PDA

View Full Version : Relationship question

**DONOTDELETE**
10-31-2001, 05:24 PM
Has this ever happen to anyone else?

Have you ever had a woman project her inequities on you as a reason not to develop/continue a relationship? In other words, say she is habitually late, or something like that (lame example, I know). You are not, but she says you are to find something wrong with you.

How do you interpret this? Do you think she is interested in you but is afraid of a long term relationship? I\'m baffled.

I would love a woman\'s perspective here.

images/icons/crazy.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
11-01-2001, 08:31 PM
Whitehall,

I have no idea what her sign is. She was born November 5th. I think you\'re right though, pursuing her at this point might be wasted effort. Thanks, I appreciate the advice. images/icons/smile.gif

CJ,

Thanks for the input. Oh, she is argumentative and an occasional pain! The accusations are half hearted, I think. After talking to her I\'ve found out she\'s been burned pretty bad. She shows interest like you said but then she do something to push me away or piss me off. Weird.

Anyway, I appreciate the advice. So thanks again.

(Too bad pheros can\'t fix crap like this!)

Whitehall
11-01-2001, 11:07 PM
Is she an Aquarius or a Libra? Both signs are infamous for such scattered logic.

Don\'t bother with pursuing is my advice in any case, her heart is not interested. Find a woman that is.

CJ01
11-01-2001, 11:28 PM
kraven, if this woman agrees to meet you she obviously has some interest in you. And if she meets you repeatedly she must be, right?

She might be trying to see how far she can push you or something similar but my guess is that she is just someone who is very argumentative.
It is also important to note not just WHAT a person is saying, but HOW they´re saying it. You have to determine if she is serious with those accusations, or if she´s teasing or joking around.
If she is really seriously arguing with you a lot, it could mean that she either likes a good debate and is interested to hear your opinions and arguments (ie getting to know you intellectually )or she´s just a pain and always will be treating you like this.
That´s all for now I´ve been drinking again!

CJ

Whitehall
11-02-2001, 12:31 PM
Ultimately, one has to expect, no, DEMAND, decent behavior from others - if a woman is not going to show good character and decent manners in a dating situation, she certainly isn\'t going to get better when she\'s got your ring! Don\'t sell yourself short by accepting treatment that puts you on the defensive and allows her to lie to herself and to you - if she\'s always late, don\'t accept that its somehow YOUR fault.

Again, if she twists the facts to suit her version of her whims and errors, then \"Walk like a Man...AWAY.\" You\'ll find a decent woman someday IF you show the self-discipline to cut yourself loose from bad behavior, no matter how good she may look or smell or how far away the next prospective girlfriend seems.

Any fool can learn from their own mistakes; a wise man learns from the mistakes of others.

**DONOTDELETE**
11-03-2001, 07:14 PM
Whitehall,

You\'re right, it\'s time for me to move on. There doesn\'t seem like much of a future in it. Thanks for the words of wisdom!

Kraven

rjm
11-06-2001, 03:49 AM
November 5th? She\'s a Scorpio. My experience has been that they CAN be rather intense; sometimes to the point of being downright difficult.

...and what\'s this about us Librans having scattered logic? I know we always strive for balance, which can be stressful when you\'re as wonderful and giving as I am! images/icons/laugh.gif

I only know two Aquarians, as far as I know, same birthday even... ONE of them, the female, is one of the coldest people I\'ve known, possibly ever. The male is alright, though he tends to go through moods.

If her relational problem (where the hell did THAT come from!?!?!?) is due to her previous disappointments, that could be excused; even some jading of her opinions is acceptable (using myself as the \"standard\"). If she\'s just a nasty bitch though, that could be her normal personality... (See femal aq\'n, above.)

Whitehall is right in having to demand a certain level of treatment by others though. Previous mistake of mine, and I paid for it. Disagreement is one thing; attacks are another.

Although it looks like you\'re moving on, the general advice here is good for all subsequent relationships, as well.

On balance, just be honest, and when the female crawls down your throat for something, find out why she\'s going crazy over something minor. (Obviously, if it\'s major - and us being guys do a *LOT* of stupid stuff images/icons/laugh.gif ! - then all bets are off.)

If she just goes off for no reason, almost as if she gets off on it, then just walk.

Later!