PDA

View Full Version : Leaky perception bottle..

TheViking
10-12-2004, 03:12 AM
Hallois

I just went to pick up todays mail, and to my great suprise the pheromone package had already

arrived :D Thanks for your fast shipments!

Unwrapping my two products, Chikara and Perception, I noticed my

fingers getting a little moist/wet.. Greatfully I found the Chikara bottle in perfect shape (my main reason for this

order), but when opening the Perception box i found the biggest bottles of the two to have been leaking.

My

first question is if this is the extra fragrance bottle or if it's the pheromone bottle? ..Sorry for such a stupid

question - yes, i'm a newbie still :think:

I believe the big bottle should be the fragrence, since the

smaller one more seems to be a 10ml..

Really no big problem, there is still a lot left in the leaky bottle, I

just need to find some way of stopping it from leaking any more. Any suggestions?

Anyways, just thought I

should inform you that the big bottled Perception is of the leaky sort :sad:

Thanks again for the fast

shipment, I can't wait to try on my new Chikara :D

Bruce
10-12-2004, 05:43 AM
Viking,

Very sorry about the

leak. I always thought the big bottle was the pheromones, but it should be easy to tell the difference with your

nose. We have had quite a bit of trouble with both the large and the small one leaking. If you haven't lost that

much and are satisfied you got your money's worth there, I would just resign myself to the fact that the atomizer

in question is never going to be a "pocket atomizer" and leave it on a shelf somewhere. I'm sure you will find the

product itself a very worthy one.

Regards and thanks for the order,
Bruce

TheViking
10-12-2004, 07:10 AM
Hallois Bruce

Yeah, it

shouldn't be much of a problem, but after about one year with cronic sinusitis and right now the flu (or something

similar that is messing up my sinus) I'm having trouble smelling things :| ..I did sense the smell of chikara

though, it's great. When I try smelling the perception bottle I seem to sense some sort of smell on both.. I would

say about 1/8 of the bottle is missing, so that's not really a big problem. I'll try on the pheromone discussion

board to hear if someone can tell me which is which of the perception bottles. I actually feel the smell is stronger

from the little one, which should mean the large one is the pheromone one, but again I can't see that the big one

is only 10ml?

Well, I'll post at pheromone discussion and keep from using perception until i know what to

use ;)

Greetings,
TheViking

Chemo (BDC Concepts)
10-13-2004, 06:37 AM
TheViking,

We

sincerely apologize for the leaky product and should have that corrected with the Platinum release. Can you give me

more information? How was the packaging? Did it appear to protect the shipment adequately? Can you identify the

cause of the leak? Any information you can provide will be greatly appreciated!

Bobby

TheViking
10-13-2004, 07:06 AM
hmm..

Well, it's the

large bottle that had leaked. The black paper box that it comes in had become greenish on the inside (probably from

the alcohol or something in the mixture that had reacted with the black and white paper..). The paper box isn't

exactly solid, it's just hard thick paper, but it shouldn't be much of a problem since that again has a

air-bubbles wrapping protecting it.. I can't see any damage on the bottle, and my impression is that it has only

leaked from the area where the spray cap is connected etc.. My guess is that it might have been caused by pressure

change or something when it has been shipped by air to norway..

So maybe a solution would be some sort of

plastic cover or something that made it 100% tight when shipping, and something we just tear off when we receive

it?
..Hmm, maybe a bit bad explanation or language, please let me know if that wasn't understandable.. I can

sort of picture it in my head ;)

Hope this helps :)