PDA

View Full Version : Need a good mix or combo.

ds0411
10-07-2004, 07:52 AM
:angel:

Hello All!

I have been a forum memeber for quite sometimes now. I have a question for forum memebers. I

haven't posted for a while. Lately I have changed my job and I travel by TRAIN & SUBWAYS so there is lot of

interactions with diffrent types of people (Male, Female, Teenagers, etc..) I figure this will be a good

testing ground.

Little History about myself: I am 38yrs, 5'8" tall, 151 lbs(slim), Asian/Indian

male, with medium complexion. By nature, I am very shy and reserved with opposite sex. I work in a very

professional
environment(Network Engineer).. so there is not a lot of interaction with females coworkers.

All co-workers are male in my group.

Which product should I use if I want female attention + flirting +

chattiness + sexual advancements.

I own following products: NPA/m, TE/m scented, PPA, WAGG, SOE, ANDRO

4.2 and CHIKARA on the way.

I travel to work by TRAIN & SUBWAYS so there is lot of interactions with

diffrent types of people (Male, Female, Teenagers, etc..)

Can any forum memeber suggest any

mixes or combos I can try to see
some results.... any input will be greatly appreciated.

belgareth
10-07-2004, 08:02 AM
The first suggestion is to

click the link at the top of the page for the Pheromone Reference Library and do some reading. Follow that up with

some reading in the forums. Then, the best approach to learning to use mones is to start with one product. Apply it

in small but increasing doses until you see reactions. Once you get an idea of how much of one product works for

you, go on to the next one. After you have a good idea of what works for which reactions with you personally, you

will have enough info to start working on mixes. Starting with a mix before you understand what each of the products

does will only serve to confuse you.

DrSmellThis
10-07-2004, 08:06 AM
Nice post.

Traggard
10-07-2004, 10:53 AM
You begin in the wrong end.

Trust me, I did the same several years ago when I first started to use mones. If you are shy around women mones wont

matter. Being shy if you are male really lowers your chances with women. For women being shy is ok since they will

be approached anyway. For men, with the possible exception of Brad Pitt, you need to take the initiative. Get rid of

the shyness either by gradually chatting more and more with women or by using Emotional Freedom Techniques:

http://www.emofree.com/
(http://www.emofree.com/)Then, when you can start talking to women you do not

know without feeling nervous, mones may give you and edge.

bjf
10-07-2004, 10:56 AM
two dabs of npa, three sprays of

chikara. Use a dab less of npa if you need to.

DrSmellThis
10-07-2004, 01:20 PM
two dabs of npa,

three sprays of chikara. Use a dab less of npa if you need to.Are you talking new Chikara, or silver cap

Chikara with 3 sprays? People need to specify which for a while.

DrSmellThis
10-07-2004, 01:25 PM
What is up with all the bold

print lately? "It's not technically all caps so I can get away with it." That hurts my eyes too much to try to

read.

bjf
10-07-2004, 02:36 PM
Are you talking

new Chikara, or silver cap Chikara with 3 sprays? People need to specify which for a while.

Beta

second-batch. Thanks for pointing that out. :)

BassMan
10-07-2004, 05:39 PM
Beta second-batch.

Thanks for pointing that out. :)I sorta figured that. Three sprays of final release and you'd be afloat

in the stuff.

MOBLEYC57
10-07-2004, 07:58 PM
All this beta talk...so that

bees the silver cap,yes? :think:

bjf
10-07-2004, 08:05 PM
Yea. I guess the new is nickel or

something. Whatever nickel is. Small spray one, the sweeter one that you think smells better (is the beta). Not

sure you'd be able to handle all that none, though, mobley.

MOBLEYC57
10-07-2004, 08:22 PM
Yea. I guess the new

is nickel or something. Whatever nickel is. Small spray one, the sweeter one that you think smells better (is the

beta). Not sure you'd be able to handle all that none, though, mobley.
Tanks, BJF! But I've been trying

to get me Mad Scientist stamp, and since I have the stuff on hand, I've been using the sweeter smelling one at

three sprays with one drop of PI, one drop of NPA, and three drops of TE unscented (all mixed), and everyone's

still friendly and happy to be around me. :cheers: Now I'm not sure about the "too much none" scenario, because if

my pic is still in my profile, I'm 15 pounds heavier, and the people that I would think would be afraid and

intimidated by me, are not!!!! And I'm loving it!!!! I hate it when people fear me, 'cause I'm

suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuch a nice guy! :angel:

P.S. I stopped using Chikara for three days, and when I used two

sprays of the newest version, it did smell good! It seems as though it was more potent then when I first tested it,

but still, I like it much better now. Probably me old age.:rant: