PDA

View Full Version : Iiiiim back!

**DONOTDELETE**
10-30-2001, 11:10 PM
\'allo all,
Sorry but dsl for earthlink went down for a godawful amount of time and I havent been able to see whats goin on in the grand old world of mones of late. Luckily I have a jammy mix all set up and the halloween bash at 1470s tommorrow so hopefully ill have a good war story for ya\'ll images/icons/smile.gif

I dunno what it is about jammys mix but when talking to people with it i seem to get a hit or a \'jesus, is that deer urine?\' kinda look images/icons/smile.gif Guess its all or nuthin with it. Ive been using a drop to each wrist and a spray to tha ol chest...the shot to the hair on the ol noggin never seemed to do much for me, maybe its just a short guy trick? images/icons/smile.gif

I have gotten a few good complements off the smell(and a few..er...not so good :P), smiles that popped outta nowhere and some nice chit chat so im pretty sold on it, just thinking it might need a tad of tweaking, any suggestions?

Ill be hanging around and throwing in my 2c and I must say its great to be back!

Hasta luego mi amigos, and amigas,

Myke.

**DONOTDELETE**
10-31-2001, 09:44 PM
Always good to hear the results of the mix, by the way there\'s a JB #2 and #3 now. images/icons/wink.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
10-31-2001, 10:19 PM
explain the new mixes to me please. J1 is pretty nice, like the TE/CS better at the moment BUT im about to head out for this halloween thingie even tho its closing in on \'day after halloween thingie\' so we\'ll see how it goes...

**DONOTDELETE**
11-01-2001, 08:49 PM
Tell me how Halloween went. JB #2 is SPMO (70%) and NPA (30%), JB #3 is PF (70) and NPA (30). This is good stuff. Check it out. JB #3 has to be tested more. and JB #2 is more subtle, almost like TE but a little stronger and the smell is great.

**DONOTDELETE**
11-02-2001, 02:37 PM
Well Halloween was most deff\'nly different, it seems in Ohio the top 2 outfits are freaky clown outfits and girls in skimpy devil outfits. Oh well, .500 aint bad I guess images/icons/wink.gif

I decided to try the Jammy One to the party, using a extra spray or two to make up for the smoke and ect. and it went pretty good. I had one girl grab me by my arm and talk to me for a good 5 min before her friend drug her away (damnation!) and altho not a hit I did have one girl who was talking to me try to put out her cig in the ashtray and didnt pay any attention to it and put the cig out on the bar. Guess it could be filed under \'When DIHL go bad\" perhaps.

I spent most of the night talking to a few friends who had crawled outta whatever holes they had been hiding in so i didnt mingle as much as had been planned. With a crowd of over fourty on the floor i was on I was surprised the bartender had my beer ready for me before id even asked every time i came up to get a new brew and was especially nice, its usually \'here ya go. next!\'. (id like to think its because i tipped and not cause of the mones or anything else cause i know her boyfriend is one of the shaved gorrilla bouncers there images/icons/smile.gif )

If I think of anything else Ill drop it down.

Also, I keep hearing good things about AE but dont see it on bruces sight? am i just blind or is it hidden somewhere else? I wouldnt mind trying a mix of that and something else.

Myke

**DONOTDELETE**
11-02-2001, 08:25 PM
Damn good hits! Try JB #2 before you get AE because we replace APC with SPMO. You know SPMO has the A-nol in it. You should get some nice hits with it. images/icons/smile.gif

[ November 02, 2001: Message edited by: jambat ]

**DONOTDELETE**
11-03-2001, 12:56 PM
AE is under the stones labs section along with the other stone lab products

**DONOTDELETE**
11-07-2001, 12:39 PM
Its hidden but it has rone in it and a balance of none and nol and it lasts a really long time as well being oil based good value for money and the concentrations of pheros seem to fall smack in the middle of the really effective range for a large majority of people we are finding the quite achiever.

Also try adding to NPA and jambats mix for good results.

**DONOTDELETE**
11-07-2001, 09:28 PM
Actually if their using AE I\'d see no need to add it to JB #1. I\'d go ahead and just a the NPA but still at the 70%/30% ratio. (70% of whatever else and 30% NPA).

**DONOTDELETE**
11-08-2001, 04:00 AM
Now theres a great idea jambat what do other people think of this idea.