PDA

View Full Version : chikara+npa mix

luckyhorse
08-28-2004, 08:01 PM
:cheers: i used a combination of chikara 2to 4 sprays and a dab of npa on the wrists went out to the

mall today and i couldn't beleive the response i was getting from not one but many ladies everyone i chatted with

in stores smiled and seemed to not want to let the conversation go oh! and by the way the night before a

ex-girlfriend phoned me out of the blue and asked me if i wanted to go bar hopping with her well to make a long

story short i had to shake her outa the sheets this morning 2to 4 sprays of chikara and npa to the wrist a deadly

combo!!!!! this is crazy!!!! will there ever be a cobo of this available in a spray bottle?????

luckyhorse
10-12-2004, 08:40 PM
has anyone tried

mixing these 2 together in a atomizer what percent of each and how many sprays is good thanks! there are so many

possible combos to work with !!!!!!

TRock
10-12-2004, 09:05 PM
i use chikara and te. i'm younger

and don't need that much none. but i think that's one of the best combinations out right now.

CptKipling
10-13-2004, 09:24 AM
1NPA:4-5C7 would work. You

would have to be careful about the stink coming through though.

bjf
10-13-2004, 10:11 AM
Cpt, how right you are! My

experience tells me becareful if you have the beta chikara because I don;t think it is an adequete cover with the

smell fading. I am going to try using sandalwood and/or pheros with it now.

TRock
10-13-2004, 11:40 AM
is it a cat piss smell or a

stench? i nevered smelled the cat piss but once in a while i will get a wiff of something stinking.

bjf
10-13-2004, 12:27 PM
Don't forget it is harder to tell if

you smell then it is for someone else to tell that you smell. Our noses block out scents after a while. If you get

a whiff once in a while, there's a chance you smell. Most people won't say anything. So I wonder how many of us

stink without even realizing it :)!

BassMan
10-13-2004, 12:27 PM
Cpt, how right you are!

My experience tells me becareful if you have the beta chikara because I don;t think it is an adequete cover with the

smell fading. I am going to try using sandalwood and/or pheros with it now.A little Sandalwood EO mixes very

well with Chikara and extends the covering power considerably.

bjf
10-13-2004, 12:28 PM
A little Sandalwood EO

mixes very well with Chikara and extends the covering power considerably.

Thanks, I am going to

try sandalwood mysore. Hopefully it will help ward off the nasty bacteria conversion too.

CptKipling
10-13-2004, 03:57 PM
Thanks for the tip BassMan

watcher27944
10-14-2004, 07:00 AM
I have noticed that I stop

smelling the mones soon after applying them, leading me to think maybe I did not use enuff.
But I don`t want to od

so I just have faith that the people around me can smell them .

BassMan
10-14-2004, 08:22 AM
Thanks for the

tip BassManI made up a 1/2 drop Chikara + 1/2 drop NPA/m per spray mix and put one spray of it on my wrists.

For reference, that turns out to be about 2/3 of a spray of the beta Chikara, and a little over a spray of Edge. The

scent of the Chikara, which is a mix of beta and final release, quickly stopped covering the NPA. I added one drop

of NOW Sandalwood oil (a Best Buy at $40/oz). It's been three hours, and the scent is still holdling. I think we

have a winner.

-Bass

bjf
10-14-2004, 09:00 AM
So basically you used 1:1

pheromones:sandalwood. I wonder if you can get away with less sandalwood when using say, three or four total drops

of npa and chikara.

BassMan
10-14-2004, 09:55 AM
So basically you used

1:1 pheromones:sandalwood. I wonder if you can get away with less sandalwood when using say, three or four total

drops of npa and chikara.Yeah, basically, one drop total pheros, one drop Sandalwood EO.

It's still

covering the NPA five hours later... tenacious stuff...

-Bass

ismellgood
10-16-2004, 03:14 PM
Lately I have been using

NPA:Chikara 1:3.5 (I apply small quantities -- a drop or so). It seems to have led to an increase in "hits".

MOBLEYC57
10-16-2004, 03:34 PM
Lately I have

been using NPA:Chikara 1:3.5 (I apply small quantities -- a drop or so). It seems to have led to an increase in

"hits".
Smellgood, is that from the newest batch of Chika, or the old? Wondering if people are still using

4-6 sprays of the new batch, or are you mixing 1 drop of NPA with 3.5 drops of Chika?

Thanks!

:thumbsup:

luckyhorse
10-16-2004, 03:50 PM
and are you mixing them in an

atomizer ?

unholy
10-16-2004, 10:23 PM
I'm having the same problem as

watcher27944, the mone scent seems to wear off after a short period of time and not sure if the people around us can

pick up on the scent or not. Is there a wrong way to apply that causes this?

ismellgood
10-17-2004, 01:11 AM
MOBLEYC57 et al,

I am

using the new Chikara. I use a syringe to mix it with NPA in a disposable tiny glass vial (a well-washed perfume

sample vial), and apply a total of a drop or so or the resulting mixture. But I Smell Good to begin with.