PDA

View Full Version : Major Hit

Duckman
10-04-2004, 06:08 PM
I have allways thought that

I needed more phermones and usually only got results with large doses. I had been using three sprays of Perception

or four sprays of chikaria with cover with only fair results. I cut the dose of Perception in two....one on the top

of my chest and shared by my fore arms...with my usual cover scent....Lagerfeld.

I had a blind date. She didnt

drink...buy the end of the evening she was all over me....She said that I smelt so good she was getting high off of

me. Less is truly more.....it 30 years of dating....I have never been attacked like this. I think I have been ODing

with out realizing it....

There is nothing in there getting anyone high... right? I dont want to be guilty of

seducing someone who is stoned? Thoughts

ManBeast
10-04-2004, 07:13 PM
Don't worry... I'm pretty

sure that pheromones will not get ya "stoned"... Unless there's something in that Lagerfeld you aren't telling us

about ;)

MB

CptKipling
10-05-2004, 08:52 AM
I have allways

thought that I needed more phermones and usually only got results with large doses. I had been using three sprays of

Perception or four sprays of chikaria with cover with only fair results. I cut the dose of Perception in two....one

on the top of my chest and shared by my fore arms...with my usual cover scent....Lagerfeld.

I had a blind date.

She didnt drink...buy the end of the evening she was all over me....She said that I smelt so good she was getting

high off of me. Less is truly more.....it 30 years of dating....I have never been attacked like this. I think I have

been ODing with out realizing it....

There is nothing in there getting anyone high... right? I dont want to be

guilty of seducing someone who is stoned? Thoughts
Whoa great hit! Good work!

Like MB said, pheros

don't get you stoned. (as far as I know! ;) )

BDC_Concepts
10-05-2004, 10:20 AM
LOL, As everyone has

mentioned, I wouldn't look into the word choice that deeply. People frequently report a little buzz, sense of well

being, happiness, etc. when applying different products. It wouldn't be surprising for women to potentially feel

similar things. Don't look into too much, it's not like people are going to start putting warnings about

operating machinery on pheromone bottles :D hahah.