PDA

View Full Version : My take on Perception

GodOfThunder
10-10-2004, 11:30 AM
Okay. I

have been browsing on this board for a while now, and I had ordered the free sample and got good results so I

decided to order one of the products. I decided on perception because I like being hit on sexually. I have been

experimenting for about a week.

I have decided that two sprays works best for me(haven't tried 3 but if it

ain't broke don't fix it) I spray on my wrists and rub them together and then on my neck and then I spray on my

chest. I don't use the scent that comes with it...I either use Cool Water or I just use the mones... I find that

the ladies like that scent on its own.

On to the hits. I haven't noticed the DIHL look like I got the TE

Gel pack but when certain girls get in close enough to smell me they go nuts and can't get their hands off of me.

I went to a football game my old HS was playing the other night and was just about raped by these girls I used

to go to school with. One, in particular, was grabbing my butt and telling my how good I smell. Another that I used

to have relations with offered sex straight up. Last night my buddy brought this girl to a party at my house and

thought she went home with him she was all over me all night and threw a fit when I wouldn't tell her what kind of

cologne I was wearing. I told her we could continue another time.:angel:

So after a week of this stuff I would

definitley reccomend it to anyone looking for some wild teenage girls all over you. While this has not yet gotten me

laid, I feel it is quite emminent(sp). Note: I have noticed that only certain girls seem to pick up on the scent,

but once they do, they're yours.

If I decide to try another product I this it will be Chikara. Hope this

helped anyone tryng to make up their mind. Later.

unholy
10-10-2004, 04:18 PM
Yeah dude, makes me really

condifent that the order of perception that I placed the other day is really gonna rock. But dude, "While this has

not yet gotten me laid, I feel it is quite emminent"? Sounds like you have multiple windows of opportunity to get

some.

One thing though. I assume this was done with just perception, tell me what you get with TE/NPA doubled

with perception.

Traggard
10-10-2004, 11:57 PM
Do you get consistent results

with it? I have used Perception for several weeks now and I received one strong hit. But apart from that one hit

everything has been normal.

GodOfThunder
10-11-2004, 11:17 AM
Consistant as in every time

I got out and there are a lot of ladies around... one of them usually notices.

Traggard
10-11-2004, 12:20 PM
GodofThunder, how would you

rank you looks? I am starting to suspect that mones work better if you already are goodlooking. If you looks are

below average the results are very limited.

ManBeast
10-11-2004, 05:19 PM
I don't believe that at all.

I'm definitely not "great" looking. Somewhere around average. I am distinctive though ("thick" stocky build,

goatee), and I've gotten consistantly good results. My attitude on the day seems to make a difference in how

effective (not if they are effective). I also don't get many of the "across the room" type hits, mine come more

after I've initiated some sort of conversation or other interaction.

MB

Pancho1188
10-11-2004, 05:56 PM
GodofThunder,

how would you rank you looks? I am starting to suspect that mones work better if you already are goodlooking. If you

looks are below average the results are very limited.
I'd say that those would indeed correlate because

attractive people may have more opportunities. In addition, previous -mone research mentioned something about more

attractive people finding stronger effects than less attractive people.

Outside of those, however, there are

just too many factors to tell for sure. I think the problem is biased information based on the type of people who

purchase -mones. Now, I may be wrong on this. In fact, someone please call me out if I am...but I have conjectured

that two major types of people purchase pheromones for the reason of "getting girls":

1. (Most likely

confident, attractive) men who are good at the game but want more sex.
2. (Most likely less confident of lesser

attractiveness) men who hope that -mones will get women more interested in them so they don't have to put

themselves out on a limb and get shot down or put into LJBF zone.

In this respect, you will obviously have the

attractive men getting more hits because the -mones have more of a chance to work their magic. Confident guys will

have more opportunities and take more chances, sparking those moments of DIHL or "I want this guy now!" thoughts.

The less attractive, less confident men will always be wondering, "Why isn't this stuff working?" because they

don't do anything, anyway, and sitting around wearing -mones is like sitting around wearing nothing.

Now, there

are plenty of people that don't fall into these categories...but I just think that the type of people that come

here may skew results.

Think about people who fill out customer feedback forms at restaurants/stores. You

either loved the service and want to compliment them or hate the service and want to complain. How many people

think, "Well, this was so-so service...let me look for one of those feedback forms so I can say how 'normal' my

experience was here!"

The same goes for -mones. You either got it and want more or don't got it and want

anything. There's the guy who's a player and wants to increase his sex. There's the guy who just broke up with

his girlfriend (e.g. me) and bought -mones to attract other people (or the ex) to get their confidence/spirits up

and their life back on track. There's the person who's the "nice guy" and wants to get out of the LJBF zone and

get into the LJF (Let's just f---!) zone. There's the person who's "never been good with women."

Okay,

before I hurt myself typing...there's a lot of different reasons, but my theory is that the reasoning determines

the results. I'm not sure if that makes sense...but if you take the right approach to -mones, you're more

likely to be successful with them. That's my story, and I'm sticking to it.

jollysnowdevil
10-11-2004, 11:07 PM
i agree mones help but

many other factors play into it other than good looks. personality & confidence can be a big plus with mones.

i got the TE gels havent tried yet. how does the SE work? any input? Perception works very well, i find 2 sprays

works really well for me. one on the wrists and then 1 spray to the neck.

CptKipling
10-12-2004, 08:13 AM
I am

distinctive though...

MB
I think that's important because it gets you noticed. Trying to make

yourself stand out and get noticed is essential for creating a good image of yourself and having people pay you

attention. This will lead to more frequent and positive interactions with women.

GodOfThunder
10-12-2004, 06:27 PM
I am a pretty short

(5'7)muscular guy even though i'm kinna getting a beergutbut you can still see the guns so its all good. I would

say I'm about average looking in the face hopefull better. Yea I'm sure the mones arent just some love potion No.

9 but they give me quite the edge. Thats right...2 sprays of Perception does the trick for me.