PDA

View Full Version : ATTN: Management and or Moderators...

Emmiefree
10-10-2004, 08:25 AM
Useless to leave a message

when the peoiple don't answer... Thank you bjf for letting me know what I needed

belgareth
10-10-2004, 11:31 AM
Useless to

leave a message when the peoiple don't answer... Thank you bjf for letting me know what I needed
Emmie,

Would you please explain what you are talking about? You never contacted me and I am pretty certain you didn't

contact Oscar. Who did you try to contact that didn't reply?

Pancho1188
10-10-2004, 11:53 AM
That's what I was wondering.

That and the fact that the whole thread was only 1 hour old before you deleted it. I would've been happy to help

if I would've had time to read it! :)

Emmiefree
10-12-2004, 05:30 PM
I posted Bruce

belgareth
10-12-2004, 05:43 PM
I posted

Bruce
Did you give him a chance to answer? He's usually pretty good about it.

DrSmellThis
10-12-2004, 05:58 PM
I'd have been happy to help

too.

The best thing to do to reach Bruce is post questions in the customer service thread, or email (not pm)

Bruce directly, if that would be more appropriate.

belgareth
10-12-2004, 07:17 PM
There are a lot of very helpful

people here but sometimes, like the middle of the night or early morning, there are fewer experienced users on the

forum so it may take a little longer to get an answer.

cuddlebear
10-23-2004, 02:11 PM
I wasn't contacted either,

but I will always help anyone I can anytime I can ... I don't claim to be an expert on the women's products

though, but I do know that if you're wearing SOE/w, I'll start following you around :p

SweetBrenda
10-23-2004, 03:14 PM
Oh

dear!
:think: What's going on?? Emmie, I can honestly tell you that the Mods do reply. The

times I've needed their help I get a reply. Sometimes not right away but eventually I get it. I don't know what

happend but I'm sure there's gotta be a reson. I know Bel is pretty good at getting back with any concern as well

Dr.

Sorry you feel like this way. :sad:
You can always ask me and

maybe I will see if I can help too!! is that why you haven't been around these days??? come on Emmie, you and me

know how hard is to be on top of things. We help Jade with her site and sometimes we don't have the time to read

everything we get in the mail from other memembers or in the general boards not because we don't care but because

we all have our own thing going on... And we do the best we can, right? we had some problems in there and we both

try to work together to solve the problem. Sometimes it takes more than one person to help you figure out something,

just like in SisterlyBond that is why I asked you to give me a hand since it was a bit to much for me. You know this

is true Emmie so give him a chance sugar..

That is why Bruce has a few Mods in here

to give him a hand,,, so next time if he doesn't get back to you than don't gve up just simply try someone

else..Believe me there's always someone around trying to help out.. :thumbsup:
:wub: Luvz

Ya
Brenda