PDA

View Full Version : President Bush ... Priceless!

MOBLEYC57
10-14-2004, 03:22 AM
Something feryata debate! :wave:

One bag of tater chips ... $1.50 :type:

One pair of used, camouflaged,

and stained panties at the Salvation Army ... $1.39 cents :lovestruc

A bar thief...stealing someone elses drink

... five bucks :cheers:

President Bush on a sharking trip ... PRICELESS!!:box:

On a tour of Texas, the

Pope took a couple of days off to visit the coastal area for some sightseeing. He was cruising along the sea wall on

Galveston Island in his Popemobile when suddenly he noticed a frantic commotion just off shore.

There was John

Kerry struggling frantically to free himself from the jaws of a 25 foot shark.

As the Pope watched, horrified, a

speedboat came racing up with two men aboard. One of the men, President Bush, quickly fired a harpoon into the

shark's side while Dick Cheney reached out and pulled the bleeding, semi-conscious John Kerry from the water. Then,

using baseball bats, the two heroes beat the shark to death and hauled it into the boat.

Immediately, the Pope

shouted and summoned them to the beach. "I give you my blessings for your brave actions," he told them. "I heard

that there was bitter hatred between President Bush and John Kerry, but now I have seen with my own eyes that this

is not true."

As the Pope drove off, President Bush asked Dick, "Who was that?" "It was the Pope," Dick replied.

"He is in direct contact with God and has all of God's wisdom."

"Well," President Bush said, "he may have

access to God's wisdom, but he doesn't know sh!t about Texas shark fishing!! ... How's the bait holding up?"

Kerry's good for shark bait!? Anyone? Anyone? :blink:

einstein
10-14-2004, 05:26 AM
I love that joke.:lol:
Your

jokes would be even funnier if they hadn't been emailed to me too. We got the same source:rofl:

MOBLEYC57
10-14-2004, 12:41 PM
I love that

joke.:lol:
Your jokes would be even funnier if they hadn't been emailed to me too. We got the same

source:rofl:
Sorry about the funnier part, Ein. :sad: I knew my golden watering hole would get found out

sooner or later. No need to post anymore since you've got it.:run:

Pretty soon, the whole world will know

about mones ... I guess someone will strike it rich when they come up with an anti-mone mone! "Guaranteed to

keep you out of DIHL, and keep you from wanting to do the nasty!" :type:

As the world turns...... :rasp: