PDA

View Full Version : Another Newbie question....

logikalgal
10-09-2004, 09:16 PM
I had

always thought that the males would react to pheromones on a woman
instantly, even with just a hug or sitting

close to each other. When I read some
of the posts, it appears that pheromones need time to "take effect", is this

correct?

thanks -

Loops
10-10-2004, 05:18 PM
I've only been here a week and a

bit, so my experiences are in the short term...

But... what I've noticed is some people seem to respond to me

with mones on in a big way, even if they are not sitting really close for a long time. Other people, either it is

more subtle, or they don't sense the 'mones, but on a few people there is zero effect, in both good or bad

sense.

My guess is that 'mones simply amplify your own 'being', and some people are going to react

positively in a big way, and others are still not going to be interested, because it's still 'you' wearing them.

Not really addressing your thoughts, but I have noticed that all the people I am naturally drawn to for one

reason or another, it being attraction or a meeting of the mind, have ALL responded both positively and strongly

since I've been wearing the 'mones. It has only been people who I am not interested in that have fallen into the

category of 'not interested'.

But yes, I have also noted the effect is much stronger if you are sitting next

to a person for awhile - the longer the better. I'm going to drag my hubbie to the cinema to really give the

PCC/AEw powers a good test. If I'm right, and I'm hopeful, we will be romping by the time we get back (fingers

crossed). He is very stressed about work right now, so I need all the power I can get.

Sorry to ramble on your

post by the way.

Loops

CptKipling
10-10-2004, 05:32 PM
Good post Loops.

To address

the original question: It depends. Sometimes you will see instant reactions, other times you might notice a delayed

reaction.

logikalgal
10-10-2004, 07:33 PM
thanks for the feedback

girls!