PDA

View Full Version : Need pheromone suggestion for vegas strip club.......

unholy
10-09-2004, 09:35 AM
I'm 19 years old and I'm gonna be in vegas in about 3 weeks. I'm gonna be going to

that Deja Vu strip club with friends. The girls just hop on your lap and shit because it's their job and stay on

for like 30 minutes at a time. You're allowed to touch them and go as far as they're willing to and I've heard

stories of guys taking them home. This is what I wanna go for because it would be totally awesome.

Anyway,

what pheromone combination and how much would you guys recommend to make these girls go nuts? I mean like "sexual

overdrive-holyshit-I gotta fuck something NOW" type nuts. I'm probably gonna put a dab on the chairs and the table

to amplify the attraction, but is that suggested? Don't wanna OD.

-thanks

CollegeStudent
10-09-2004, 09:43 AM
I'm

probably gonna put a dab on the chairs and the table to amplify the attraction

That would be a

waste in my opinion. She should be attracted to you, not the chair youre in. Though I have seen some women do

things to chairs... :) nevermind.

You really wanna take one of those home? You have any idea how many

OTHER guys have taken one of those home? I guess its your call.

unholy
10-09-2004, 09:45 AM
That would

be a waste in my opinion. She should be attracted to you, not the chair youre in. Though I have seen some women do

things to chairs... :) nevermind.

You really wanna take one of those home? You have any idea how many OTHER

guys have taken one of those home? I guess its your call.
Well the point of putting it on the chairs and

stuff would be to attract the women to that general area, lots of people in strip clubs on the weekends.

So,

got any suggestions?

CollegeStudent
10-09-2004, 09:51 AM
What products do you have?

If you want sexual hits, go with NPA or TE, but since youre 19 you will need to blend it with some nol, SOE gel or

WAGG. What do you have?

unholy
10-09-2004, 10:12 AM
What

products do you have? If you want sexual hits, go with NPA or TE, but since youre 19 you will need to blend it with

some nol, SOE gel or WAGG. What do you have?

I have nothing yet. I just cancelled an order of primal

instinct and APC because of the way too high none content. But yeah, high sexual hits is what i want. Save flirting

for starbucks, I want one of those strippers.

CollegeStudent
10-09-2004, 10:21 AM
APC doesnt have high none.

In fact, it has almost none of none :) But it smells good. Ive never used PI since NPA and TE are cheaper and

have more ingredients. NPA is *almost* the same concentration as PI. And those secret ingredients really pack some

punch.

unholy
10-09-2004, 10:27 AM
what do you think about alter

ego?

CollegeStudent
10-09-2004, 10:33 AM
AE was the first thing I

ever purchased. Its effective, but I think its a bit too high for what you get. It is none, nol, and rone, and a

scent. You can get the newb special (if its still on) and get the free SOE packets, which would give you the same 3

ingredients for less. Then add your own fragrance or use the SPMO that comes in the newb kit.

unholy
10-09-2004, 10:36 AM
I think I'll go with AE, what do

you suggest I stack it with? I was thinking primal instict, what do you suggest?

CptKipling
10-09-2004, 11:20 AM
AE with TE

unholy
10-09-2004, 12:04 PM
AE with

TE

Alot of people are going for chikara, seems to be the same as AE. What do you think? I've narrowed

one of my choices down to TE, so need atleast one more.

CollegeStudent
10-09-2004, 12:15 PM
Ive got Chikara too. It

smells good, but the scent gets *boring* after wearing it for about a week or two.

unholy
10-09-2004, 12:22 PM
Eh, well not really interested in

boring scents. If this stuff does what it says it does, then that's all I care about.

So I'm gonna get TE,

but I'm stuck between chikara and AE, what would you get?

-edit- what with this edge heat? I can't find it

anywhere in the store.

Friendly1
10-09-2004, 12:23 PM
Well the point of

putting it on the chairs and stuff would be to attract the women to that general area, lots of people in strip clubs

on the weekends.

