PDA

View Full Version : Rounding out your profile

bjf
10-17-2004, 03:40 PM
Alright, this is

one of those out-there experiments, but I think it would be cool if anyone with the right alcohol would start

collecting their own sweat, and trying to make their own pheromone brew.

I thought of wiping your fresh sweat

off with a paper towel, then placing it in a small bottle of alcohol, waiting a couple of days, and then contiually

repeating the process for some time.

The alcohol should keep it as fresh sweat, correct?

Someone

mentioned to me paper towels having dioxins in it though that are used to bleach them white. Any body have any

better suggestions?

CollegeStudent
10-17-2004, 04:49 PM
This is sorta on the same

topic, but I remember sometime a while back (way before I heard about mones) that some country singer (Garth Brooks

I think) would wear a special absorbing vest while on stage that would soak up his sweat. They would then put small

amounts of it in some cologne or something and sell it. Dunno if anyone had any results wearing the cologne or not,

but thats kinda eww.. to me anyway. But wearing my own wouldnt gross me out.

ToxDoc
10-17-2004, 05:54 PM
Dioxin nowadays can be found just

about everywhere. It is in paper towels, writing and printing paper, clothing items, and even ice-cream containers.

Bear in mind that the its levels in consumer items are fairly low and generally not of great concern in terms of

health risks.

bjf
10-17-2004, 06:03 PM
Do you think it would interact with

pheromones in an alcohol solution, or am I okay?

ToxDoc
10-17-2004, 06:09 PM
I can't see why it would cause

problems.

DrSmellThis
10-17-2004, 06:45 PM
Maybe bulk cotton would work

better.

bjf
10-17-2004, 07:20 PM
I was thinking cotton, but I don't

want something as absorbant as that, because it would be a hastle taking it out of the alcohol, having absorbed alot

of it. Sure I could squeeze it out, but I'm not willing to do too much work on this, if I even bother doing. I do

know that perhaps my best pheromone days have been without the use of synthetics, and where significant sweating was

involved over long periods of time. Of course, I had no clue why it was all happening at the time!

lordcrazyd
10-17-2004, 07:27 PM
i'd pay for brad pitts

sweat

Mtnjim
10-18-2004, 03:04 PM
"Bear in mind that the its levels

in consumer items are fairly low and generally not of great concern in terms of health risks.'

At least

that's what the manufacturers and government tells you!! :wave: