PDA

View Full Version : anybody know where i can order good and cheap designer imitaion colognes/oils???

lifetransform
09-30-2004, 04:52 PM
kinda like stonelab's roll on cologne oils but i prefer spray

format cuz it's hard to apply oil to clothes. im looking for daviddoff's cool water in particular.
thanks much

:thumbsup:

SLK
09-30-2004, 04:57 PM
Spray format, I am not aware.

However, http://www.haywardenterprises.com is a good place for oils. I've tried their Aqua Di Gio which

is pretty close to the original.

Cheers
SLK

lifetransform
09-30-2004, 05:10 PM
hey cool site thanks SLK

at 7 bucks a bottle it's pretty good deal. question: the oils r all concentrated correct? did u dilute urs?

the site mentioned that 1 single drop will last all day is it true or exaggerated?

thanks much :thumbsup:

SLK
09-30-2004, 05:15 PM
hey cool site

thanks SLK at 7 bucks a bottle it's pretty good deal. question: the oils r all concentrated correct? did u

dilute urs?

the site mentioned that 1 single drop will last all day is it true or exaggerated?

thanks much :thumbsup:

Oils are concentrated. I didn't dilute at all. As for the dosage, a

single drop might be valid for strong smells. Personally, Acua Di Gio last about 12 hours using a single drop.

However, their Cool Water Davidoff sucks. Even with 5 drops, doesnt last more than 6 hours. Moreover, its nowhere

near the original. Hence, it really depends on which cologne you purchase. Some are really good while others are

mediocre. At 7 bucks, I guess its worth experimenting.

Strong recommendations from their site :

1)

Aqua Di Gio
2) Dolce and Gabanna

Stay away from :

1) Angel
2) Cool

Water

Cheers
SLK

lifetransform
09-30-2004, 05:19 PM
ah crap, there goes my

cool water...that's the only one i like...:blink: i've never tried Aqua Di Gio or Dolce and Gabanna how do smell

compared to coolwater? kinda similar or totally different?

SLK
09-30-2004, 05:23 PM
ah crap, there

goes my cool water...that's the only one i like...:blink: i've never tried Aqua Di Gio or Dolce and Gabanna how do

smell compared to coolwater? kinda similar or totally different?

Well, me too. I went into that site

looking for Cool Water as its my fav. However, Acua Di Gio has won me over. Great for summertime. Besides, the gals

love it, much more than Cool Water in my opinion. Dolce and Gabbana is quite unique, more suitable for evening

dates.

lifetransform
09-30-2004, 05:26 PM
reeeaallly.....well if u

put it that way im gonna give aqua di gio a try then, if coolwater's also ur fav then there's a good chance i'll

like aqua as well.

thanks again! :thumbsup:

XySen
09-30-2004, 09:19 PM
I didn't know the imitations were

close to the original. I wonder how the other ones are. I hate cool water anyway, I bought a bottle and gave it

away. It gives me headaches.

lifetransform
10-01-2004, 03:59 AM
any other sites besides

the one SLK recommended?

real_wiseman
10-01-2004, 05:12 AM
I have previsouly bought oils

from The Fragrance Shop.

http://www.thefragranceshop.com/

They are a litttle bit pricey but

their "Designer Fragrances" are *really* good, and they have a really good "sample-policy" so you can get alot of

small vials (that actually last 1-2 weeks if you take some drops every day) for next to nothing.

// W

lifetransform
10-01-2004, 04:27 PM
whoa why is the fragrance

shop so expensive?:blink:

XySen
10-01-2004, 08:34 PM
I have

previsouly bought oils from The Fragrance Shop.

http://www.thefragranceshop.com/

They are a

litttle bit pricey but their "Designer Fragrances" are *really* good, and they have a really good "sample-policy" so

you can get alot of small vials (that actually last 1-2 weeks if you take some drops every day) for next to

nothing.

// W

Woah, you can just buy the colognes for that.