PDA

View Full Version : New Forum wanted...

real_wiseman
10-17-2004, 08:18 AM
Wouldn't it be

nice with a forum discussing only issues with creating new scents, where one could ask questions regarding EOs and

maybe post "recepies" of homemade scents?

What do you say about this idea?

// W

Elk Dreamer
10-17-2004, 01:36 PM
W, Why a new forum? It can

be done right here. Do you mean a new thread?

Elk

Bruce
10-17-2004, 02:58 PM
Elk,

I think RW means a new

forum in the sense of a new section of the Love Scent Forum. In addition to the Pheromone discussion section, the

health section, the women's section etc etc.

B

DrSmellThis
10-18-2004, 12:52 AM
I take it you've read the

Perfuming Basics thread?

real_wiseman
10-18-2004, 01:15 AM
Bruce and DST are

right.

I - of course! - didn't mean a new forum *per se*, but a new *section* of the forum, concerning

perfume making. I know it may not suit everybody and perhaps there is no room for this on a pheroboard, but

nevertheless it would be very interesting to gather all perfume-making post under its own heading. I know that DST

for instance have posted a lot of informative posts about this, but I ,for one anyway!, may miss out a lot of these

if they are posted in the Phero section, or the Woman section or whatever.

// w

bjf
10-18-2004, 07:31 AM
I agree with realwiseman. It

certainly would be more beneficial than an arcade tips dicussion section.

Elk Dreamer
10-18-2004, 11:25 AM
It would be interesting to

see and try some homemade recipes and formulas. I used to make animal bait for trapping and hunting and I think we

could make some interesting bait for humans. We often used urine and secretions from scent glands of animals in our

baits.
If you go to a hunting and trapping show you can smell some of the homemade bait they sell a mile

away.

Elk

real_wiseman
10-27-2004, 06:59 AM
*Bump*
So how about

it?

// rw

nbnbtc
10-27-2004, 07:15 AM
You know that is actually a pretty

good idea, but even better would be for someone to create a new thread that links to all the other great threads on

that subjects that are already out there, and theres a lot of them, just like has been done for other topics. Wish I

had the time to do something like that. Maybe that could be combined with a new forum as a sticky. It would make

sense at least to combine all of the knowledge already out there in some way.

Bruce
11-28-2004, 08:49 AM
There have been some notable threads

on the topic and certainly it is more important that arcade tips, the only problem is divorcing it from the

pheromone topics. They seem to be closely related.

B