So, got any suggestions?
Wearing strong concentrations of pheromones will do the

attracting. Don't waste them on furniture.

I've only seen a couple of guys talk about strip clubs here. My

advice is for you to search for those discussions.

unholy
10-09-2004, 12:31 PM
Wearing strong

concentrations of pheromones will do the attracting. Don't waste them on furniture.

I've only seen a couple

of guys talk about strip clubs here. My advice is for you to search for those discussions.
yeah, I'm

doing alot of searching and TE is definitely the way to go, but something to combine it with..........still

searching on that.

Gegogi
10-09-2004, 12:47 PM
"The girls just hop on

your lap and shit because it's their job and stay on for like 30 minutes at a time."
You gotta be

really kinky to enjoy that!

I do know one thing about strippers: they're there to make money, not go home

with customers. Carry a thick wallet and you'll get more attention but chances of getting laid are mighty slim.

Plus, do you really want to stick your dick in a woman that screws 100s of customers? 'Mones are a waste in a strip

club. Go to a singles bar or night club and roll the dice.

unholy
10-09-2004, 12:50 PM
You gotta be really

kinky to enjoy that!

I do know one thing about strippers: they're there to make money, not go home with

customers. Carry a thick wallet and you'll get more attention but chances of getting laid are mighty slim. Plus, do

you really want to stick your dick in a woman that screws 100s of customers? 'Mones are a waste in a strip club. Go

to a singles bar or night club and roll the dice.
yeah, I kind of started thinking the same thing about

it being a waste in the clubs, they wanna make cash. Either way, I'll just pick up girls in the food courts, now

that's some good stuff.

I'll be getting TE, but if anyone has any suggestions on what it works best with,

tell me. SOE, AE, and PI look good, but AE looks the most promising so far.

unholy
10-09-2004, 02:47 PM
k, I have chikara and NPA in the

cart. I read that the NPA smells pretty bad, so the chikara will be a cover up. I read good things, time to see if

this pheromone stuff really works.

Anyone know of anything else to get? TE instead of NPA? Maybe SOE gels to

use as the cover up instead? Remember, I'm going for sex here, preferably older women.

-edit- ok, I've got

chikara, perception, and NPA. I think these will do well. Now, how do you guys suggest I apply these so I don't

OD?

top_dawwgs
10-09-2004, 04:28 PM
From what ive heard TE and

NPA are basically the same, or have the same effects. Ive only tried Chikara and TE but would like to try NPA soon.

The chikara has a good scent and TE spices it up a little. I really havent heard many ppl talk about AE lately.

Hey... what about Perception???

unholy
10-09-2004, 06:14 PM
From what ive

heard TE and NPA are basically the same, or have the same effects. Ive only tried Chikara and TE but would like to

try NPA soon. The chikara has a good scent and TE spices it up a little. I really havent heard many ppl talk about

AE lately. Hey... what about Perception???

After researching things, I get the impression AE and

perception are the exact same things, but perception has more pheromones in it, but only slightly.

CptKipling
10-09-2004, 07:40 PM
Well then I think you need to

do more reading.

And I think you should have bought TE instead of NPA; NPA is better for mixing.

unholy
10-09-2004, 09:17 PM
I read alot of good things about

NPA that when used right has some good results. I got perception and the NPA so I'll stack them both and see

what's what. Also, i'll be getting those free samples bruce posted about an hour ago, so those will be good for

testing also.

DrSmellThis
10-09-2004, 09:26 PM
Though I've never tried

Pheros specifically at a strip club, several of the animalic ingredients in it, when combined as they are in

Pheros, have been known to work with that population; for myself on one occasion, and in general, according

to a perfumer colleague of mine. It has to do with being an overtly sexual smell.

A1, AE, Edge, and WAGG are

other ideas I'd explore.

unholy
10-10-2004, 10:02 AM
Yeah, Pheros does sound good,

would've made a good cover up for the NPA. I'm on a budget though, but I'll probably order that later.

