PDA

View Full Version : Alsome Hit with Phermones

tonicma
10-12-2004, 10:16 PM
Hi,
I just

want to know if anybody got something as crazy as mine phermone hit reaction from a girl.
Today I was in my

investment club and I was kinda late, about 5 minutes. I dropped in and sat right at the next level of desks right

above this girl, hot looking brunette, I would say a 8 out of 10 was sitting there. Within i would say 4 to 5

minutes, she began to twirl her hair very quickly. Than she leaned forward on her seat right on the edge of the

seat, kinda like when you are leaning forward to stretch and have the tight jeans kinda wrapped around your legs etc

sensation.
Than after that, I realized that her face and neck and shoulders began to turn red, like its very

visible that it was red.
Than she suddenly leaned back on the chair tilted her head back and used both hands to

"scratch" her hair, but not really scratch more like when a girl put her hands deep into her hair and "fluff"

it.
Than she moved her chair back, spread her legs open more than the first 5 minutes when she began to twirl her

hair.
Than, she began to rub both hands on the left and right lap respectively. Left hand on left lab, and right on

right. And I can sense she was rubbing it quite "aggressively".
Than she just burst up like really burst up, not

get up but just "burst up" with a clear but not too loud "ahhh" type of sound, than very quickly walks to the front

of the room to sit with the VP of our investment club. (note, she was the secretary of communications)
I swear, the

entire sensation I get from this whole event was that she was "itching" all over.
Is this a hit, I think it is

quite a hard hit based on what i read on the board.

CollegeStudent
10-12-2004, 10:32 PM
She was switched on to

something. What were you wearing and what amounts? I had a "sorta" hit today in class. I was wearing 3 sprays

Chik, and 4" SOE. The blonde that sits behind me was leaning forward as far as she could to me the whole time. I

was sitting in front of her, so I could only glance off to the side every once in a while, but it didnt look

comfortable. Its like she wanted to smell me the whole time. And of course I saw some hair twirling. Kinda

interesting.

jollysnowdevil
10-12-2004, 10:51 PM
yes what were u wearing

and how much? hits range from good to bad to ugly. just when i think ive seen it all something even more

unbelievable happens

tonicma
10-12-2004, 11:33 PM
Bascially, I used a similar

product as P10.
I had 2 drops on the neck one on the left and one on the right.
I was right above the girl. Kinda

like one row up in a movie theatre type of distance.

Gegogi
10-13-2004, 12:03 AM
Hmm, I see women do those types

of things all the time, 'mones or no 'mones. Don't you need her to direct her attention to you in order to be

considered a "hit."

Pancho1188
10-13-2004, 05:25 AM
I was right

above the girl. Kinda like one row up in a movie theatre type of distance.
Stadium seating or

classic-style movie theater? :lol:

As for whether it's a hit based on attention...I think the forum

'judges' would call it an indirect -mone hit. Indirect meaning that you didn't really receive the benefits of

it, but the -mones had an effect nonetheless.

Friendly1
10-13-2004, 09:15 AM
Sounds to me like she got

herself off. That would be a major hit in my book.

canivaro
10-13-2004, 03:12 PM
Tonic, everything you described

I've observed myself as well when wearing p-mones in one specific class around this speciific girl. I've noticed

everytime I've worn p-mones and have sat near her, she just can't keep still. She sits in the most unusual ways in

class sometimes. Picture this: you know what classrooms seats are like right, I've seen her sit on one of these

like if it was a reclining chair, I've seen her sit the Indian-way, she opens her legs, crosses, and uncrosses.

It's so fun to observe these.

Just to test that it is my p-mones have indeed been affecting her, I've gone to

class with out any p-mones, and surely she behaves herself and gives class lecture complete attention with no leg

crossing, hair twirling, no nothing, just seating normally....

cuddlebear
10-13-2004, 04:58 PM
I would have a hard time

believing mones played no part in this one .. will you see this lady again??

tonicma
10-13-2004, 05:13 PM
I am going to see her next week

in the meeting, and I want to see the consistency and see if she does this again. Also, since she is the secretary

of communication for the club, meaning she does the emailing etc. I'll talk to her and see how she reacts. I'll

update this next tuesday after the meeting.

Friendly1
10-13-2004, 06:40 PM
I am going to

see her next week in the meeting, and I want to see the consistency and see if she does this again. Also, since she

is the secretary of communication for the club, meaning she does the emailing etc. I'll talk to her and see how she

reacts. I'll update this next tuesday after the meeting.While I certainly wish you success with the

pheromones, don't let your hope become that she gets all wet and excited like that every time she is around you.

She MIGHT, but I wouldn't expect that kind of consistency.

This sounds to me like an opportunity for you to

experiment with her, get a feel for what you can do to draw a woman's interest without pursuing her.