PDA

View Full Version : Not a good day trying Chikara Gelpack...

real_wiseman
10-18-2004, 04:52 AM
With my purchase of Pheros, I received a sample of Chikara gelpack, which I left at work and forgot

about it.

I "rediscovered" it today and thought I would wear it through the day to give it a try. Searching a

little on the forum for the right amount, I took a qite small amount, perhaps 1/5 of the gelpack and applied it on

pulsepoint, behind ears, wrists etc.

I asked my secretary - she knows that I like scents btw -what she

thought and her first reaction was that Chikara was a good scent, albeit more for eveningwear. On me Chikara became

a powdery sort of smell (I have trouble smelling the different notes in it, but it smells good to me).

Then I

went on my lunchhour to do some "boxercise" (don't know if this the correct word in all parts of the world, but

basically it is a workout based on boxing, you have gloves and pads and...well...box (!). You train in pairs, and

often - if you train alone - you team up with someone else that has no boxingpartner ) and got a girl - maybe 30+ -

as my "boxingpartner".

I must probably have reminded her of someone she really hated, since I have never seen

such a sour face on anyone I have trained with. Trust me, I have trained it Boxercise numerous times before at the

same place, both with male and female "boxingpartners" and never before I have got this reaction.

The only

difference as I see it is that I wore Chikara (or that sha had a really lousy day to begin with). (Of course I have

no BO and such which perhaps had been an explanation).

(I am about 180 cm tall btw , weigh in at about 95 kg

and are quite muscular. I have almost a shaved head, very close cropped, and maybe I can look a bit dangerous at

time. [I have worked as a bouncer btw, and it was an advantage back then]. Of course I am just a nice guy and so,

but I am not sure I liked to be treated like sh*t by people I don't know.)

Could this be Chikara working or

had she just a bad day?

// rw

Mone Latte
10-18-2004, 06:52 AM
hmmmm... since u do boxercise

n sweat much, could it be ur own body pheromone production plus the chikara produces an OD?

real_wiseman
10-18-2004, 07:10 AM
Maybe so.
What I know is

that from now I am staying away from 'mones the days I exercise.
// rw

CptKipling
10-18-2004, 08:04 AM
Maybe

so.
What I know is that from now I am staying away from 'mones the days I exercise.
// rw
I wouldn't

read too much into it, maybe she just gets really into the boxing?

tounge
10-18-2004, 02:41 PM
I'd be willing to bet that the

time in her monthly cycle did not match up too well with your phermone signature.

Friendly1
10-18-2004, 02:58 PM
There is too little information

for anyone to really know what happened. Just move on and don't worry about it.

canivaro
10-18-2004, 04:12 PM
Funny. Last thursday i also

tried around 1/5 of gel pack. I noticed girls being a bit stand off ish. Like I was at the school library sitting in

there doing my homework. THere was plenty of empty tables to work on but I noticed 3 girls sit nearby(at different

times, i was there a long time). But all of them left within 5 minutes of sitting down.

Also, in one of my

classes, I was sitting behind a girl. And she wrote a note to me to Please Chew My Gum Quietly! I was like whoa!

It's not like I chew my gum with my mouth open. :rasp: Little b**** she was.

I didn't want to jump to

conclusiions that it was Chikara alone but... now that you mention it wiseman,... who knows. I haven't tried

Chikara since then. I will this week though. I'll keep you posted.

Gegogi
10-18-2004, 07:43 PM
This anecdotal, but I've noticed

a trend among my close female friends and pre menstruation mood. 'Mones in TE and NPA seem to piss them off. They

come on strong real fast too. I don't have to do anything to set them off. They just go nuts. But, once their

period ensues, the 'mones make them unusually horny. I don't really care for red wang so I avoid 'mones at those

times if I'm aware.

tounge
10-18-2004, 08:38 PM
This anecdotal, but

I've noticed a trend among my close female friends and pre menstruation mood. 'Mones in TE and NPA seem to piss

them off. They come on strong real fast too. I don't have to do anything to set them off. They just go nuts. But,

once their period ensues, the 'mones make them unusually horny. I don't really care for red wang so I avoid

'mones at those times if I'm aware.

Yes! I've been around here longer than most. I have

tried many products and many trials.

Phermone use really seems to come down to 3 main points.

1) The

users body chemistry combined with the synthetic mone product.

2) The target(s) monthly biological

state.

3) Cover Scent in relation to the tastes of the target(s).

People can fart around with mixes

and what not, but it always comes down to the three things I have mentioned above. Of which really we have no

control of. HOWEVER, once you have attracted a target you need to have game and personality,among other things to

make the catch.

Phattio
10-19-2004, 03:41 PM
I'm still up in the air about

Chikara alone-no addl. phers. (_on me personally_) It makes women around me get 'overly motherly.' I realize it

sounds stupid...

bjf
10-19-2004, 04:31 PM
Phattio, not stupid at all, maybe

your on to something.

Snoopy
10-19-2004, 04:53 PM
This anecdotal, but

I've noticed a trend among my close female friends and pre menstruation mood. 'Mones in TE and NPA seem to piss

them off. They come on strong real fast too. I don't have to do anything to set them off. They just go nuts. But,

once their period ensues, the 'mones make them unusually horny. I don't really care for red wang so I avoid

'mones at those times if I'm aware.
How can you tell they are in a pre-menstruation period? I just had a

weekend with a girl who normall reacts well to my Chikara + TE combo but that weekend she didn't seem to react the

same way.

einstein
10-19-2004, 06:08 PM
I know a girl who really starts

stinking down there before her period. You can smell it if you use the bathroom after her.

I think its a lot

easier to tell when they are bleeding. They'll always take thier purse to the bathroom with them. Or sometimes

have to run to the bathroom suddenly. Or you can hear the girls talking privately with each other but not to guys

and you just know that's what they're talking about.

Snoopy
10-19-2004, 08:26 PM
Come to think of it, when I was

at her house she went to the washroom several times. Usually she never goes to the washroom, even after hours...

maybe just once.

Hey! Maybe I can use that incident to my advantage. How would I estimate when her "good"

periods are, knowing that during the weekend of Oct.9-11 she was in her "bad" period?

Friendly1
10-19-2004, 11:39 PM
Come to think of

it, when I was at her house she went to the washroom several times. Usually she never goes to the washroom, even

after hours... maybe just once.

Hey! Maybe I can use that incident to my advantage. How would I estimate when

her "good" periods are, knowing that during the weekend of Oct.9-11 she was in her "bad" period?
If she is

regular, she should be on something close to a 30-day cycle, but it isn't always like that. Some girls are

irregular. Some girls have short cycles. Some have long cycles. If she starts taking a medication, or stops

taking a medication, it can alter her cycle. If she is suddenly stressed out, it can alter her cycle. If she puts

on a lot of weight, or loses a lot of weight, it can alter her cycle.

And just because something CAN alter her

cycle doesn't mean it WILL.

I don't think menstrual-watching is going to help you much. Most guys don't

understand it well enough to know when it's on, off, or how it affects the girl.

Gegogi
10-20-2004, 01:11 AM
"How can you tell they are

in a pre-menstruation period? I just had a weekend with a girl who normall reacts well to my Chikara + TE combo but

that weekend she didn't seem to react the same way."
I can usually tell but, amazingly, they often just

come out and tell me they're about to go on the rag.