Ok, the perception and the NPA are on their way. How should I apply? I know the NPA should be done with only 1 dab

on the wrist, then rub together. How many sprays do you guys think I should do with the perception, and where?

Should I use the chikara gel pack to cover up the NPA smell? Would it kill it?

I'm also getting those free

samples.

1 chikara gel pack
1 SOE/men gel pack
1 Edge/men/sandalwood gel pack

-thanks

Pancho1188
10-10-2004, 10:33 AM
Wearing

strong concentrations of pheromones will do the attracting. Don't waste them on furniture.

I've only seen a

couple of guys talk about strip clubs here. My advice is for you to search for those discussions.
Yes, and

for those of you who are too lazy to do a search, then look at your own thread and scroll to the bottom:

"Similar Threads"

Wow, what a concept! Your searching just got 100 times easier! :thumbsup:

That said,

I could see both the attraction and repulsion in getting with a stripper. Someone who makes a living off of their

sexuality finding something in you worth noting...I'd probably take that as the highest sexual compliment. "Wow, I

must be really hot stuff!"

That said, the strippers who go home with customers...well...let's say

that some of them probably---in addition to stripping---do a little hooking...I say that because many places

frown upon going further with customers. If things go badly, then the club loses business and has to deal with

psycho guys coming around the club to bother people (well, besides the normal psychos that come around).

Before

I get reminded of the strippers we used to have on the forum that were very professional and just did it for the

money and for entertainment...I will bold the words above that show this is a rarity.

...that said, if I could

be paid to be a male stripper, I would sleep with all of the customers that wanted me and that I thought were

attractive...so much for morals.

PR

CptKipling
10-10-2004, 12:35 PM
Yeah, Pheros does

sound good, would've made a good cover up for the NPA. I'm on a budget though, but I'll probably order that

later.

Ok, the perception and the NPA are on their way. How should I apply? I know the NPA should be done

with only 1 dab on the wrist, then rub together. How many sprays do you guys think I should do with the perception,

and where? Should I use the chikara gel pack to cover up the NPA smell? Would it kill it?

I'm also getting

those free samples.

1 chikara gel pack
1 SOE/men gel pack
1 Edge/men/sandalwood gel pack

-thanks

Do some homework, there is lots posted in responce to your questions previously.

AE is not at all the same as

Perception, except that they have the same ingredients (not in the same quantities). I'm not sure (the

Perception store page seems a bit like a tacky fraud site, and doesn't say the concentration clearly), but I think

Perception has 4mg in 10ml (0.4mg/ml). Compared to AE (3.375 mg @ 0.45 mg/ml), you are right that "perception has

more pheromones in it", but AE has a higher concentration.

Now, I just looked all of that up, with a combination

of the LS store, the pherolibrary, and the search function. It took me about 5 mins.

bjf
10-10-2004, 12:47 PM
I think we'd get less of these

questions if the LS Store product descriptions gave more information and if the product table had all of the

products.

One really can't expect a newbie to figure any of this stuff out if the store itself doesn't give

any distinguishing information (such as the ratios of the mones, rather than just listing the mones), and if

perception isn't listed on the table of products.

Also, the search function is set to the default of

"threads" rather than posts, so you have to search through your results if you don't know to change it to posts.

Maybe a lot of the experienced users won't agree with me, but I think the questions come from lack of information

in the store.

CptKipling
10-10-2004, 01:12 PM
Yes, like in this case, I think

it's good that there is a lot written about Perception, but some of the basic information isn't laid out.

unholy
10-10-2004, 01:15 PM
yeah, I felt that some stuff is

left out about the product info, like pheromone ratio. But yeah, i'd been doing tons of searching to find the best

stuff, some guys say 2 sprays of perception, some say 4 works, I'll just experiment when i get it. I'll start with

2 sprays, 1 on the neck, 1 on the chest of my shirt. Thank for all your help guys, I'll post a field test when i

get the chance to.

