PDA

View Full Version : I think I can't smell none!

bizraterx
10-08-2004, 05:11 PM
Hey

everyone I have a question is the edge unscented supposed to have a smell? The reason I ask is because I heard that

the edge has alot of none and that none is supposed to smell al little bad. I tried sparying a pice of paper and

intialy all I could smell was the alcohol but once that evaporated I could not smell ANYTHING...in fact all I could

smell was the paper I sprayed it on. Also, does the edge only contain none or does it have "other" phermones in it?

thanks

CptKipling
10-08-2004, 05:50 PM
1. It smells bad after the

alcohol evapourates.

2. It has -none plus 1 secret ingredient.

3. Read the pherolibrary and do a search.

bizraterx
10-08-2004, 07:52 PM
thanks for the info( btw i did

read the pherolibraby ALL the articles, i just find it hard to beleive that I cant smell -none at all ...damm

genetics!!!:)

Friendly1
10-09-2004, 08:21 AM
I can't smell it. Couldn't

care less about that.

CollegeStudent
10-09-2004, 09:36 AM
I cant smell it on a piece

of paper. However, if I apply it on my chest, after about 30 mins I can smell a little BO smell (its not me, i

promise) if I smell in my shirt. So maybe we CAN smell it, but it needs to be "enclosed" (ie concentrated more)

like under a shirt. Try putting the piece of paper in a ziplock while it is drying, then smell the bag about 30

mins later. I havent tried that, not sure if I could smell that or not.

Friendly1
10-09-2004, 12:19 PM
Heat release or something may

be necessary. You're right. I don't often smell BO on myself, though. I wear deoderant and cologne and shower

at least once a day. I also don't spend much time outdoors, and that makes a big difference.

I still don't

think I can smell it, though. But I don't feel deprived or at a disadvantage. If women enjoy being around me, I

know I cannot smell too bad.

My relatives tell me my colognes are too strong, so I have been practicing "less is

more" for the past few weeks (haven't seen any improvement -- I much prefer the OD levels).

CollegeStudent
10-09-2004, 12:25 PM
I just tried my suggested

paper in a plastic bag with TE on it. After about an hour I still dont smell BO in the bag. Maybe I need to throw

it in the microwave for a few seconds :)

bjf
10-09-2004, 12:47 PM
College student: I think it is a

bacteria reaction that is what makes NPA and TE smell so bad, so paper in a plastic bag will not create the stink

like your skin well.

CollegeStudent
10-09-2004, 01:51 PM
Oh, I thought some ppl

could smell the stink right outta the bottle?

eric_pelletier_tw
10-09-2004, 02:47 PM
must be like me i only

can Feel when i smell bad i dont really smell anything till a stink ...
[like on a hot summer day doing

phisical work or somthing]
i also noted i cant smell other things like cigarette [living with smoke all my life

has to do with it] i noted "uncented" SOE in bottle smells carottes :P realy not joking
i also note that i smell

"burning toast" somtimes when there is none & some other bizzare smells ... :P

bjf
10-09-2004, 02:53 PM
CollegeStudent: Sorry, you are right.

NPA smells stinky right out of the bottle, but it only gets worse with certain bacteria.