PDA

View Full Version : perception +npa report!

luckyhorse
09-19-2004, 08:00 PM
went out last night to the pub befrore going put 4 sprays of perception on a nd a drop of npa to the wrists had

success last night female barteneder went dihl when i went up to order a drink and i went and sat near the dance

floor i immediately saw this girl lookin at me so i went over and asked her to dance we hit it off and by the end

of the evening i had my hand on her leg we have a date next weekend!!!!! she e-mailed me and told me that it was

the confidence i exhumed thay reaaly interested her!!!! its true i went out last night thinking no woman would turn

me down positive thinking+ mones= success!!:cheers:

Chemo (BDC Concepts)
09-19-2004, 08:06 PM
...you don't think

4 sprays of Perception is a tad bit overkill?

I'm glad it turned out as well as it did. You know the drill:

how about the other things like the time released formula and how easy it is to wash off?

We are working

overtime getting everything ready for the Platinum release and I want to get as much feedback on the key areas (time

released / easy to wash off) as we can before moving on.

Bobby

luckyhorse
09-19-2004, 08:25 PM
surprising enough 4 sprays

seem to give me more success than just 1 as far as the time release i dont know as after it drys i cant smell it

anymore and washing it off i guess so ??? wish i could add more but i cant be sure

BDC_Concepts
09-20-2004, 09:07 AM
4 sprays = .08mg nol, .04

none, .04 rone + whatever NPA you put on would be considered an "overdose" by some peoples standards. Hey, if that

worked, more power to you. I'd like to see it repeated to find out if it works well again for you.

Matt

SwingerMD
09-20-2004, 09:27 AM
This is very interesting indeed.

This is the second person I have read about that put on four sprays of perception and got a hit, the first being

Law Slave in the controvercial hit report.

I decided to try it out this weekend and tried 3 sprays (with 3

sprays of cover scent) at a dance competition Saturday and 4 sprays (with 3 sprays of cover scent) just before a

dance class/dance. So far nothing overtly sexual to report. I did get tons of people coming up and talk to me,

lots of respect, and an impromptu shoulder massage on both Sat. and Sun. by two different women (never has happend

while using pheros). Anyhow nothing overtly negative to report either.

Anyhow I'll continue experimenting in

the neighborhood of 4 sprays. I'm thinking of adding in a spray of either TE Heat or TE Arouser to the mix next.

luckyhorse
10-17-2004, 04:53 PM
funny today

i put a drop of npa on my wrists rubbed them together put one spray of perception on my neck and used acqua di gio

as a cover scent went to the mall and the lady a the till looked repulsed by my even being in the store lol! but

when i went to the second store the lady behind the till looked like and acted like she wanted to jump across the

counter and grab me !!!!!! so i had a pretty mixed hit ratio today!

Yoel
10-18-2004, 11:21 AM
Maybe in the first store you

gesticulated a lot, while in the second one, having just had a bad experience, you kept more relaxed?
I say that

because of the npa on the wrist, obviously. And because owning both npa and aqua di gio I know sometimes the cat

piss just pushes through, and that's bad news.

tounge
10-18-2004, 02:38 PM
I'm sure it was the monthly cycle

of the women that made the difference. The monthly cycle and the cover scent are the two MOST important elements in

phermonial results.