CptKipling
10-10-2004, 01:33 PM
BDC originaly said 2 sprays,

but the volume of the spray is big so be carefull.

BassMan
10-11-2004, 07:08 AM
Yes, like in

this case, I think it's good that there is a lot written about Perception, but some of the basic information isn't

laid out.
As per the product announcement:

2 mg nol
1 mg none
1 mg rone

in 10 ml solution. The

only issue was the spray volume, which I measured as slightly higher than expected.

-Bass

BDC_Concepts
10-11-2004, 03:50 PM
Thanks for pointing this out

to us. We will make sure that the key product points are laid out clearly in the beginning of the product

description. I think we were focused so much on explaining the technology that we looked past stating some of the

most important info! :). For anyone concerned, the gold release of Perception featuers a 10ml atomizer containing

2mg nol, 1mg none, 1mg rone for a combined 4mg a pheromones. The 2nd 5ml atomizer features our fragrance in the

same proprietary water based formula.

Thanks

CptKipling
10-12-2004, 08:28 AM
Thanks Matt :)

jollysnowdevil
10-12-2004, 01:53 PM
unholy,

i

would start with 1 spray of perception. ive said two worked well for me in my other posts but as ive recently

discovered it does not work as well as 1 spray does. the sprays r just too large for me to use 2 sprays. perception

is great as it really lasts all day.
i would also stay away from the primal completely. ive used primal

in the past when i was your age but it is way too high in none. gave me 1 good hit ruined many other good

relationships for me when i started using it. now years later thanks to this site i finally know what really went

wrong for me it was mone OD from the primal.
i hear TE works really well for sexual hits. i have some

gels but have not tested them yet.
as far as the stripper thing goes. dont waste it on the furniture

like somebody said it will only draw her to the area. what if u get up and lose your seat? than somebody else may

reap the benefits from your secret. as far as trying to sleep with the strippers in vegas yeah it may b possible to

do but most will only consider it if u come across as having very deep pockets. be careful if you do decide to fool

around with the strippers as disease is easily transmitted and hard to spot until u feel the symptoms.

i know one young guy who turned 20 and went to one of those strip clubs where "anything goes". he ended up

sticking his fingers into a few "warm wet places" and kissing a few other girls. long story short 1 month later he

ended up really sick in the emergency room - blood test revealed not only did he get mono but he also caught

hepatitus. he never did anything to any other woman other than his g/f. when she tested clean he lost her. it's a

shame he is so young but his life will never be the same. essentially ruined from 4 hours in a stripclub. so the

decision is yours completely but is it really worth throwing away a lifetime of love and happiness?

i've gone to some classier strip joints where they pratically tie your hands to your sides for a lap dance. i had

some perception still on me from about 6 hours earlier. i swear when she picked up the scent of the mones she went

nuts. she grinded my "pole" dry humping for close to an hour till my pants were stained with her love nectar. it was

the best lapdance ive ever gotten.
ONE LAST WARNING about mones and go-go's. just remember if u r

sitting at the bar with mones on and the girls get attracted to the scent it will turn into a 12 girl conga line in

front of your seat and u will be broke quick. face it they dance for money and if u get their attention they wont

stop coming by for money. once the other girls see u r tipping they all come over. I got the best lap dance ever

when i had the mones on but they would not give me a minute to drink my beer before another girl was there looking

for money. best advice don't waste your mones in go-go's as it will cost u much much more money both in mones and

girls to have a good time.
as i take it u are a newbie to mones the biggest mistake to remember

almost all newbies make is wearing too much essentially ending up with OD thus defeating the purpose. LESS IS

