PDA

View Full Version : Do you want to get hits?

Traggard
10-16-2004, 03:51 AM
Do you want to get hits but pheromones only give you them infrequently or not at all? Try dressing

really cool in a way that really stands out. I do not mean dress nice or dress better then the guys around you. I

mean dress in a way that stands out. If no one else in a club is dressed liked you and women suddenly start looking

at you, you know you got it right.

Up until recently I always dressed

nice when I went out. My clothes looked nice but they did not differentiate me much from the other guys in the

club.

Yesterday with my new improved look, I basically got the same amount of hits in one

night that I normally get in 10.

ToBeOrNotToBe
10-16-2004, 05:12 AM
Do you want to get hits but pheromones only give you them infrequently or not at all?

Try dressing really cool in a way that really stands out. I do not mean dress nice or dress better then the guys

around you. I mean dress in a way that stands out. If no one else in a club is dressed liked you and women suddenly

start looking at you, you know you got it right.

Up until recently I always dressed nice

when I went out. My clothes looked nice but they did not differentiate me much from the other guys in the

club.

Yesterday with my new improved look, I basically got the same amount of hits in one

night that I normally get in 10.
That's what I do... at a daily basis! :box:

evon610
10-16-2004, 09:13 AM
give an exmaple of what you

would call nice but different.

tounge
10-16-2004, 10:58 AM
What exactly were you wearing?

TRock
10-16-2004, 11:17 AM
i think he's talking about

peacocking. which is basically if everybody around u is wearing abercrombie and fitch. don't try to out

"abercrombie and fitch" them but come up with a completely different look. like me i go to a rural college and

everybody dresses suburban so i dress more city and metropolitan like. everybody is wearing sweats to class and i

come in with european jeans/nice shirt/shoes, you definitely get looks. throw in what i like to call arrogant body

languagen and it's killer. i always see girls trying to look at me in class. the "look" has to look good on you

tho, you just can't throw something together.

Friendly1
10-16-2004, 12:26 PM
i think he's

talking about peacocking. which is basically if everybody around u is wearing abercrombie and fitch. don't try to

out "abercrombie and fitch" them but come up with a completely different look. like me i go to a rural college and

everybody dresses suburban so i dress more city and metropolitan like. everybody is wearing sweats to class and i

come in with european jeans/nice shirt/shoes, you definitely get looks. throw in what i like to call arrogant body

languagen and it's killer. i always see girls trying to look at me in class. the "look" has to look good on you

tho, you just can't throw something together.
Yes. Very well put.

ManBeast
10-16-2004, 01:49 PM
Heh, I always knew there was an

advantage to being a short, stocky metalhead guy with a goatee in this Lightbulb (no legs, all torso/arms) and/or

swimmer build abercrombie town... It is nearly impossible NOT to standout! :D

MB

Holmes
10-16-2004, 02:00 PM
Heh, I always knew

there was an advantage to being a short, stocky metalhead guy with a goatee in this Lightbulb (no legs, all

torso/arms) and/or swimmer build abercrombie town... It is nearly impossible NOT to standout! :D

By

"swimmer build" you mean slim?

Traggard
10-16-2004, 04:34 PM
TRock got it right. The problem with peacocking is that it requires different clothes in

different environment. Something that is peacocked in one club may be pretty normal in another.

Still, it is effective if you get it right.

ManBeast
10-16-2004, 06:30 PM
I mean very slim, and decently

lean (Something I'm still fighting towards). Also usually with an awesome v-taper that someone built like me can

probably never have. I can fake it somewhat with big lats, but it's not quite the same.

MB