PDA

View Full Version : Results using PI/w PCC and EW

dixiecandy
10-12-2004, 08:36 AM
Well as some of you know I had a special night planned and used my PI/w PCC and

EW.
3 drops PI/w 3 drops EW and some PCC glided across some

strategic areas. I cheated just a bit (my ego needed a bit of a boost) and wore an almost lowcut blouse, short

black skirt, stockings held up by a garter belt and some dangerously high heels. The top of the stockings showed if

I crossed my legs just right...:angel:

At the start of the evening we were with a rather large group of people and in

that group were many men that I have what I call a casual friendship with. Mostly the hey how are you, good and you

and then move on type. In that group are several men that I would enjoy getting to know better but for whatever

reason haven't done so...until now.
My Lover was with me and was

I think feeling the effects of the "mones" he kept his arm around me whenever we were close and when apart kept

catching my eye and winking. He didn't stay out of reach much at all which is not his usual behavior. He and I

both are pretty independent and tend to mingle a lot. Other men seemed to linger whenever they came to chat,

complimented me on how I looked and a couple asked what I had been doing lately because I looked sexier than normal.

They were very flirty. An interesting note: One gentleman seemed very out of sorts when he got

there and no matter what anyone did he couldn't be cheered up...I sat down with him for several minutes and before

long he was smiling, laughing and his mood in general had lightened up. I suspect it was the "mones" and not my

sparkling wit that had that effect.
During dinner my Lover kept

running his hand up and down my thigh, playing with my hand constantly touching me throughout the meal. At one point

he leaned over and whispered that he couldn't wait much longer to get me alone. :wub: Now being the person I

am...I couldn't help but tease him a bit...Made him step onto the dance floor with me and promptly traded partners

with another woman. Just so happens it was one of the men I had been wanting to get to know. My Lover caught my

eye after a while, raised an eyebrow at how close we were dancing and mouthed you ready to go yet? Who me? Ready to

leave this? Not on a bet. I just grinned and whirled off. At one point he came over to where I was sitting and

jokingly told one of the other men to stop hitting on "his" girl, to go find his own date. It was pretty funny. He

was much more territorial than I have ever seen him...one might even say he was a tiny bit jealous.

Once we got home he couldn't keep his hands off of me, told me

he'd been thinking about making love all dang night. (He loved the hose and garters by the way, I think I'll have

to wear those more often)...
The pheromones seemed to have an

effect on most of the men in the room...For some it had them being more open and chatty, others were a bunch more

flirtatious and on the one whose reactions I truly cared about....It was spectacular...:lovestruc

One note of caution though ladies...I think if your guy is

already the somewhat jealous type that you might want to go easy on the pheromones. Like I said my fellow is pretty

laid back, we both trust each other completely and he is almost never jealous and I saw quite a bit more of that

attitude than I ever have before...
Anybody else ever see that

possesive/jealous reaction from their fellows? I'd be really interested to know.
Take care one and all,
~Dix~:angel:

Pancho1188
10-12-2004, 09:02 AM
:goodpost:

Nice!

You skipped the good stuff. Stupid "don't kiss and tell" crap...

...I need a life. ;)

Seriously,

though, great report. I hope you have more to come.

dixiecandy
10-12-2004, 09:36 AM
**grin** Sorry...but no

kissing and telling from me...well maybe not...P~~