BETTER

jollysnowdevil
10-12-2004, 01:57 PM
unholy,

i

would start with 1 spray of perception. ive said two worked well for me in my other posts but as ive recently

discovered it does not work as well as 1 spray does. the sprays r just too large for me to use 2 sprays. perception

is great as it really lasts all day.
i would also stay away from the primal completely. ive used primal

in the past when i was your age but it is way too high in none. gave me 1 good hit ruined many other good

relationships for me when i started using it. now years later thanks to this site i finally know what really went

wrong for me it was mone OD from the primal.
i hear TE works really well for sexual hits. i have some

gels but have not tested them yet.
as far as the stripper thing goes. dont waste it on the furniture

like somebody said it will only draw her to the area. what if u get up and lose your seat? than somebody else may

reap the benefits from your secret. as far as trying to sleep with the strippers in vegas yeah it may b possible to

do but most will only consider it if u come across as having very deep pockets. be careful if you do decide to fool

around with the strippers as disease is easily transmitted and hard to spot until u feel the symptoms.

i know one young guy who turned 20 and went to one of those strip clubs where "anything goes". he ended up

sticking his fingers into a few "warm wet places" and kissing a few other girls. long story short 1 month later he

ended up really sick in the emergency room - blood test revealed not only did he get mono but he also caught

hepatitus. he never did anything to any other woman other than his g/f. when she tested clean he lost her. it's a

shame he is so young but his life will never be the same. essentially ruined from 4 hours in a stripclub. so the

decision is yours completely but is it really worth throwing away a lifetime of love and happiness?

i've gone to some classier strip joints where they pratically tie your hands to your sides for a lap dance. i had

some perception still on me from about 6 hours earlier. i swear when she picked up the scent of the mones she went

nuts. she grinded my "pole" dry humping for close to an hour till my pants were stained with her love nectar. it was

the best lapdance ive ever gotten.
ONE LAST WARNING about mones and go-go's. just remember if u r

sitting at the bar with mones on and the girls get attracted to the scent it will turn into a 12 girl conga line in

front of your seat and u will be broke quick. face it they dance for money and if u get their attention they wont

stop coming by for money. once the other girls see u r tipping they all come over. I got the best lap dance ever

when i had the mones on but they would not give me a minute to drink my beer before another girl was there looking

for money. best advice don't waste your mones in go-go's as it will cost u much much more money both in mones and

girls to have a good time.
as i take it u are a newbie to mones the biggest mistake to remember

almost all newbies make is wearing too much essentially ending up with OD thus defeating the purpose. LESS IS

BETTER.
it takes time and patience to figure out how much works best for you. in the end iyour success with mones

always boils down to your personality. mones r not magic they just give u an edge to attract the attention or get

your foot into the door

unholy
10-12-2004, 04:35 PM
Yeah, less is more is what i read

alot. Most newbies are under the impression that if they douse themselves in this stuff it'll work wonders. I know

how to use this, and I think I'll avoid the strip club crap then.

So 1 spray........I think I'll spray it on

the chest because it's water based, along with a dab of NPA on the wrists, then use SOE sample packet to cover the

NPA. Sounds like a good combo.

But check this out, I'm meeting this older woman in vegas. We've gotten a

little close . I mean close like we've had erotic discussions, blah blah, things like that. Anyway, this is a great

opportunity to use pheromones. I read alot that NPA tends to attract older women also. I'll be in vegas in like 2

weeks though, but I will definitely post a field report on what happens. And no, it ain't gonna be a "the stuff

worked, but i bitched out" report, I'm gonna try to take this all the way.

paulman
10-12-2004, 04:52 PM
I've found the best pheromones for strip clubs are Chikara and TE. Two sprays of Chikara and two to

four dabs of the edge work great. Since using these pheromones, I've had several dancers discuss meeting me

outside the club. I never took them up on this since I'm married, but this just started with the pheromones.

unholy
10-12-2004, 05:16 PM
Cool, cool. Remember guys, when

you're in a strip club, don't be a little bitch and be intimidated by the dancers. You paid to get in, and then

you should pay to get a lap dance. That's it, you're done. Then sit back and watch the show and don't do shit.

I'm watchin the girl on stage and one of the dancers come up and say something like "is this lap taken?", I say

shit like, "sorry, my balls hurt". Mostly I just sit in an uncomfortable looking position so they can't even sit in

the first place. Some see this and just jump on your lap, it was getting pretty funny. The waitress was like, "so

you gonna buy her a drink now or what?", BS I thought. I said, "nah, I didn't bring my wallet", and then they just

leave you alone because you have no money.

I think I'll still try the pheromones, but I'm not gonna openly

pursue dancers. Just let them come to me, because that's what they do.

CollegeStudent
10-12-2004, 05:22 PM
Me and a friend of mine

went to a strip club this past Sunday. Had on half a pack of SOE and 4 dabs of TE. Was approached by three

dancers. She asked if I wanted a lap dance, or a friction dance or something. Ive never been to a strip club, what

is that? Im not sure if its my thing, since after I got in there my morals started to kick in. I felt that using

the beautiful female body in those ways felt damn near close to prostitution.

unholy
10-12-2004, 05:31 PM
Nah dude, you ain't using

nothing. They're willing and they're there because they want to. Anyway, a friction dance/lap dance is when the

stripper takes you into a room in the back and basically has sex with you, but with your clothes on. Ask her where

you're allowed to touch her. Most is just tits and ass, because the most club don't permit "downstairs". Lap

dances are 20 dollars, and it lasts for an entire song. 3-5 minutes usually, or you can do a 2-for-1 deal. Two songs

for the price of one.

I had a hot little spanish stripper and was giving her a little spanking. I was teasing

her alot, fun times.

TRock
10-12-2004, 06:41 PM
yes yes good ol 2 for 1. i never

get a single lap dance anymore. and the strip club i go to u either get a shirt or some other free stuff when u get

the 2 for 1. i use te and chikara and soe at the strip club. best lap dances i ever got.

if you want to test out

what your od level is. go to a strip club. they'll ignore you for dollars dances if you're oding from my

experience.

unholy
10-12-2004, 10:38 PM
Sounds like a good test. Where

would you guys hang out at in vegas if you wanted girls to notice you if you weren't in the mood? I was thinking of

going to that New York style food court, the one with the smoking sewer lids and stuff.

unholy
10-14-2004, 03:53 PM
K, I got the stuff. But instead

of perception and NPA, I got chikara and NPA. Oh well, they're both good. I'm gonna try these out tonight on my

college instructor and see how she reacts, because I hear NPA has that effect on older women for some reason. I'll

post a field report tonight to tell how it went.

unholy
10-15-2004, 01:46 PM
K, tried the stuff. I applied a

dab of NPA to the wrists, then a spray of chikara to the wrists and rubbed together. I couldn't smell the NPA, but

oh well. Then a spray of chikara on the throat. The thing is, the chikara smell wasn't all that strong. I mean, I

could smell it if I had my wrist all upclose, but I'd be surprised if anyone else could tell if I was wearing

cologne at all. Don't take my word for it, I'm a newbie, so I'm gonna dab the chikara next time instead of spray.

I just read that spraying is 100% no-go. NOTE: I wasn't sure to let the NPA dry THEN put the chikara on, that

could've been the problem. Someone clue me in please.

Alrighty, about the college instructor. This was just a

test day, so i wasn't gonna do any moves or talk. Just take note on reactions. There was constant eye contact with

her, watching me go up around the room here and there. Always coming up to my table checking on my work for no

reason and trying to find ways to get close to me for brief moments. She never does this. I was so confident it

worked though, I gave her a little rub on the neck at the end of class.

I have a good supply of gel packs also,

so I'll try the gel chikara on the wrists with a dab of NPA, then a roll of chikara on the throat.

A question

about the wrists, which should I apply first? And should I let one dry before applying the other? How long to dry?

How many inches of gel?

-thanks