a multivitamin, DHEA, and a protein (amino acids)

shake.

Not to mention the fact that he also recommended water and exercise...so I give a big "toldyaso!" to

those who hear but don't listen to me. :thumbsup:

Note: Maybe the cap'n should put a section on maximizing

your own -mones in the pherolibrary as to address the issue of "I heard about this product that increases your

natural -mone production..." That might lower this issue.

ManBeast
10-19-2004, 09:34 AM
Sorry, wasn't meaning to do

that, I just personally have a hard time answering questions without a solid base of info to research.

Also,

an effective dose of Tribulus(sp?) would probably also increase your phero sig, due to how it raises testosterone

levels.

MB

CptKipling
10-19-2004, 03:12 PM
Pancho,

Great idea! Have

some rep :thumbsup: