PDA

View Full Version : Hello I'm new and...

Loops
09-30-2004, 02:26 PM
I'm really

perplexed about dosage!

I bought the PCC, AE/w and SOE/w and love the smell of them all!

I was basically

looking for some pheremones that would turn up the heat with my DH, and also I love to be the centre of attention

when I go out, although ironically I am quite shy. So I was looking for something to take the edge off social

interactions and make myself more approachable to everybody.

ps although I'm married I still want to be

attractive to males - it's kind of an ego thing - the more sexy I feel around others, the more confidence I have -

does that make any sense?

So, I was wondering how easy is it to OD on these pheros?? I love SOE/w but I have

quite dry skin and find things don't 'stick' for very long. Does this mean I should apply more to get

results??

Anyone tell me, is it possible to combine all three of these and get results, or would it be easy to

OD? How much is too much??

Anyone have any really negative results with wearing too much - of what? and what

were the results??

Today I couldn't make up my mind which to start with, so I applied them all! Quite a bit

of SOE/w, 2 drops of AE/w and a couple of spots of PCC. Is this too much? Are there any postive OD experiences?

Sorry for all the questions, but I'd love to hear what you think.

Thanks

Loops:wave:

SweetBrenda
09-30-2004, 02:54 PM
Just had to

take a minute to say :wave: Hello! and welcome you to the Forum.

I will be back later.
Bye for now Loops =)

trr978
09-30-2004, 02:56 PM
I, too, am kind of new to the

pheromone scene. I can honestly say I have had excellent results using two drops of AE - one on each side of my

neck. I am a male and have had noticeable results with this dosage. It really catches the attention of my

wife...

Pancho1188
09-30-2004, 03:16 PM
ODing is relative. It's hard

to OD on SOE. It's hard to OD on AE as well. I have no idea about PCC. I'd say vary the dosage and see what

happens. Although some people would say you have to factor in 'pheromone buildup', I'd say start low and

increase as you go. I know when I mix, I use half or less of what I'd normally use of each. That prevents an OD.

Try it and see what happens.

If you want people to get chatty, use the SOE. It's pretty effective.

Loops
09-30-2004, 08:12 PM
Ok,

so

tonight is the first night I get to try these bizarre 'mones proper.

Going out with the 'band' to find new

gig venues; will be in pubs, clubs etc. Hope have not OD'd.

Still getting a feel for how much is too much -

if you can't smell it that much????

Put on a good strip of SOE/w round neck, one drop AE/w behind ears and

little bit PCC between boobs. Hubby working late - we will probably arrive home more or less same time (hopefully

he will not be snoring when I get home). He did try to grab me this morning after I'd just 'loaded up' on the

'mones, but alas, no action, as he was anxious about a huge deadline coming up at midnight tonight. Blurgh.

Hope your'll well. Good to be here.

Hello! Bye!

Loops xx

camusflage
10-01-2004, 09:03 AM
ps although I'm

married I still want to be attractive to males - it's kind of an ego thing - the more sexy I feel around others,

the more confidence I have - does that make any sense?
Makes perfect sense to me.. Confidence, both in

and to, men and women is sexy.

randa
10-01-2004, 02:04 PM
Welcome to the forum!! I can

only tell you from experience that when I've worn too much PCC, it makes me weepy and kindof depressed. Sort of

PMSy, if you know what I mean. Randa

SweetBrenda
10-01-2004, 02:41 PM
Welcome to the

forum!! I can only tell you from experience that when I've worn too much PCC, it makes me weepy and kindof

depressed. Sort of PMSy, if you know what I mean. Randa:wave: Hello

Randa!
You know what? I actually thought it was my imagination but I actually felt pmsy a

couple of the times I had PCC on! I knew that I over did it the first 2 times thou'

because after a little while I didn't smell it so put on some more! :eek: I really love the citrus-scent so I

didn't think twice of applying more of it...I was feeling exactly how you were feeling! but like I said I thought

it was my imagination since I didn't want to blame the PCC for feeling weepy &

depressed that pmsy feeling ONLY girls know about ugh~! Good to know I'm not alone when it comes to those God awful

feelings..*grins*

T/C
Brenda

Loops
10-03-2004, 07:16 AM
I KNOW I OD'd - but I had to let it happen. Really - only just got all this stuff and was far too

excited and couldn't stop myself from using what I knew was too much.

VERY interesting results on both nights

out. However yesterday put on too much PCC and ended up feeling a bit 'sad' and very tearful by the end of the

day (although was very tired as well).

Yikes this stuff is powerful - it's just it's sooo difficult to

believe that something that doesn't SMELL so strong can have such strong effects.

Well I was wearing a huge

dose of SOEw as well and I think that has cops in it as well right? So using lots of both together is like, oops,

too much.

NOw why didn't I listen??? I've been sat here doing all my research like a good girl, then what do

I do? Hey, I like this stuff, let's put more on and see what happens???

I'll post my other results in a

different thread, cos this is getting too long.

Better this morning (learnt that lesson!).

Loops:wave:

Emmiefree
10-03-2004, 07:37 AM
Welcome to the group Loops..

and good luck with your experimenting..

DrSmellThis
10-03-2004, 12:23 PM
Welcome, Loops. Always good

too see ladies drop in. Have fun with your -mones!