PDA

View Full Version : Some interesting results SOE/w etc.

Loops
10-03-2004, 07:49 AM
Hello people again,

have had a very busy weekend, dumping myself in as many social situations as possible and

smelling divine! (Well, smelling oddly attractive I hope!).

So, it all started Thursday night. SOE/w (hmm,

generous amount), AE/w one..oops...large drop massaged into neck by ears, and odd blobs of PCC on wrists and neck

and cleavage.

Feeling really gooood at this point. All the anticipation of my first outing, and also feeling

strangely erotic 'down there'. ??? Onwards then....

My two 'band-mates' come round. These two blokes I

know very well. Moment they enter, they are VERY chatty and making silly but vaguely amusing jokes the whole time.

Feel like my best friends have just become even more chummy than usual.

Get to club. Immediately upon

entering, the singer (good-looking but too full of himself and I am married anyway) looks STRAIGHT AT ME for around

5 seconds and proceeds to anounce over the mic how great it is to have English girls here (oh no, not what I was

looking for - highly embarassed). Well can't be sure of that reaction, because have blond hair/blue eyes and here

in Chile that is very unusual. Blah. Onward...

JM (friend) opens up heartily about girlfriend probs, then out

of the blue says that he wouldn't be surprised if I pulled like 10 blokes tonight. This of course in jest - but

still - never says that, and there was no context either.

So here's the really interesting part....
About

1/2 hour at the club, and the entire 'vibe' in the room suddenly changes. People are REALLY up for it. The band,

who are a few metres from us start going crazy - enjoying themselves. Everyone around me is really fired up and

people keep coming over to me asking me for rizlas, lighter etc.. Ok, this sounds normal, but this club is small

and the crowd is usually quite quiet and laid-back. Could be just me, but.....

So basically lots of eye

contact and smiling, I think was due to the SOE/w. Woooo.

Ok I'll be more succinct now.

Friday - house

party happy hour. Same dose of everything, but 2 drops AEw (I know, I know...). Hubby at this one. Have a feeling

of clan-type male bonding going on around me. Hubby won't stop biting my neck the entire night I'm near him.

Everybody is talking about sex all night, bu t I am there in the conversation - and the only woman in the

conversation about this with the blokes.

JM once more goes into more detail about sex-life for about an hour

outside. Had to get away, got more experiments to do!

Everyone veeeery friendly and sitting very close.

Weird thing then - and I am not the only one to think this - I go into the other room where most of the people are,

sit down, and in about 10 minutes everyone starts getting really lively and chatty. Then, Randy (another friend),

sitting opposite me, goes NUTS. Starts picking on me in a friendly yet aggressive way - we end up nearly having a

wrestle on the floor. Strange it affected him in this way.

Get out of the party eventually, but before do,

everyone is saying things like - WHAT happened in there? Everything was so calm then bam, everyone is really fired

up for partying. I just smiled.

Went home, really knackered, put on a drop of AEw, got into bed, then both

decided really actually wanted to have sex. REally nice and passionate, lots of positions, MUCH more sexual energy

from both of us than is normal. Hmmm. I like that AEw.

So, what I am thinking is (though I don't know), that

the SOE/w is great for friendliness and getting people to open up. However with my husband sexually, I think AEw is

really doing it with my body chemistry. The PCC I will have to try on its own, but so far I have to be very careful

with it or I START TO CRY!! and get very interior.

Well I missed out a lot there, but I can't fit it all in.

I've only just started though! I'm giong to be more conservative with dosage or I'll be sending another order

within the month!! I have a feeling the SOEw relaxes me, and the AEw gives me a little more confidence and

prowess.

Whew.

Such a great website. Need to let rip as who can I tell here as that would ruin the

fun??!!

Loops:wave:

koolking1
10-03-2004, 09:36 AM
One of the best "hit"

reports ever on the Woman's Forum. I'm headed to Chile!!!!