PDA

View Full Version : WAGG is Back!

Bruce
10-03-2004, 02:27 PM
Guys,

WAGG is back.

It arrived last week, but I forgot to update the shop. It's up there now though.

For those who don't know

already; WAGG stands for "What a Nice Guy" and is designed to develop trust with folks; especially useful for guys

who come off a little on the scary or stand-offish side. It comes in the regular WAGG formula which contains zero

androstenone and the WAGG-N formula which contains a little androstenone.

Bruce

BassMan
10-03-2004, 05:58 PM
For those who don't

know already; WAGG stands for "What a Nice Guy" Uh, that would be, What a Great Guy. WA_G_G and all that...

:lol:

Good to see it's back.

-Bass

Bruce
10-05-2004, 12:30 AM
Oh yeah... Ooops... wrong product.

That was WANG I was talking about. WAGG is What a GREAT Guy. :-)

B

DrSmellThis
10-05-2004, 12:59 AM
Reminds me of a Ted Nugent

song.

Pancho1188
10-05-2004, 04:33 AM
"You know whose

fault it is, don't you? It is the fault of the wang."

"You can

not blame the wang."

--- The Ladies Man

SLK
10-05-2004, 11:44 AM
Oh yeah... Ooops...

wrong product. That was WANG I was talking about. WAGG is What a GREAT Guy.

:-)

B

Bruce,

Any status update on "What a Nasty Guy" by KZI ?

SLK

TRock
10-05-2004, 11:54 AM
i still haven't figure out how to

use it. any suggestions/situations to use them in or how to use it.

BassMan
10-05-2004, 12:52 PM
i still haven't

figure out how to use it. any suggestions/situations to use them in or how to use it.Since I've been using

it, I haven't had a single none-related unpleasantness from guys. It seems to make it harder to OD.

Far as

mixing, I ended up with 2 parts none to 3 part WAGG (by concentration, not volume) in the mix.

-Bass

DrSmellThis
10-05-2004, 01:04 PM
The main problem with WAGG is

to not use too much that it dampens the sexual tension part and puts you into LJBF land. Any insights there?

BassMan
10-05-2004, 01:14 PM
The main

problem with WAGG is to not use too much that it dampens the sexual tension part and puts you into LJBF land. Any

insights there?
You could play with the none/WAGG level to keep the sexual tension high. I haven't

noticed the problem, but I don't usually wear it alone or with nol.

I have had _major_ LJBF problems throughout

my life. I have always had a lot of female friends. Prior to mones, I was usually sleeping with my friends. Nice

enough, but lacking passion. None seems to have changed that. Mind you, they still talk my ears off. But I've had

the most passionate sex of my life in the past three years.

The problem for me was that none dosage was rather

critical. It didn't take too much for me to go from hot to scary. WAGG seems to balance that. Now a rather wide

range of none dosage (say 15-35 ug) produces pleasant effects. And I've been able to add a considerable amount of

NPA/Edge to the repertory, where before anything stronger than AE was problematical.

I think a lot of folks are

getting the results I get with WAGG with Chikara. Chikara doesn't work for me. I've tried and tried, but it gives

me a stiff neck (wrong end, eh?) and a headache. I am going to give it some more time (it took me close to 2-1/2

years to find my current mix) after I get through the stress of the hurricane damage to my home.

-Bass

DrSmellThis
10-05-2004, 01:20 PM
That was the part that got me.

I think it was krtel that first said wearing WAGG with -nol seemed reduce the effectiveness. But that really ties

peoples hands to have to avoid such a great pheromone that is in so many products, portrays youth, and spikes LH. I

just ordered WAGG and know it's an effective -mone, but I may have mixed feelings about using it until we can sort

that stuff out. In general, I used to just keep it to one drop for romance, unless I started seeing -none side

effects.

BassMan
10-05-2004, 01:43 PM
In general, I

used to just keep it to one drop for romance, unless I started seeing -none side effects.Actually, one drop

is about where I am. When I apply it by itself (if I'm not mixing, I wear WAGG over my heart and none over my

crotch), I apply two sprays of a 1/2 drop per spray dilution.

bjf
10-05-2004, 01:49 PM
Bass, you are right. Wagg does a lot

of good for none and lacroy products.

The difference is significant.

DST, I agree, their is a major

mystery surrounding whether or how we can wear nol and wagg together. Not being able to wear them together has

curtailed its use.

MOBLEYC57
10-05-2004, 02:34 PM
Since I've been

using it, I haven't had a single none-related unpleasantness from guys. It seems to make it harder to OD.

Far

as mixing, I ended up with 2 parts none to 3 part WAGG (by concentration, not volume) in the mix.

-Bass

Bass, is that 2:3 mix of your "Who's Ya Daddy" mix,:whip: or have you come up with something betta? Always

watchinya!:smite:

Grazie!:thumbsup:

CptKipling
10-05-2004, 05:59 PM
The main

problem with WAGG is to not use too much that it dampens the sexual tension part and puts you into LJBF land. Any

insights there?
Use with Lacroy, and don't go much higher than 1:3 -none/WAGG . That ratio limit gets

harder to define with the LC secret ingredient, meaning that you can use slightly less -none in the presence of the

secret ingredient and still get sexual tension.

BassMan
10-05-2004, 07:53 PM
Bass, is that 2:3

mix of your "Who's Ya Daddy" mix,:whip: or have you come up with something betta? Always watchinya!:smite:

Grazie!:thumbsup:Same old. If I come up with something better, you'll be the first to know. :-)

bjf
12-22-2004, 08:47 PM
There doesn't seem to be much of a

point in doing so.....if you are going to mix, it is all beneficial as long as you don't use too much of both

products. Otherwise it just seems to be diminishing returns.

Gegogi
12-22-2004, 09:04 PM
"Oh yeah... Ooops... wrong product. That was WANG I was talking about. WAGG is What a GREAT Guy.

:-)"

I don't know if I'd want my friends to find out I was wearing a 'mone product called "Wang."

GF: "Oh baby you smell **!*? tonight." Dude: "Yeah, honey, I done splashed on Wang." GF: "You kinky bastard, no

wonder you smell like cat pee." Hmm, manybe EW, Essense of Wang might work better... :rofl:

Watcher
12-23-2004, 01:30 AM
SOE/m with WAGG proved useful but

more LJBF land if used to much of it - i used it in some mixes but not straight to often - dunno about perception

chikara and alter ego though ?

I did take part in the WAGG beta trail going back way back a few years

ago.

Could try it with couplins products ?

einstein
12-23-2004, 03:12 AM
I think some of the people who

tried SOE and WAGG together had a problem of falling alseep, or at least wanting to fall asleep.

SirAngel
12-23-2004, 10:32 AM
I think some of

the people who tried SOE and WAGG together had a problem of falling alseep, or at least wanting to fall

asleep.
Yeap, works for me everytime i feel insomnia...its great if you are ill and need lots of

sleep...can´t stant none when i´m sick.. makes me feel like my heart beats faster and stronger...so I let it be

then.