PDA

View Full Version : First Experiences

**DONOTDELETE**
11-01-2001, 02:40 AM
To Scientist...

Hey, I just read through some of your posts. I know it\'s been said a bunch of times already but great work, thanks for sharing all your info and research. Please continue to report your findings when you can.

Well, according to your averages I\'ve definitely been OD\'ing, which makes sense given my not so enthusiastic responses. There are obviously many variables to overcome when attempting to derive a standard dose though.

- Natural physical attraction (basic appearance)
- Application (skin: under clothes, outside of clothes or on clothes)
- Environment: indoors or outside
- Personality (as in approachability)

It\'s still extremely helpful to have a starting point from which to begin tailoring doses to one\'s own individual needs. Your numbers seem to make a lot of sense.

OK, Hi all...

I\'ve been away from the board for a few months and just trying to catch up now. I also put together a basic phero chart which laid out cost, and content before my first order but after it was receive I slacked off. Mostly due to the perceptual busyness of life but I\'d be lying if I said there wasn\'t a little laziness involved too. My interest\'s were in finding the right ratio of the different phero\'s that would create the most positive or beneficial responses for me personally. I mixed numbers on paper trying to focus on a slightly higher amount of the \"enol\" pheromones. I never followed through though once I received the products. My life is such at the moment that I haven\'t had the time to experiment the way I\'ve wanted. Reading the forum\'s posts again has given me some fresh incentive and insight. I understand how an OD can negitively affect the phero\'s ablities in much the same way a sensory overload can numb our other senses. It\'s still hard to compensate in the begining to that knee jerk impulse to make sure you have enough of an application to have it work for you. Anyway... I have some SP E-oil\'s on the way and plan to order a few more products from Bruce before the year is out. As I sit hear crunching on some addicting Holloween peanut brittle my little niece gave me and continue to waltz with my old dance partner, insomnia, I feel inspired to post something.

I unfortunately haven\'t had much opportunity currently to experiment with the phero\'s I ordered. I\'ve used them about a half dozen times with only one real noticeable hit or reaction thus far. My average dose has been 2-3 drops of AE, 2-3 sprays of Attraction, and topped off with either a spray or two of Cool scent IR cologne, or another regular type cologne I have, or some aromatherapy Sandalwood and Vanilla essential oil\'s I mixed up.

I first tried them before a business meeting with an Architect I was interviewing. Before I get into any specific details about my usage let me define some of the variables I mentioned above. I\'m in my late 30\'s, and considered average looking with a generally calm, laid back, sometimes shy personality. I\'m always friendly but sometimes because of my quiet nature, have been told I can come across as stuck up or arrogant (which happens to be about as far from who I am as you can get). In following Scientist\'s most excellent anachronism, \"WHOA!\" I\'ll continue:

1. - What you were using? Alter-Ego, Attraction, and Cool Scent IR cologne.

2. - How much you used? 2 drops AE (put it in bottle with dripper cap), 3 sprays Attraction, 2 sprays IRC

3. - On for how long (if you remember)? About 1 1/2 - 2 hours before meeting (during very hot summer day) I was already sweating and way overheated before I arrived.

4. - Applied where? Skin? Shirt? Hair? AE: behind each ear, side of neck up onto hair, Attraction: sprayed each side of neck and shirt and on front of shirt

5. - Excitement, what exciting thing happened? Although I was with another gentleman who was much older and closer in age to the person we met with, it seemed as if I was the one given the attention as he directed his questions. This is not the norm, especially given my appearance (I have long hair slicked back into a pony tail with an occasional goat-tee). I\'m generally not taken serious on first impressions and have been told many times I look younger than my actually age. So it was refreshing to get immediate respect without having to first prove myself over time. Something very similar happened a month later at another first interview with the same dosage but this time the person was younger and we ended up hitting it off also in a friendly way as well.

My only other real major type hit came from a waitress in a bar/resturant during a trip out to the Hamptons on Long Island. This could be a case of an OD wearing off and reaching an effective level because of all the details precluding this particular response.

First off, I initially wore the mones for a particular girl I know I would be seeing that day who I had a friendly rapport with in the past. However, she along with the other girls in the group were all unresponsive. Come to think about it, she was even less flirtatious than normal? On my way home I stopped off to grab a bite to eat with two others and that\'s when/where I got the hit.

1. - Alter-Ego, Attraction, and Sandalwood and Vanilla essential oil mix.

2. - Way too much! 4 drops of AE, 4 sprays of Attraction.

3. - Prolly between 5 1/2 - 6 1/2 hours after application

4. - AE: behind each ear, side of neck up onto hair and under each arm, Attraction: under each arm, chest, and on shirt, e-oil on neck, wrists, and under arms.

5. - I was casually dressed in faded jeans, black boots, black Tee, clean shaven (not my usual), a summer tan (again not the usual), and my hair was pulled into a pony tail. After being seated and introduced to the waitress, I got up and went to the bathroom. I passed another waitress when I walked by the bar to get to where the BR\'s were. When I sat back down, I became aware of how pretty she was as she served her customers in the other section, wishing we would have been seated at one of her tables instead. Although our waitress was very nice and attentive, she was sort of stoic and not as attractive as her friend (I assumed they were friends). I began to notice her constant glances at me as she walked by, along with smiles in what I think was attempts to get my attention. Then she pretended to fix tables around ours that were already arranged. It was so obvious that one of the people I was with began to chuckle and smirk at me. I was to nervous and uncomfortable to act on it or say anything. Perhaps if she had been our waitress something might have transpired... but it didn\'t. I can say this is absolutely NOT the norm for me and never from someone as young and HOT as this girl. She really was very attractive which is also what intimidated me from responding. Maybe next time... if she\'s still there (it was during the summer), I plan to stop off again next time I\'m out there which will be sometime this November.

All my other phero contact has been with family, and there were never any reactions out of the ordinary.

I am going to my niece\'s B-day party which will be at some commercial venue so I\'ll wear some pheros. There will mostly be young married women with kids but you never know... there could be some cute waitresses working at the place! We\'ll see? I\'m also meeting this girl I know for the day sometime soon after that. We used to date a few years back and we\'ve kept in touch through the phone and e-mail. We\'ve become friends and I know there is still some chemistry between us but it\'s complicated. I\'m curious to see if the phero\'s have any effect with her. I\'ve had a slight makeover since she\'s last saw me (new clothing style, bit more in shape, no more goat-tee) so I am looking forward to getting together with her.

I\'ll post any new positive experiences when they happen.

Keep it real,
NYBlues (\"http://profiles.yahoo.com/passingtone/\")

**DONOTDELETE**
11-01-2001, 02:46 AM
Welcome back NYBLues good to hear about your experiences keep those posts coming its good to get some old members back on board its taking off a little bit well here anyway we are getting some research in and it distracts us from this whole afganistan thing for a little while a little bit of relaxation.

**DONOTDELETE**
11-01-2001, 03:38 PM
When you list all of the mone products you used, are you talking about all of those applications at the same time or on different occasions?

**DONOTDELETE**
11-01-2001, 08:40 PM
By the way NY, I have a special place to post new hits called \"What about recent hits.\" We\'\'l be waiting for you.

**DONOTDELETE**
11-02-2001, 01:38 AM
DD...

Thanks dude, it\'s good to be back.

And, yup, it\'s nice to have a bit of a break from all these terrorist incidents and the outcome of retaliation it\'s forced the US to take. This board as well as the Net in general serves as a pleasant distraction.

**DONOTDELETE**
11-02-2001, 01:43 AM
engberg,

I\'ve been using both Alter-Ego and Attraction at the same time but not as a mix though. I apply each product on myself separately... one after the other.

**DONOTDELETE**
11-02-2001, 01:46 AM
jambat...

Thanks dude, will do. I\'ll post what happened after the weekend.

**DONOTDELETE**
11-02-2001, 08:32 PM
Cool, I hope to have some too. I\'m trying decide whether to take the tried and true JB #1 or the still needs to be test JB #3 with me to a home/gallery I\'m going to.