PDA

View Full Version : Ordering from Canada, Use FedEx or 5 week wait.

tonicma
10-18-2004, 09:37 PM
I just read an article saying that there is a backlog in international mail coming through into Canada,

this delay means that mail that is sent to custon could take up to about 5 weeks more to clear, and that it could

take longer.
I ordered my products about 2 weeks ago and I have not recieved it, and it might take additional 5

weeks.
So if you are from Canada and needs your Phermones urgently I highly advice spending the addtional dollars

to use FedEx.
Again this backlog ONLY affect mail that needs to go through Canada Post, FedEx has their own

clearing system I beleive.

Bruce
10-19-2004, 06:01 PM
I can verify that from experience.

I hadn't read any articles about it, but we are hearing from customers who have waited as long as 6 weeks for their

orders by post. It is "nuckin' futs!" Use Fed Ex if you want to see your order before you reach the age of

mandatory retirement.

Regards,
B

Snoopy
10-30-2004, 06:30 PM
My next order will be over $100.

I also live in Canada. Will I still get free shipping? If I do, which method will it be shipped by?

Paparazzi
01-11-2005, 10:04 PM
I just read an

article saying that there is a backlog in international mail coming through into Canada, this delay means that mail

that is sent to custon could take up to about 5 weeks more to clear, and that it could take longer.
I ordered my

products about 2 weeks ago and I have not recieved it, and it might take additional 5 weeks.
So if you are from

Canada and needs your Phermones urgently I highly advice spending the addtional dollars to use FedEx.
Again this

backlog ONLY affect mail that needs to go through Canada Post, FedEx has their own clearing system I

beleive.
I have ordered twice from LOVE-SCENT... ( Androstenol once, and Pure instinct, the second time ).

I too live in Canada ( Quebec to be exact ) and in both case, I got the package in 7 days by regular mail.

I

don't understand where your delivery problems come from. ( despite horrible postal service in Canada... :D )

Bruce
01-12-2005, 07:20 AM
Thanks Papa,

Probably 7-10

days has been the postal standard for many years. For some reason mail coming into Canada thru customs started

getting seriously bogged down last Fall. I assume it was bad through the holidays. Hopefully it is back to normal

now.

Regards,
Bruce