PDA

View Full Version : alter ego hit report!

luckyhorse
10-16-2004, 03:56 PM
i just

ordered alter ego yesterday i like the fact that the product is high in all mostimportant 3 mones and can be used as

a standalone product as it comes with a fragrance does anyone have anything positive or negative to say about this

product? oh! by the way my whistler trip this weekend tubed my buddy i was going with got drunk last night and

jammed out on me!!!!! phones me this morning hungover! lucky they are going to credit me for the room or i would

have been pisssed!!!!!!!!!! :nono:

cuddlebear
10-16-2004, 04:02 PM
Where's the hit report? Or

were you asking for one :confused:

luckyhorse
10-16-2004, 04:04 PM
oh i was asking for one just

wondering what anyone thought of the product and whether it gave good hits

cuddlebear
10-16-2004, 04:08 PM
Enter "alter ego hit" in the

search engine ... look at a thread called "Me thinks this works" or something like that ...

ToBeOrNotToBe
10-16-2004, 04:52 PM
AE is my 'main' phero

product! I mean, it's the product I wear the most.

It's true that it never game me any strong unquestionable

hit (at least standalone), but I believe it gives me an aura of *sexyness*, if you know what I mean... (sorry, I

couldn't find the right word, English is not my native language)

It draws other people's attention.

I

usually wear it as part of a combo (with TE or NPA, especially the first one), with positive consistent results.

canivaro
10-16-2004, 06:25 PM
I haven't had success with AE

as of lately. \

But check out this awesome post by Mobley:

http://pherolibrary.com/forum/showthread.php?t=7651

Awesome AE hits there. Check it out.

ToxDoc
10-16-2004, 06:59 PM
Drawing people’s attention it

(AE) certainly can.

Not long ago I was at a library doing research. A young girl, aged approximately 19-21,

who took the seat next to me for about two hours, could not stop twirling her hair and crossing and uncrossing her

legs the whole time. Mind you that her skirt splits on one side, and as you can probably imagine, more and more of

her was revealed. Although I can not say it was solely due to AE (2 drops on forehead) working its magic since I

was also wearing my beloved Miracle, it was certainly an entertaining experience, for me at least.

In saying

that, like many other forum members have reported, individuals respond differently to -mones. For instance, one of

my flatmates (21yr female) becomes rather submissive and does not look at my eyes whenever I use the same dose as

above. It is clear that AE gets her attention, albeit sadly not in a favourable way.

Like cuddlebear

suggested, do a search, or look at http://love-scent.com/product-testimonials.html, I am sure you will

find plenty to read.