PDA

View Full Version : Male Jealousy?

dixiecandy
10-13-2004, 06:09 AM
Question for the ladies that use pheromones. Have any of you notived your partner acting more

jealous or possesive when you are wearing the mones?
~Dix~

Pancho1188
10-13-2004, 06:18 AM
I don't think this is a

strictly female thing, so I will answer. If you think it is, feel free to ignore me.

In a word, yes. Your SO

may become possessive when you are wearing -mones. Think about what would happen if you sensed your SO giving off a

sexual vibe that was permeating throughout the room. First, you'd probably want to be near them since it's

probably putting you into that mindset. Secondly, you'd probably notice that they are hot-to-trot and getting

additional attention from people and getting responses. Are you going to let someone creep up on your man/woman

like that? Helllllllllllllllllll no! Back off, punk/ho! S/he's mine! :hammer: Back, I say, back! :POKE:

dixiecandy
10-13-2004, 06:31 AM
I don't

think this is a strictly female thing, so I will answer. If you think it is, feel free to ignore me.
Are you

going to let someone creep up on your man/woman like that? Helllllllllllllllllll no! Back off, punk/ho! S/he's

mine! :hammer: Back, I say, back! :POKE:
*ROFLMAO*
Ignore you? No way...I probably

should rephrase the question and put it out there to all...I was just in the "female" mindset. You are right, my

guy seems to have an abundance of natural pheromones and women are always getting close. I 'm not the jealous type

so I don't have to smack em :trout: when the get so friendly.One of the first things I noticed about him is his

personal scent. He never wears colognes so it's all him...He smells wonderful..In fact when he is working or just

not home I'm prone to wearing his tee-shirt just so I can have his scent near me. I imagine it also comes in handy

in his line of work...(he's a cop) Males tend to stay back until they determine his aggressiveness and both men and

women seem to be more compliant. It just doesn't pay to think about what it would be like if he wore pheromones.

I might just have to develop a little possessiveness of my own and give women the hands off sign.:nono: **grin**

~Dix~

pheromack
11-18-2004, 08:41 AM
I think that maybe your guy is

actually wearing mones without you knowing....just a possibility.:)

Elvis
11-18-2004, 09:07 AM
:wave: HI dixiecandy,

Sorry, to digress/interrupt, but when you say his "personal scent" do you mean his natural scent? I mean, does he

wear a scented anti-perspirant/deodorant, and this mixed with his natural scent is nice...or is it just all him with

nothing else at all?