PDA

View Full Version : Rosemary eo + the big O

Loops
10-07-2004, 08:13 AM
Hello again -

just remembered something I tried a long time ago - actually found out by accident; essential oil of rosemary in

an oil burner in the same room as having sex on a hangover resulted in some of the best love-making me and hubbie

have ever done and the most intense orgasms I've ever had!

I tried this various times and the same results

each time. You don't need the hangover I might add.

Well, also, I have been using EOs for about 5 years now

(I put them in everthing just about), and get this, the other one that REALLY turns me on is Frankincense. I kid

you not. Get an oil burner, put in a good 10-12 drops (ok I know this stuff is expensive but....it's worth it

IMO!), and then get a good book and sit on the bed near it (just make sure you get relaxed and in the vicinity of

the burner for a good 1/2 hour at least).

Frankincense inspires deep breathing and is very meditative, but I

always find after awhile sniffing this stuff I get kind of high and very turned on. I have no idea why it has this

effect on me - I mean Frankincense is traditionally used in religious ceremonies (!!poor priests!!).

I love

using Sandalwood but it's always such a bummer to get out of the bottle and I'm too impatient. I do use Patchouli

a lot.

Loops

DrSmellThis
10-07-2004, 08:17 AM
Rosemary enhances stimulation

and skin-sensitivity. Try rosemary in your bath for a similar effect. I think it works with basil too.

Do any

other oils have this effect on you? You might try mixing the two.

Nice post, by the way!

Loops
10-07-2004, 05:19 PM
Funnily

enough, Sandalwood always smells better on men (to my nose) than it does on me. I did an experiment last weekend on

two male friends - one drop Sandalwood on each of their wrists - waited 10 minutes then smelt.

Wow! Their

wrists both smelled/t(?) completely different... very attractive in that male kind of musky way that drives me

crazy. For a moment it DID make me see them both in a different light ha ha - hmmm, if I wasn't married.!.... It

seemed to bring out some sort of musky undertone in their skin. When I wear it it simply smells like Sandalwood.

Neroli is the other one that drives me nuts, but in a more relaxed way. I read that old traditions used to put

neroli flowers in the bridal wreaths to lessen sexual anxiety for the bride (/and groom). Basically if I am very

tense, neroli just makes me 'splurge' in a happy *hey babe come to bed and give me a cuddle* kind of way.

Would have to be the expensive ones that are aphrodisiacs eh? Apart from Rosemary, but that is more stimulant I

guess.

I heard putting a very small amount of black pepper EO in an aphrodisiac EO mix will give it a

stimulating and warming lift, especially when giving back massages etc. More heat to the surface of skin is always

very good for sex.

Loops

BassMan
10-07-2004, 05:42 PM
Rosemary

enhances stimulation and skin-sensitivity. Try rosemary in your bath for a similar effect. I think it works with

basil too.

Do any other oils have this effect on you? You might try mixing the two.

Nice post, by the

way!FWIW, rosemary is well known in African magic for strengthening female control/dominance. Doesn't

surprise me it's good for increasing intensity of female orgasms.