rjm
10-30-2001, 03:38 AM
I didn\'t want to blow the whole supply, but here\'s the OD:
2 sprays TE (from original bottle)
2 sprays TEsw (from original bottle)
3 drops PI
3 drops AE
4 sprays Lure (w./ AFA splashed in)
Jambat run up both arms, wrist-to-shoulder.
~4 drops of Jambat in the hair.

Any excess film, whether the little bit on the bottle, or stuck to my fingers, as well as on my comb got wiped on the tee-shirt.

By the time I got to the mall, *I* was borderline stupid.

In fact, it was in the low 40s here, and I was also so warm that I drove out with the windows down...

It seemed as though EVERYONE was being pleasant and talking to me, including the security guards - that ain\'t nowhere near normal! Females of all ages seemed happy and kept talking to me, as though they didn\'t want me to leave.

I think some was being \"witheld\" because of the denim jacket I was wearing.

Things were just, uh, \"Ducky!\" images/icons/wink.gif

Later!

CJ01
10-30-2001, 04:54 AM
cool, I went out shopping on saturday and also yesterday - big supermarket. I had NO reactions whatsoever!
I think on sat on the way home I got a major DIHL on the train (or subway, metro) , but I wasn´t really sure whether this girl (female-again!) was staring at me or someone or something behind me.

But at the supermarket - zilch, rien, niente!

My tips and good advice only seems to work for other people but not for me. images/icons/frown.gif

CJ

**DONOTDELETE**
10-30-2001, 06:30 AM
Um CJ01.... I thought you said you were a women umm why are you going for the girls? Are you a lesiban.. Okay if you arent a women dont get pissed at me. I cant remember why I remember this but I am just curious.

Still no real result with pheros yet, just barely any result... I might increase my pheros a little or take a trip with OD\'ing, maybe.

CJ01
10-30-2001, 09:43 AM
Yeah I´m female but I´m NOT gay. That´s what´s so weird about it! But you cannot predict who is going to be affected by pheros. And none of those women have actually come on to me. The only real reaction (positive and negative at the same time)I got from a guy was the one on the train and I had overdosed. It was too much for him, I didn´t mind he really wasn´t my type!

Plus, if someone attracts someone from the same sex, it doesn´t mean that this person is gay, it COULD mean that the other person is gay or kind of attracted/inclined/open in this way? Uhmmm get what I mean?

So no I´m not going for girls AT ALL.

CJ images/icons/smile.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
10-30-2001, 11:03 PM
U sprayed yourself 35 times or you plan to? Dude if you did you have to tell me the results! WHAT HAPPENED THAT DAY?!?!?!

**DONOTDELETE**
10-30-2001, 11:11 PM
35 sprays? That cant be healthy can it?

**DONOTDELETE**
10-30-2001, 11:40 PM
35 sprays yesterday of sandlewood edge to push it to the limit response TOP SECRET surfice to say it was insane images/icons/laugh.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
10-31-2001, 02:27 PM
i dunno went into a major shopping mall and ran amok had people wondering about in a daze, and i sweated like a pig but im feeling ok two days later so its cool, the results were extreme but i got out before i got attacked/raped lol images/icons/laugh.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
11-01-2001, 02:13 AM
Everyone wants to be like jambat CJ01 paul randy astroboy and shinten he he, oh well common guys keep those stories coming we need lots of other stuff to fill in loose time while bruce makes some money off us although it is of mutual benefit. images/icons/smile.gif