PDA

View Full Version : Video Tape

dixiecandy
10-13-2004, 05:44 AM
Am wondering if my Lover would be offended if I ordered him the seduction tape?:blink:

Hmmmmm

:angel:

~Dix~:angel:

Pancho1188
10-13-2004, 06:13 AM
Awww...after I read the title

I thought you were going to say you made one... ;) How disappointing...

Just kidding.

Seriously,

though...everything depends on how you approach it. If you present it like you're saying, "You are so unromantic,"

then yes, he will be offended. It's strange, but men and women differ in the gift department.

For example, to

me, I don't get why women love receiving perfumes and stuff as gifts. I think it sends a bad message. I mean, if

I give you perfume, isn't that like saying you stink? If I give you makeup, isn't that saying you're ugly?

However, women love this. Anyway, my point is that you can't give it to him like, "You're not suave. Learn

this." It would have to be more of a, "Oh, I got this. I thought it would be fun to spice things up and keep each

other on our toes. Do you want to watch it sometime?"

I don't know your lover (I like how you refer to him, by

the way...with a capital L), but I would guess that he'd be okay as long as you presented it correctly. Tapes like

that are one of those things...many people don't want to be one of "those people" and buy them (pride,

self-consciousness, or whatever), but if they're freely available...hell, curiosity will win. I know that's what

I'd do. If someone bought it for me, I'd be suspicious, but if she bought it for 'fun and experimentation',

I'd be interested.

BassMan
10-13-2004, 06:33 AM
Am wondering if my Lover would be offended if I ordered him the

seduction tape?:blink: Hmmmmm

:angel: ~Dix~:angel:

Depends on his general level of security in his own capabilities; probably more than that,

depends on how you present it. These things seem to work better if you get him hot first, then toss it on the VCR

and watch it together.

-Bass

dixiecandy
10-13-2004, 07:05 AM
Awww...after I read the title I thought you were going to say you made one... ;) How

disappointing...
**grin** I already told you I don't kiss and tell.
Seriously though I love the post.

You and Bassman made a very important point..Presentation is the key...and he is very comfortable in his own skin

and confidence (being that he is an alpha male) borders on annoying at times...That's ok though I know how to

:whip: whip him into shape when I have to. He may carry the badge and gun but I know where all the cuff keys are

hidden:smite:

Dang it there goes my halo straightening out again and looking like horns...Gotta get that

fixed...
~Dix~

Pancho1188
10-13-2004, 07:28 AM
I'm thinking that if I were a

cop, I would hate to play bedroom games involving handcuffs. Imagine the strange associations you'd get with them

(remember, I'm a psychology buff). If you used them on many criminals, you may start to get authoritative (okay,

that might be nice) and angry/cold/serious (not so nice) if you used them on your SO. If you used them on your SO

frequently, you may start to feel hot when busting some street punk. Neither situation is desirable...that gives a

new meaning to mixing business with pleasure...

I'm reminded of the episode of Seinfeld where George starts

associating food with sex and gets aroused when eating.

As for kissing and telling, I believe everyone should

report their findings with -mones...all of their findings... :thumbsup:

Just kidding.

DrSmellThis
10-13-2004, 11:50 AM
Is the seduction tape about

couple seduction or "picking up chicks"? Make sure it's the right one. ;)

Pancho1188
10-13-2004, 12:07 PM
Is the

seduction tape about couple seduction or "picking up chicks"? Make sure it's the right one. ;)
:LOL:

:goodpost: :rofl:

Yes...sends two undesired messages:

"Here, honey, you're going to need it when I dump

your ass!!!"

or

"Refine your skills so you can find someone better than me!"

koolking1
10-14-2004, 12:31 PM
is he that bad of a lover

or do you just wanna watch some sex on the TV? If you just wanna watch sex, have him go get a better quality xxx

video.