PDA

View Full Version : Question for the ladies

lilplaya
10-16-2004, 03:12 AM
This is just a

little simple question that I thought I should ask. Hey what can I say I got a little curious.

Out of all of

the pheromones that you have smelled. Exspecailly mens pheromones of you have smelled them. Which one's out of them

did you like the most. Did it make you talk more, get you horny, make you feel good, ect. Just post the name of your

favirotes and how it made you feel.

lilplaya
10-19-2004, 01:09 PM
Hey what's wrong. Did I come at

yall a little to rough or you all just dont want to answer me.

BassMan
10-19-2004, 01:35 PM
Hey what's wrong.

Did I come at yall a little to rough or you all just dont want to answer me.Other than one female here (Sue)

who has a phero-using partner and shares in his phero use, I don't think it's very likely that you are going to

find anyone to answer your question. It's not like the ladies are sniffing the stuff at perfume counters in

department stores...

Pancho1188
10-19-2004, 01:44 PM
Yeah...I'd say the people on

the forum are pheromone users, not targets...unless there are women out there using men's products to make

themselves more talkative and horny... :) Again, it's all relative depending on the type of girl. Believe me,

you'd have a much harder time trying to figure out which -mones work best on which type of girl than

figuring out which -mones work best for which type of guy. It's hard enough trying to figure that one

out.

SweetBrenda
10-19-2004, 02:03 PM
Hey what's

wrong. Did I come at yall a little to rough or you all just dont want to answer me.I didn't

reply to you any sooner because I have no idea about how the male products smell like.

(sorry)

But since I didn't want you to feel ignored I had to come

in and say hello anyway!
Brenda

DeMoKiLL
10-27-2004, 12:24 PM
I am interested with this too.

I did a mix with perception and SOE in highschool, sat behind a girl and she looked down at herself in suprise. So

what happened im not sure;-) maybe it was the mones that triggered something? I also noticed the same day strange

hair flipping that happened like every 5 seconds it was like they just couldn't sit still.

MOBLEYC57
10-27-2004, 02:30 PM
I am interested

with this too. I did a mix with perception and SOE in highschool, sat behind a girl and she looked down at herself

in suprise. So what happened im not sure;-) maybe it was the mones that triggered something? I also noticed the same

day strange hair flipping that happened like every 5 seconds it was like they just couldn't sit

still.Annnnnnd, if you start reading way back deep into the WOMEN's forum, you wuddle player, there are

some good ideas posted by women.

Sorry, but you're just going to have to dig through'em and read. :thumbsup:

Nothing but luv fer ya, you wuddle player, so don't take it personal.:nono:

READ TO ACHIEVE.:wub:

canivaro
10-27-2004, 02:37 PM
Demo, it is taht SoE in efecft.

I hvae been in taht smae snceairo, wraening nhtonig but taht SoE. It is azmanig to see how tehy cna't sit siltl,

and do all taht hiar flpiipng. You jsut kown toshe p-mnoes are dniog tiher job rhgit.

MOBLEYC57
10-27-2004, 02:43 PM
Demo, it is taht

SoE in efecft. I hvae been in taht smae snceairo, wraening nhtonig but taht SoE. It is azmanig to see how tehy

cna't sit siltl, and do all taht hiar flpiipng. You jsut kown toshe p-mnoes are dniog tiher job

rhgit.Canivaro:whip:

canivaro
10-27-2004, 04:18 PM
:rant:

my NPA seems to be

working..., I just stirred up Mobley's aggresiveness: he took out his whip on me.

Lemme fish em in the head

:trout:

DeMoKiLL
10-27-2004, 04:34 PM
yea you can definitely also

tell that none doesn't have a big impact on younger girls, because like when im around younger girls 14-16 I see no

effect of none but then 17+ I do see an effect. I am in high school and I see this a lot, I went through the day

wearing AE I saw nearly nothing at all, but when I was near an upperclassmen I did see a difference. So if your

young go with SOE if your above 20 then you might want to look into -none products with a little bit of -nol.

Newbie gal
12-04-2004, 07:44 PM
This is just

a little simple question that I thought I should ask. Hey what can I say I got a little curious.

Out of all of

the pheromones that you have smelled. Exspecailly mens pheromones of you have smelled them. Which one's out of them

did you like the most. Did it make you talk more, get you horny, make you feel good, ect. Just post the name of your

favirotes and how it made you feel.
I want to ask the female version of lilplaya's question. If any of

you guys can tell me how you feel after sniffing in the women's mones?