PDA

View Full Version : APC best dosis

**DONOTDELETE**
10-30-2001, 07:30 AM
Hi .

Scientist says that a good dosis is using 6 daps of APC .
I have ONLY APC ,I don\'t have anything with pheromones to mix with .
It\'s an good idea to mix with perfumes like Bvlgari ,Polo Sport ,Drakkar Noir ...Or it\'s better to mask (in another place) .What the best places (6) ?
Behind the ears ,neck ,hair ,wrists ???
Iam not tall - 5.4 f
Iam interested in the best use of APC (as I say ,this is the only pheromone-base)

Thanks

rjm
11-06-2001, 04:11 AM
Well, recently, APC has come under some criticism for being a \"lightweight.\" You don\'t have to worry about overdosing on it because of this.

Try not mixing it with anything -- just put a few drops on your fingers and smear them around the neck, chest, lower arms, etc. Basically, any pladce that gets exposed to air relatively easily should be good.

For what it\'s worth, I use the APC itself as a cover (Jambat mix). I also keep some just for \"solo-use.\"

Good luck, and let us know how it works!

Later!

**DONOTDELETE**
11-06-2001, 09:56 PM
Although I\'ve gotten hits from massive amounts of APC. My first hit was from APC alone.

Chemist
11-06-2001, 09:56 PM
APC is one of the few products that has a nice scent and isn\'t reminiscent of anything else. Other products are stinky and need to be masked or smell like something else. APC by today\'s standards is a lightweight. Way back when it claimed to have the same concentration as Realm and even if it did, by today\'s standards, it would be considered a lightweight. But a bottle lasts a long long long time. For everyday use, I mix some APC and Lure (both of which I bought many bottles of 3-4 years ago) together and I still haven\'t run out since my initial purchase 3+ years ago. This was all pre-PI PF Bruce days. Since then, I still use APC/Lure for everyday but the powerhouses like PI,AE, etc for going out.

**DONOTDELETE**
11-07-2001, 12:09 PM
Anyone else well we can boost APC up now with these new kits they seem to have a lot of dedicated users, so what about adding some straight rone to it along with none and nol seeing as though it has a nice scent to it and all.

Just another angle what about AE and APC