PDA

View Full Version : chikara+perception???

luckyhorse
09-30-2004, 06:23 PM
has anyone

tried using these 2 together how many sprays of each and how was your successs??i figured since they are both so

good if applied together they would be dynamite!

Chemo (BDC Concepts)
09-30-2004, 06:47 PM
Give it a shot and

come back to offer feedback...I believe you're the first to post it.

Bobby

luckyhorse
09-30-2004, 07:02 PM
will do! i sure enjoy the

scent of chikara but would like a little extra none i think perception will compliment it!:cheers:

mrreece
10-03-2004, 05:16 PM
Ok guys, but if you had to

choose from one of the two ?

I hear chikara has a more social effect, where as perception would be more sexualy

oriented. I'm not saying one gets you freinds, the other one laid, but lets say you want to keep it simple, one

thing, not a walking mixture of products. I personally dont want to get to dependant on phermones. Which one gives

better overall results, and is there any noticable difference in both ?

ManBeast
10-03-2004, 07:52 PM
Jeesh that's a loaded

question... I've gotten great results from either one on its own or with the other when combined right. Chikara

hits are way more subtle than Perception hits, so they can be a lot harder to notice (at least for me). But Chikara

does tend to get me a bit more physical contact than perception when used alone, I'm guessing it's due to the

lesser `none in the chikara helping to dull my alpha-ness.

MB

bjf
10-03-2004, 07:56 PM
how come perception got so few votes

on the "pick one product" poll? Chikara, ironically, got 33 percent of the vote thus far.

Chemo (BDC Concepts)
10-03-2004, 07:58 PM
hhhmmm...wasn't the

original title of the thread "NPA + Perception"???

Bobby

Ravn
10-04-2004, 06:52 AM
has anyone tried

using these 2 together how many sprays of each and how was your successs??i figured since they are both so good if

applied together they would be dynamite!
I tried them together last week. 2 sprays of perception (one

small spray under my shirt to get the spray going and a full spray on my neck) 2 sprays of Chikara (from the bottle

that has the new sprayhead, i have both)(one behind each ear) did this all week... No results at all.
Well last

weekend however some guy kept grabbing my tush. and i'm pretty shure he weren't gay. he was drunk as a skunk by

the way... Be careful mixing those two!:lol:

Perception alone doesn't seem to work for me at all. And for some

weird reason The new Chikara does the job better than the crappy-sprayheaded one.:blink: