PDA

View Full Version : NPA help!!!

**DONOTDELETE**
10-29-2001, 10:18 PM
Hello everyone,
I received my NPA and have a couple of questions...
1) When I open the top, the \"plastic\" thing stays on (covering the opening), is that supposed to be right? Or do I take the \"plastic\" thing off?
2) When mixing, can I use the \"plastic\" thing in anyway to measure out the amount of NPA to use to mix into another bottle of cologne?

Firebird

CJ01
10-30-2001, 12:20 AM
The `plastic thing´is an eyedropper lid, you get them with medications, and aromatherapy oils etc. And it´s there for measuring yes. For now I´d leave it on, it´s precious stuff, don´t want it spilling or anything.

NPA is extremely concentrated so you use it drop by drop. When mixing count the drops, start small and work your way up if necessary.

**DONOTDELETE**
10-30-2001, 06:55 PM
I had a feeling the plastic thing was for measuring. But how do I actually use it? Do I leave the \"plastic top\" on and then turn the bottle upside down? I\'m new at this, please help out!

CJ- I\'ve heard about PF working for you. I got a bottle of PF, how do you suggest applying? (My bottle has the plastic thing cover on it)

Firebird

**DONOTDELETE**
10-30-2001, 08:11 PM
Better yet do like I do and buy a syringe (like the kind they use in those inkjet refill kits) and those will fit right in that hole and you can measure the amount you put in your mix because they have the amount in milliliters on the side.

**DONOTDELETE**
10-30-2001, 08:32 PM
Right on Jambat! Where do I go about buying that?