PDA

View Full Version : A1- First Impression

InternationalPlayboy
10-04-2004, 08:08 PM
Got

my A1 order tonight. Thanks Bruce for the quick service. Having remembered reading how it has adverse effects on

males and affects females favorably, I took a few sniffs from the bottle.

Not offensive, but there was a

"body" smell to it, similar, yet different than other pheromone products I have tried. I thought at the time that it

didn't effect me any.

About 20 minutes later, after emailing a DVD club over a mis-sent order that I had

returned but not yet received the correct item, I started feeling depressed. Interesting as I had been a manic mood

most of the day. About a half hour to an hour after that, I had feelings of melancholy. Most of those feelings are

gone now, with just a little bit lingering.

IIRC, I remember reading how several guys got depressed when

using A1. I wonder how much of this was brought on by my thinking about this before I smelled it and how much was

caused by the A1.

Think this is going to be interesting stuff but will have to keep it away from my nose when

I wear it. Since I work around mainly guys, I don't think it would be very wise for me to wear it there. I'm

interested in hearing the impressions of others using this, both guys familiar with it and people new to the product

like I am.

DrSmellThis
10-04-2004, 10:19 PM
Keep it away from your nose

and ease into it. For many the depressive effect attenuates with time. It did with me, and now I love it. But I

still can't wear too much, or too much near my nose.

* Random intuition for those familiar with my "pheromone

analog" discussions: I have a feeling there might be natural A1 in patchouli, and think a couple drops of the

EO dissolved in everclear might mix with and enhance the A1 well, but I'm not sure yet. But my nose can be pretty

sensitive.

Fuse
10-04-2004, 10:54 PM
I should get mine tommorow. If I get

it before 3:00, I'll apply a drop before I go to work and fill you in on my results tommorow night.

Fuse
10-05-2004, 10:59 AM
Nevermind. I forgot FedEX won't

leave the package without a signature. So now I have to wait til' tommorow :(