PDA

View Full Version : New user

**DONOTDELETE**
06-24-2001, 07:18 PM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I just wanted to say my friend let me use some of his realm the other day. I put a small amount on and when I got to work I couldnt belive it. This girl that works with me had her friend bring her lunch. This girl starts talking to me like she knew me forver, and that never happens to me. After she left I was still sceptical, But I noticed the whole night everyone was really nice to me.

I dont wanna keep using my friends realm so im looking to order something for myself. I would like some advice on what I should order. Can anyone with exsperiance on the board please recomend the best Pheromones to order. Im reading posts where people are saying certain Pheromones smell like cat piss. What Pheromone products smell best or are orderless?

I also have another question. Is anyone into stacking Pheromones and if so what ones had the best effects.

VB

**DONOTDELETE**
06-24-2001, 07:18 PM
You\'ve come to the right place. There are many options here. There are three currently three pheromones available in these potions: androstenone, androstenol, and androsterone. They are available in an alcohol or oil base. Alcohol based potions diffuse more quickly whereas oil based ones work more on a time release. Many products state their contents while a few others do not. Then there\'s also the wipes. I\'d advise starting with one of the combos that let you play with the ratios of the different components. I\'ve tried most of them and even the weak ones work.

-----
Chemist

**DONOTDELETE**
06-24-2001, 07:19 PM
If you´ve had success with one particular product why not stick with it? You´re lucky in that respect and why change a winning team/phero?

-----
CJ

**DONOTDELETE**
Thanks for your input Chemist, CJ.

I just put in my order for Original Primal Instinc
t. I was reading that PI is really potent in pheromones so im going to give it a try. I will keep you posted on how the PI works for me verses the Realm.

VB

**DONOTDELETE**
PI works well in combo with Attraction, PF, and TE. Not all at once mind you, but PI with one of these.

-----
Chemist