PDA

View Full Version : IT's here!! PI/w and PCC

dixiecandy
10-06-2004, 06:08 PM
:rofl:

It came today!! I'm so excited. Here is my plan and anybody that thinks this may be overkill please

yell! I'm going to use a couple drops of the PI/w a couple drops of the EW glide on some PCC and use the jasmine

vanilla body lotion as cover scent....will let you know what if anything

happens.
~Dix~
PS..Bruce...when my order arrived it also had a

bottle of citrus oil in it...Was this a freebie or a mistake that I need to return since I didn't pay for

it...
~Dix~

culturalblonde
10-06-2004, 06:11 PM
Where are you going to

wear it to? Good luck and have fun! :)

dixiecandy
10-06-2004, 07:06 PM
I'm wearing it over to my

lovers house. He reacted wonderfully to the EW a few days ago. Poor man if this works like I hope, he won't know

what hit him. But at least he'll have a big smile going in the morning. :smite:
hmmm and to think I was using the

angel:angel: icon a few days ago...**grin**
~Dix~

DrSmellThis
10-06-2004, 07:32 PM
Sounds like it worked well.

Very cool.

Have fun and experiment away, you little devil! :)

BassMan
10-07-2004, 06:25 PM
I'm wearing it

over to my lovers house. He reacted wonderfully to the EW a few days ago. Poor man if this works like I hope, he

won't know what hit him. But at least he'll have a big smile going in the morning. :smite:
hmmm and to think I

was using the angel:angel: icon a few days ago...**grin**
~Dix~love your sig.

so how did it go?

-Bass

dixiecandy
10-09-2004, 07:04 PM
ROFL!!! You guys are so cute...Bass I saw that tag on your post (tosses Bass a puppy

biscuit) ...and Dr. I'm just a sweet innocent angel girl...:angel: Can ya believe I didn't gag when I typed

that??? **grin**
Here is what I wore...mone wise that is...you wanna know bout

anything else I wore you'll just have to mail me and ask... just a few small drops of the PI/w (I was afraid

of od'ing) a smidge of EW and a healthy amount of the PCC (I ADORE THAT STUFF!!!) It makes me feel so good when I

wear it and I used the bath and body works jasmine and vanilla body lotion as cover. When I first arrived at my

Lover's house he was engrossed in a video game...usually a death sentence for any romantic plans I may have. So I

went and sat next to him, brushed his hair back with my hand so I could be sure he would get a good wiff of the

mones... and then I wandered away...about 10 seconds later he was yelling for me to come back...nope, not this

girl...I told him if he wanted me he'd have to ditch the game and come in the other room with me...I truly expected

him to stay where he was...much to my surprise he plopped down next to me on the sofa...He is not normally a touchy

feely type but tonight he couldn't seem to stop touching me...Brushing his hand up and down my arm, playing with my

hair, teasing my neck with his fingers...(he knows that is a major hot spot for me) He kept telling me how nice I

looked..ummm I was wearing jeans and a tee shirt he has seen a thousand times..He was ULTRA attentive...didn't want

me to leave his side for a second...We spent many hours creatively enjoying each others company...All in all I'd

have to say the mones worked some major magic that night...:lovestruc

I did a small test just yesterday by wearing a little PCC and some VERY some droplets of the PI/w

to work...The men at work were way more attentive, the male students were eager to please and easy to

control...
I have a "date" with my Lover tomorrow night...I plan to increase the PI/w just a

tiny bit and I will go ahead and confess I have an outfit in mind to wear that should amp things up a little:smite:

...Nothing way out there but a short black skirt and some thigh high stockings..not pantyhose...stockings..It will

be fun to see how he reacts...
Ya know I am having such fun testing the limits of this

stuff...Hmmm wonder what would happen if I wore the outfit, the mones and this go gettum attitude of mine down to

the department...**grin** All those alpha males with cuffs..woohoo could be

fun!
~Dix~