PDA

View Full Version : fake APC??

**DONOTDELETE**
10-31-2001, 05:58 PM
Hey all, my bottle of APC says that it is manufactured by a company called consolidated chemical, Witchita Kansas. Anyone know if this is a counterfeit?

CJ01
10-31-2001, 11:13 PM
Yeah that´s the manufacturer of APC. And they have a very bad marketing and advertising strategy!
CJ

Chemist
11-01-2001, 01:37 AM
Wichita, Kansas. That\'s where APC is made.

What\'s wrong with their PR????

**DONOTDELETE**
11-01-2001, 01:53 AM
Basically they are charging huge amounts for a product which contains very little pheros.
Stronger products can be brought here at love-scent for half the price they are charging they are also spamming a lot of people as well, it seems the manufactuers think that the normal stragey of mass emails is right well they are rong.

Chemist
11-02-2001, 11:18 PM
When I bought APC, it was one of best products out at the time. Just as strong as Realm but for less than 1/2 the price. Yes, Lure, the Scent, and SX colognes from New Zealand were the only game in town - and APC was the best.

But times change, APC is still the same and true better products have come out. I still have 15 or so unopnened bottles.

I\'ve never once been spammed by those guys after I placed my order - maybe I got lucky at got in at the time before they started that. Who knows.

**DONOTDELETE**
11-02-2001, 11:57 PM
Hey, the company name is \"IPD\" on my package - not \"Consolidated Chemical\". What\'s the concentration listed on the back of yours, Mones?

Chemist, you got the last of the good stuff - the concentration they list as of January 1st of this year is only 0.0225 milligrams per LITER! And yes, you did get lucky not to have been spammed. I\'ve turned in over 100 incidents so far! images/icons/shocked.gif

Bruce
11-03-2001, 12:25 AM
Hi,
I never heard of \"Consolidated Chemical.\" The stuff for sale at Love Scent is made by a company called IPD. You know, I often heard about bootleg APC, but I never actually saw a bottle. I once was contacted by a company in Brazil that wanted to sell me APC very cheaply. They actually refered me to the official apc website to have a look at the product they were going to sell me. Never saw a bottle of what they were selling. They could easily put a ficticious company name and city/state on the bottles.
Cheers,
Bruce

Chemist
11-03-2001, 10:37 PM
My bottles say \"Consolidated Chemical\" on the back - along with ingredients list, and not tested on animals. Consolidated Chemical actually had a website way back when I ordered these. These came in glass dark bottles - some of the pictures on ebay are of the old glass ones.

They switched to different bottles around two years ago, and who knows - maybe the name - I\'ll see if I can find the Consolidated Chemical website again - they were the name of the makers of it 4 years ago. I haven\'t had the need to order any more since I discovered Bruce\'s site.

Chemist
11-03-2001, 10:41 PM
The website that used to be Consolidated Chemical is now IPD still in Witchita Kansas - the cost has dropped by over 50% from 4 years ago. I think IPD used to Consolidated Chemical - it\'s the same address - just different company name:
http://www.attractwomen.com/attractwomen/ (\"http://www.attractwomen.com/attractwomen/\")

Maybe I\'ll take the initiative and e-mail them.

rjm
11-06-2001, 03:34 AM
I\'m glad I just buy mine from Bruce (and so is Bruce, I would imagine!), even if it is little more than a fragrance. images/icons/laugh.gif

Later!