PDA

View Full Version : Online Order Credit Card Billing Info

tonicma
10-01-2004, 08:13 PM
Hi,
I recieved a Newletter from love-scent and under the "newbie" information section it said that for online

orders now with credit card the Credit card billing would be under the name "LS Product". Is that correct, the

reason I ask this is because I read on your FAQ that for online orders, the billing will be under "love-sent..." and

that if you want discreet billing you need to call their "backup operator number" and tell them specifically you

want this discreet option.
I am eager to buy some products for this site but just want to clearify some thing prior

in doing so.

Bruce
10-03-2004, 04:29 PM
Hi Ton,

The newsletter is

right. The FAQ version of the story was outdated and incorrect. I just fixed it though. If you order with a

credit card, it will read "LS Products". If you need something even more anonymous, you can order by phone and

request the MWC billing account.

Bruce

Newbie gal
11-06-2004, 10:28 PM
I am ordering from outside

US. Do you put in the exact amount for Custom on the envelope? I want to see if I have to pay heavy duty for a

larger order.

Bruce
11-07-2004, 10:12 AM
They put about half what you pay on

that sticker.

Bruce

Newbie gal
11-20-2004, 07:56 PM
Thanks, Bruce. I received

the first order and I didn't have to pay dury. I just put in the second order. Will see whether I have to. It's

not the money part that I mostly worry. If I have to pay duty, I have to get my hub to drive me to the post office.

I don't want him to know about this order.