PDA

View Full Version : Product info updated!

rjm
10-30-2001, 03:25 AM
Hey all,

I redid the product info from Wilde Oscar\'s info, so this is as new as it gets.
http://www.pitt.edu/~rjm/phero/pher_web.htm (\"http://www.pitt.edu/~rjm/phero/pher_web.htm\")

I put it in htm format, so there\'s no need to screw around with downloading and all that.

One tip: if you\'re going to print it out, set your page margins (L/R) to 0.5 inch. I had to keep the text readable...

Later!

CJ01
10-30-2001, 04:46 AM
Wow you really went out of your way on this one didnĀ“t you? Appreciate the effort! images/icons/smile.gif
CJ

CJ01
10-30-2001, 04:47 AM
PS this should be added to the forum files ! If possible!

**DONOTDELETE**
10-30-2001, 08:08 AM
that\'s a big help! good job!

rjm
11-01-2001, 03:33 AM
Thanks for the compliments images/icons/blush.gif , but Oscar is the primary source... I just have the time to piddle around with a shape that allows it to read easily...

**DONOTDELETE**
11-02-2001, 08:50 PM
Randy - you are AWESOME.

Just one question though...why arent\' we all buying PPA! images/icons/crazy.gif

Anyone had any experiences to share with this one? I\'ve tried all of Stone Labs\' products, but I really haven\'t given this one much of a workout yet...maybe it\'s time to see what kind of a \"value\" play we can come up with! images/icons/laugh.gif

Bruce
11-03-2001, 03:22 AM
Randy and Oscar,

That really is fantastic. Couple questions:
A. Can I post that on love-scent somewhere?
B. Do you want to add the stats on the new kits and concentrates? I can send them to you.

I have been promised they (the kits etc) will arrive in Colorado by Wednesday.

Thanks! Great job!
Bruce

oscar
11-04-2001, 05:58 AM
Randy,

Great Work! You put it in a real readable, helpful format. Thanks! Check your PM\'s there\'s some corrections of my original data there that should be amended on your chart.
One thing that jumped out at me was the PPA bottle content. Both PPA\'s are 15ml, not 30ml. They are $1.66 per ml of product. The $$/Pmg numbers and everything else about them are OK .

Bruce,
I think it would be great to have Randy\'s chart on the site. There\'s some tweaking to be done first as a result of errors in my original data. I\'d recommend waiting for us both to proof it before posting it.
Shoot me the kit and individual bottle info on the Stone stuff by E-mail or PM and I\'ll gladly work up the numbers and send them to Randy.

Oscar images/icons/laugh.gif

rjm
11-06-2001, 01:39 AM
Sorry I\'ve been away from the site of late --

ANYway --

Thanks much for the compliments and all that, and YES BRUCE, YOU MAY PUT IT ON THE SITE (Just wanted to make that clear; you know the legalisms we\'re all stuff with today.) I make no claims to and copyrights or any such thing.

WO -
I still gotta update the last info; will get back to you on that...

Later!

rjm
11-06-2001, 02:10 AM
Bruce --
Yeah, if you want to send the info, I\'ll put it in.

Oscar --
Check it if you wish; I *THINK* I got it cleaned up properly, though if Bruce sends the kit info, it\'ll be changing again.

Later!

oscar
11-06-2001, 03:23 PM
Randy,

Check the Announcements board. There\'s a link there to kit info. The kit data\'s a breeze. Everything\'s 1mg/ml including the individual bottles. You won\'t even need a calculator!

Oscar images/icons/laugh.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
11-06-2001, 03:31 PM
Yeah this is a going to be a breeze to incorparate within the data sheets you guys are doing up is it 1 mg per 10ml bottle or 3 mg per 10 ml bottle. Also give the info to CJ she can link it into the awsome FORUM CLUB Files so we can all have a look, this will help customers in their decision making process as well.
It is pretty powerful stuff better off only being used by experienced users to begin with until we can get some information on how to use it effectivley.
In the meantime new users can start off with the all powerful Alter Ego and NPA combo.
(A mix between jambats and us other groupies on the alter ego side - with the three phero types found within the new kits, still strong and packs a punch as well)

What does everyone still think of PPA as well.

oscar
11-06-2001, 05:33 PM
DDuck,

Everything is 1mg/ml. Same concentration as P10\'s overall phero content!
The kit has 3 bottles at 3ml each so that\'s a total of 9 milliliters, thus 9 milligrams of pheros per kit.
The individual bottles are 10ml so that\'s 10 mg of pheros per bottle.

Randy,

Women\'s PI numbers for columns 4,5,6,and 10 need to be amended. We should just ignore the Copulin content unless we can get a hard number somewhere.

(4)11mg. (5).11% (6)1.1mg/ml (10)$6.36/Pmg.

Oscar images/icons/smile.gif

oscar
11-07-2001, 02:51 PM
Randy,

Looks like I gave the wrong $$/Pmg on TE. It should be the same as NPA. Sorry! images/icons/frown.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
11-07-2001, 02:54 PM
NPA is four times stronger than the edge isnt it.
Is sandlewood edge any different to normal edge.
WHat about sandlewood NPA now theres a product idea.

oscar
11-09-2001, 03:06 PM
Donald Duck,

In essence, TE and NPA are the same strength. Once the alcohol from a spray of TE has evaporated, what you\'ve got left on you is NPA. The price is the same for both, as is the total phero content. TE just has that 15ml of carrier alcohol to make it sprayable.

If you can get Pharmco or Everclear grain alcohol, you can mix NPA into some to make TE. But if you try to let the alcohol in TE evaporate to get NPA, you\'ll likely be evaporating some Pheros as well. NPA is about the most versatile product on the site. Try putting some sandalwood in some. It would probably be great! images/icons/laugh.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
11-09-2001, 07:36 PM
Still looks like PPA is the best deal out there, doesn\'t it, Paul? Maybe you and I will start a new fad! I feel like the only one who knows about this stuff - it\'s great, and it\'s CHEAP! images/icons/wink.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
11-10-2001, 01:20 AM
Im sticking to AE from now on. IT seems the best might get a hold of the concentrates but that is about it. Of course i still got the andro 8.4